Deal signs bill to fix illegal immigr...

Deal signs bill to fix illegal immigration law

There are 5 comments on the CBS 47 story from Apr 25, 2013, titled Deal signs bill to fix illegal immigration law. In it, CBS 47 reports that:

Georgia's governor has signed a bill that aims to fix some unintended consequences of the state's 2011 crackdown on illegal immigration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 47.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 25, 2013
all things should keep illegal aliens out of state or any other gov building unless it is a jail or prison. they deserve no access to anything,not translator no immigration hearing. they are hear illegally making them undeserving of anything other than the boot.
Magadala

Graham, WA

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Finally!!!
Hummm "unintended" consequences....
I thought unintended consequences was when we made things so cushy for illegal aliens, they decided to stay!!!!

I have a gut feeling that illegal aliens are not going to be too happy this go round. Just a hunch, but I hear part of the Obam's speech at W's library, and he in essence said that if the bill passes, we owe it all to GW. It sounded to me that he was fulfilling his obligation to mention CIR, and laying the blame on W...just a hunch.
My trust level for ANY politician is now down to
-0!
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#3 Apr 27, 2013
This bill will never past. It does nothing to keep illegal aliens from coming here. Throw out any enforcement, this bill has 400 waivers.
Magadala

Graham, WA

#4 Apr 27, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
This bill will never past. It does nothing to keep illegal aliens from coming here. Throw out any enforcement, this bill has 400 waivers.
I agree! Too many holes, too illogical and not in the interest of the American people. As Numbers USA describes the bill, it is written as though we have an employment shortage!!!!!! I agree, and ask the gang of 8 to make it make sense to the over 20K unemployed!!!

As one who no longer trusts my government, I wouldn't put it past these gangsters to intentionally make the bill controversial so that it won't pass. Bipartisan so that Obam can say he tried...and the next wave comes over and they start with the same bill all over again!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 27, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! Too many holes, too illogical and not in the interest of the American people. As Numbers USA describes the bill, it is written as though we have an employment shortage!!!!!! I agree, and ask the gang of 8 to make it make sense to the over 20K unemployed!!!
As one who no longer trusts my government, I wouldn't put it past these gangsters to intentionally make the bill controversial so that it won't pass. Bipartisan so that Obam can say he tried...and the next wave comes over and they start with the same bill all over again!
funny how the media never reads things like this yet push for it.

maybe they should go to all local edd offices and ask those folks out of work standing in line and get the facts on who wants those folks rewarded and more competing for the few jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Trump Supporter Goes Nuclear on Maxine Wa... 26 min Retribution 20
News NPR Boosts Latina Teens' Pro-Illegal Immigratio... 27 min Farting more 2
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 33 min Jimmy 8,465
News Las Vegas immigration activist: 'We're going to... 52 min spytheweb 5
News Former DHS Sec Says Trump's Rhetoric 'Scared Of... 56 min spytheweb 1
News Lindsey Graham chokes up as he credits John McC... 1 hr spytheweb 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr leprechauna 146,658
More from around the web