Colorado immigrant tuition bill gets ...

Colorado immigrant tuition bill gets first House vote

There are 16 comments on the KMCX-FM Ogallala story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Colorado immigrant tuition bill gets first House vote. In it, KMCX-FM Ogallala reports that:

Colorado House lawmakers are considering a bill to grant illegal immigrants the same tuition rate as legal state residents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMCX-FM Ogallala.

Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 28, 2013
they are all traitors as far as I'm concerned.

illegals have no business being in america in the first place. yet they push a bill all the way to congress for them.

like I said... TRAITORS!

they care more for foreigners than they do for the americans who elected them.
Level 5

Location hidden

#2 Feb 28, 2013
if those illegals want to go to school in america, do it legally, and pay a higher tuition. or GET OUT!

freaking why should we be giving them any freebies when we are broke????
smartass

United States

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Hey dumb ass Asian Guy. You might need to go back to school and take a few geography classes.
AMERICA is the land mass that extends from Canada to Chile.(North America,central America and south America ).
This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. NOT AMERICA OF THE UNITED STATES.
As far as illegals go they may not have a right to be in the united states illegally but by definition AMERICA is their homeland
So please educate yourself and those around you.
Level 5

Location hidden

#4 Feb 28, 2013
smartass wrote:
Hey dumb ass Asian Guy. You might need to go back to school and take a few geography classes.
AMERICA is the land mass that extends from Canada to Chile.(North America,central America and south America ).
This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. NOT AMERICA OF THE UNITED STATES.
As far as illegals go they may not have a right to be in the united states illegally but by definition AMERICA is their homeland
So please educate yourself and those around you.
ok. let's do it one more time...

if those illegals want to go to school in the USA, do it legally, and pay a higher tuition. or GET OUT!

are you happy now?
pocho

United States

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Asian guy????? You are a little to far from home que no???? Why don't you just go back to your homeland and have some sushi...lol and let all the immigrants (asian,Chinese,Mexicans,Indian s, Arabians, Filipinos. You now,.. ALL THE IMMIGRANTS...)and the law makers deal whit this matter .
pocho

United States

#6 Feb 28, 2013
U funny, u better be and asian blonde and green eyes cus i was born in Mexico, and i love the USA as much as my country.... I AM AND AMERICAN AFTER ALL. what do you know about that??? Can u see??? Lol
Level 5

Location hidden

#7 Feb 28, 2013
pocho wrote:
Asian guy????? You are a little to far from home que no???? Why don't you just go back to your homeland and have some sushi...lol and let all the immigrants (asian,Chinese,Mexicans,Indian s, Arabians, Filipinos. You now,.. ALL THE IMMIGRANTS...)and the law makers deal whit this matter .
if they are citizens of other countries in the usa ILLEGALLY,they are NOT immigrants. they are CRIMINALS.

as for allowing the lawmakers to deal with this matter, THEY ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO ENFORCE THE LAWS!!!!!!!!!!
i say what i want

Darby, PA

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
if those illegals want to go to school in america, do it legally, and pay a higher tuition. or GET OUT!
awee! all worked up because they are not giving the freebees to you and your family & friends ??!!
Round M Up

Staten Island, NY

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if they are citizens of other countries in the usa ILLEGALLY,they are NOT immigrants. they are CRIMINALS.
as for allowing the lawmakers to deal with this matter, THEY ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO ENFORCE THE LAWS!!!!!!!!!!
If there were 20 million illegal immigrants of ASIAN descent in America, I'd be in favor of them be granted immediate citizenship. Truth be told, the Asians are smart enough to not make obnoxious and greedy demands and claim racism if they don't get it. Mexicans simply are ignorant of this fact.
Level 5

Location hidden

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Round M Up wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were 20 million illegal immigrants of ASIAN descent in America, I'd be in favor of them be granted immediate citizenship. Truth be told, the Asians are smart enough to not make obnoxious and greedy demands and claim racism if they don't get it. Mexicans simply are ignorant of this fact.
ONLY an illegal or a pro-illegal would say that.

get off the drugs already. don't you know they make you stupid?
We the people

Roxbury, NY

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY an illegal or a pro-illegal would say that.
get off the drugs already. don't you know they make you stupid?
hay all u dum. Can u ask your old grand paa where they come from in USA? Then u know where your lands belongs to? Remember that no ONE own America . We the people made this USA.
legghead

Rockaway Park, NY

#12 Mar 1, 2013
If we know our history and are honest enough we would recognize that the usa is majority mexican land so trust me they are not illegals they are HOME.
si se puede

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Go back Asia this our land
ronnie

Washington, UT

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Americans cannot even get pells in Utah, but if you're an illegal from mexihell you get free low income education grant's. If you are American you have to pay for everything and get student loans. Mexicans get section 8 housing, EBT, or food stamps. And the LDS Church provides them with clothing, food, housing, job's etc. But if you're an American with a degree or want one, you are now having to compete with illegal immigrant's from all over the World. Why hasn't States and Federal programs concentrated on helping Americans FIRST ?????The way of life known to Americans has hit rock bottom. It's a shame.
si se puede

United States

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Ronnie. Everything u just is true that's how we this country wants immigrants why do u think they don't secure the borders because they want us here I'm from arizona n uu see more mexican places tire shops restaurants grocerie stores than u see places with n english name they want us here an they need ud here the country was built by immigrants n is gonna continue to get built by immigrants. I'm sure an immigrant built the house u live in. U guys need us here the economy will rise after they do immigration reform u will see. So all u rasist people get over we not going anywhere
Mayela

Union City, GA

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Peregrine White, was born to Susanna White after Mayflower arrived in New England.
http://www.plimoth.org/learn/just-kids/homewo...

Peregrine White, First "ANCHOR BABY" in the U.S.
TLOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alabama Senate election: Too early to project w... 1 hr White Privelage B... 7
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 1 hr White Privelage B... 13,509
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 1 hr Just a Thought 1,719
News Trump says US 'cannot afford' Roy Moore loss in... 3 hr Toxic Bloatus 99
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr T Bone 148,161
News Subway blast arrest leads to discussion of immi... 11 hr Raydot 13
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... 16 hr Frindly 4
More from around the web