Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future

Nov 24, 2008 Full story: WHAS-TV Louisville 724

Until recent years, Kentucky wasn't a major destination for illegal immigrants. Those who came here were mostly migrant workers or employees in the equestrian industry.

Full Story
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#687 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>Please talk to me julio,I did come to meet you today,2 different times.But i don't know what happened.All i can say is i'm sorry,and i miss talking to you.Please answer me back ok.
julio,Please don't do me like that.I'm sorry,please answer me back.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#688 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>julio,Please don't do me like that.I'm sorry,please answer me back.
Please talk to me.That's all i ask.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#689 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>Please talk to me.That's all i ask.
come on you little sexy thing you.Talk dirty to me!!!!!!!!!!
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#690 Feb 1, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodbye Millie ... Wish it could have turned out different darling.
Fine i'm not gonna beg you to talk to me.There's plenty of other men that would love to talk to me.Why waste my time on one that i liked talking to,I really would have liked to meet you.And that's the trueth.I wish it could have turned out different.I don't know you that well,but i wish i could have gotten to know you better.I'm sorry.
julio

Shelbyville, KY

#691 Feb 2, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>Fine i'm not gonna beg you to talk to me.There's plenty of other men that would love to talk to me.Why waste my time on one that i liked talking to,I really would have liked to meet you.And that's the trueth.I wish it could have turned out different.I don't know you that well,but i wish i could have gotten to know you better.I'm sorry.
I emailed u

“Reduce immigration levels”

Level 5

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#692 Feb 2, 2013
Gallup shows only 37 percent support path to citizenship for illegal immigrants
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercool...

Obama To Discontinue US Radar Border Security System for Southern US
http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-to-disc...

Marco Rubio Is a Big, Dumb Idiot
http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/02/marco-rub...

Tennessee Food Stamps/Welfare Application Instruction in Six Different Languages

Something just not right about this…for citizenship you must be able to speak and read English. Noted no Chinese though, they’re smart enough to learn English before coming here.
http://randysrightiii.wordpress.com/2013/01/3...

VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS
http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp
div.wpadvert>div { margin-top: 1em; }
Gregg

Dunn, NC

#693 Feb 2, 2013
When white landowners rent to these people, who is to REALLY be blamed? That's right, yourselves. Sitting under barns and in garages getting drunk and whining all the time ain't gonna do nothin' to change things. YOU make YOURSELVES weak. YOU want that rent to get your drink on BEFORE you consider the health of your own communities, so how dare you have the cowardice to blame the people your own greed brings in?

Filthy hypocrites. You shame the legacy of your forefathers who built this country based on Enlightenment principles, but they were MEN. Self disciplined, self composed, and they didn't go about blaming others. They knew the right things to do and did them even if it meant sacrificing their own self centered desires. They put certain principles that ensure the health and endurance of a society before themselves. As their descendants, you non Hispanics have became fat, lazy, and treacherous not only to your own persons but against each other as well. So you blame the immigrant? What nasty little children you are. How stupid and full of pride as you stumble about in the dark whining instead of DOING. Cowards! Stop blaming while you cash your checks and stuff yourselves full of booze and drugs yourselves. Take the log out of your own eye and THEN worry about the thorn in the eyes of others. Countries were not built by the likes of you. Shore yourselves up, become men and stop blaming even your own women and youth. No wonder everyone in the world thinks you're idiots. You ACT like it.
Gregg

Dunn, NC

#694 Feb 2, 2013
Over all the Hills wrote:
If not wanting to see and taking a stand againts your community being over ran with Illegal Hispanics defines you as a racist , well I guess Im a racist then ... I live in Glasgow Ky. and it is ridiculas how many illegals are constanlty moving into our community ... What gets me is the number of people in this area that defend them ... They all say things like , they are coming here for better lifes , and they do the work that people around here are too lazy to do ... They make all kinds of excuses and defenses for them , but they always avoid the matter of the majority of them are in this country illegally ...
I have two eyes and I see perfectly with both of them ... I can easily spot a Hispanic that is up here to better himself , and I can spot ones that are here to make trouble a mile off too ...
Most of the ones that are coming into this area are nothing more than crimminals ... No telling what crimes they have commited in Mexico and the other latin countries they migrate from ...
You can't even get in the door of the Walmart in Glasgow Ky. without having to wade though the sea of Hispanics that hang out in front of the store ... The overall majority of the ones coming into this area are nothing more than hoodlums ... Im not up on which gangs use which tagging but the walls of shopping centers and traffic signs are proof enough for me that there is illegal Hispanic gang activiy going on in my area ... The problem has gotten way out of hand already , and something must be done NOW while we still have time to correct this ongoing problem !!! The entire State should start having green card check points at intersections at the very least ...
Dead thread resurrection but...uh...how's about you all take such complaints to the WHITE farmers who hire these people? Hmmm? Oh, rats. That would be admitting where the problem really lies: greed.

So, technically, you have been betrayed by your own 'race'. How's that truth taste to ya? Bitter? Yes, I'd imagine it would be.
Kirk

Dunn, NC

#695 Feb 2, 2013
the best wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the dumba$$ around here... "ain't" isn't even a word! so before you have a spelling problem take some spelling classes pendeja. hhahahahah
Wrong. "Ain't" is an old English contraction for 'is not'. You might benefit from the concept of 'research' or 'education' sometime, if it doesn't interfere with your usual blabbering.
The Equalizer

Dunn, NC

#696 Feb 2, 2013
Mr Jasper wrote:
Millie, your name alone puts an image into my mind of a fat, smelly beached whale and with a name like Millie, I bet that is what you really look and smell like. I dont run from nothing, especially a whetback fence jumper. If I had a woman her name sure as hell wouldnt be millie the whale for sure, but I like been single and I dont really hate Mexicans, I just despise the nasty vermin. Coming to my country and wanting free handouts, that is bullcrap. We should hand them food loaded with arsenic and get rid of all them, from newborns to the 100 year old ones. I volunteered to patrol the U.S/Mexican border but was turned down because they knew my point of view on the fence jumping whetbacks. I was ready to use my own SKS and furnish my own bullets. When I go on vacation, I spend my money in the USA, fck going to that scumland called Mexico. Have you read the book of Joshua in the Bible? Did you see what God told his people to do to the ones who stood in their way? Kill them all with your swords !!! Fat lady go on back to sleeping with Jose, Juan and the rest of that stinking bunch you STI infested whore.
You are disgusting beyond measure. No man worth a damn attacks a woman unless he is, at his most basic, nothing less, nor more than, a coward.

So, Mommy didn't hug you enough or she hugged you too much? Daddy was a dominate, drinky-drinky type?

Pity. Either way, you are a waste of egg and sperm. Your insignificance must really eat at you. Is your pillowcase tear or sweat stained?
The Equalizer

Dunn, NC

#697 Feb 2, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>you wonna talk nasty sum look in the mirror f ing retard.This conversation does't pertain to you.So mind your own business freak.And NO i've never been on food stamps and never will be.And for your info i can't have kids.But that's none of your business stupid ass.So mind your own business and worry about your own free loading family.And i'll step in front of a bus when you do ass wipe.
Pretty funny senora, but you seem to have ignored the fact that you are attempting a rather private conversation on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD. Nevermind the clear lack of self-respect you have, nor that what either of you are doing could be, possibly, interpreted by LEO as an attempt to solicit, which would, of course, result in your arrest as well as 'julios'; the primary point is that your shouting,"...mind your own business" to any of the posters here commenting on your...um...well, I'm not sure what to call what the two of you are doing...Ever heard of email? Texting? If you don't wish for others to mind your business, you could always try keeping it to yourself.

BTW 'Millie', it's also fair to let the rest of the posters recall that there's a chance you're actually some bigot just trying to add fuel to an already hot fire.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#698 Feb 2, 2013
The Equalizer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are disgusting beyond measure. No man worth a damn attacks a woman unless he is, at his most basic, nothing less, nor more than, a coward.
So, Mommy didn't hug you enough or she hugged you too much? Daddy was a dominate, drinky-drinky type?
Pity. Either way, you are a waste of egg and sperm. Your insignificance must really eat at you. Is your pillowcase tear or sweat stained?
Thank you!!!
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#699 Feb 2, 2013
The Equalizer wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty funny senora, but you seem to have ignored the fact that you are attempting a rather private conversation on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD. Nevermind the clear lack of self-respect you have, nor that what either of you are doing could be, possibly, interpreted by LEO as an attempt to solicit, which would, of course, result in your arrest as well as 'julios'; the primary point is that your shouting,"...mind your own business" to any of the posters here commenting on your...um...well, I'm not sure what to call what the two of you are doing...Ever heard of email? Texting? If you don't wish for others to mind your business, you could always try keeping it to yourself.
BTW 'Millie', it's also fair to let the rest of the posters recall that there's a chance you're actually some bigot just trying to add fuel to an already hot fire.
Your right.And i'm sorry,i never new none of this until i read your post.I'm so ashamed of myself.sorry to anyone who reads.
ashley

United States

#700 Feb 3, 2013
Julio is mine anyways!
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#701 Feb 3, 2013
ashley wrote:
Julio is mine anyways!
Well congrats!!Pat youself on the back.Does it look like i care.Woo Hoo!LMFAO!
julio

Shelbyville, KY

#702 Feb 3, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>Well congrats!!Pat youself on the back.Does it look like i care.Woo Hoo!LMFAO!
I'm sorry Millie , I
Don't think we can meet now.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#703 Feb 3, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Millie , I
Don't think we can meet now.
What kind of games are you playing anyway? And why do you have my email address?So what you
can't answer your emails i sent.You can't talk privately or what?you to chicken? Why do you have to make all this for everybody to read.So if you want to talk to me and i mean really talk to me you know where you can reach me.I'm tired of putting my business out for all the world to see!! so goodbye julio!
ashley

United States

#704 Feb 3, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of games are you playing anyway? And why do you have my email address?So what you
can't answer your emails i sent.You can't talk privately or what?you to chicken? Why do you have to make all this for everybody to read.So if you want to talk to me and i mean really talk to me you know where you can reach me.I'm tired of putting my business out for all the world to see!! so goodbye julio!
you never had Julio '
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#705 Feb 3, 2013
ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
you never had Julio '
Dah!!And guess what.I never want him!
mamacita 727

Shelbyville, KY

#706 Feb 3, 2013
ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
you never had Julio '
Damn girl,Sounds like you need to please your man there,and he won't be straying.If you was pleasing him,he wouldn't be looking for some other sweet thing.Hey julio,If shes not pleasing you come on down my way Papacito,i'll please you.And you won't have to go looking!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. Appeals Court To Hear Joe Arpaio Obama Imm... 3 hr tomin cali 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Crazy Beautiful 137,640
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 5 hr John McCharlie 32
Immigrants Worry They'll Face Deportation After... 5 hr Who Guessed It 5
Catholic bishops push (again) on immigration re... (May '14) 6 hr wild child 12
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 6 hr swedenforever 101
Catholic Charities Flooded with Young Illegal I... (Jun '14) 9 hr tomin cali 55
More from around the web