Obama demands Congress - finish the j...

Obama demands Congress - finish the job' on immigration reform

There are 187 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 25, 2013, titled Obama demands Congress - finish the job' on immigration reform. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

President Obama helped swear in 28 newly naturalized U.S. citizens at the White House on Monday, using the occasion to demand that Congress "finish the job" on his push for a comprehensive overhaul of immigration laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#206 Mar 30, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You no information are completely lost. Old, white, fat, out-of-touch, angry......ed rollins nailed it.

hahahahahahahahaha

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#207 Mar 30, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You no information are completely lost. Old, white, fat, out-of-touch, angry......ed rollins nailed it.
hahahahahahahahaha
SEQUESTER JESTERS: DEMS WARN OF AIRPLANE TERRORISTS, PRISON RIOTS, COCAINE FLOODING STREETS...
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#208 Mar 30, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a link to the dead profile of yours that was locked by admin for spamming:

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/aucontrai...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
ManBearPig

Old Bridge, NJ

#209 Mar 30, 2013
Obama himself couldn't even pass eVerify.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#210 Mar 30, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, jus yessytie yore alligata mouff was overloadin your humminbird azz, so's i's tooky my size 14 cowboy boot {with leg attached} and swung it straight into your backside and you regulated out just fine.
LMAO!
spud

Bangor, PA

#211 Mar 31, 2013
ManBearPig wrote:
Obama himself couldn't even pass eVerify.
Obama and the rest of the Democrats hate the thought of controlling immigration. That's why they hate the prospect of an E verify system. They want this illegal invasion. Unfortunately, the neocon idiots that make up the leadership of the Republican party think they can improve their electability by supporting this amnesty. Boehner stonewalled the Everify bill all last year because he's too stupid to see it would have helped his party. Neocons like Bush, McCain, Graham, Boehner etc. are destroying the R party. The next wave of leaders who are being promoted by the R party, Jindal, Bush, Christie, Rubio, Perry etc. are more of the same, neocon bufoons who will always put their party ahead of country.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#212 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does my troll
FAIL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 5 min inbred Genius 310
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 10 min Rico from East Lo... 19,080
News Anti-fascists protest neo-Nazi rally in Georgia... 1 hr Correct 8
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 3 hr Thor 327
News Trump wants military to secure border with Mexico 4 hr spud 466
News NAFTA: Talks continue through weekend in scramb... 6 hr Kilroy 3
News ICE arrests 225 immigrants in New York during '... 8 hr Quirky 7