Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentuc...

Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future

There are 726 comments on the WHAS-TV Louisville story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future. In it, WHAS-TV Louisville reports that:

Until recent years, Kentucky wasn't a major destination for illegal immigrants. Those who came here were mostly migrant workers or employees in the equestrian industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS-TV Louisville.

millie

Shelbyville, KY

#625 Jan 31, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
not at all.. I like them alittle thick
julio,I'm sorry we can't talk without some smart ass putting there nose where it doesn't belong.I'll understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#626 Jan 31, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>julio,I'm sorry we can't talk without some smart ass putting there nose where it doesn't belong.I'll understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore.
julio,talk to me please.That's why i didn't give you my phone number and address,because of some people on here.It wasn't because i didn't want to give it to you.It's because of some people getting it.I'm sorry.I'm sorry some people has to be so mean.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#627 Jan 31, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>julio,talk to me please.That's why i didn't give you my phone number and address,because of some people on here.It wasn't because i didn't want to give it to you.It's because of some people getting it.I'm sorry.I'm sorry some people has to be so mean.
julio,i'm sorry i disapointed you.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#628 Jan 31, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>julio,i'm sorry i disapointed you.
julio,I've been thinking about you.Will you talk to me please.I wonna know what you think of me.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#629 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>julio,I've been thinking about you.Will you talk to me please.I wonna know what you think of me.
julio,please talk to me?I need to know what you think of me.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#630 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>julio,please talk to me?I need to know what you think of me.
I wish i had a picture of me to show you that i'm not what people make me out to be.No i don't think i'm beautiful,but i'm not ugly either.People gets on here and thinks they know someone that they have never met before in there life.I don't know why your not talking to me.But what ever you might think of me believe me i'm not.
julio

Tucker, GA

#631 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>julio,please talk to me?I need to know what you think of me.
I want to suck on your beautiful breast
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#632 Feb 1, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to suck on your beautiful breast
I have been writing you,and writing you.I feel better now,I done thought you forgot all about me.my chi chis aren't that big about medium,not to much to suck on
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#633 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>I have been writing you,and writing you.I feel better now,I done thought you forgot all about me.my chi chis aren't that big about medium,not to much to suck on
With vanilla papi!!! yummy
julio

Tucker, GA

#634 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>I have been writing you,and writing you.I feel better now,I done thought you forgot all about me.my chi chis aren't that big about medium,not to much to suck on
will u suck on me
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#635 Feb 1, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
will u suck on me
I'll lick you like a lalipop!!!!
julio

Tucker, GA

#636 Feb 1, 2013
Meet me later
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#637 Feb 1, 2013
julio wrote:
Meet me later
when and where.
julio

Tucker, GA

#638 Feb 1, 2013
Your place 3:00
julio

Tucker, GA

#639 Feb 1, 2013
Do you have any lingerie?
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#640 Feb 1, 2013
julio wrote:
Your place 3:00
I'm sorry i don't have any lingerie.We don't need it anyway,it won't be on that long.My place is not a good idea,my mom lives with me.I wish i lived by myself but i don't.That probably makes a difference doesn't it.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#641 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry i don't have any lingerie.We don't need it anyway,it won't be on that long.My place is not a good idea,my mom lives with me.I wish i lived by myself but i don't.That probably makes a difference doesn't it.
Please talk to me and tell me what you thinking.
julio

Tucker, GA

#642 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry i don't have any lingerie.We don't need it anyway,it won't be on that long.My place is not a good idea,my mom lives with me.I wish i lived by myself but i don't.That probably makes a difference doesn't it.
not at all . U tell me where to meet then
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#643 Feb 1, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
not at all . U tell me where to meet then
I don't know to many places here.You have any ideas.please don't stop talking to me.
julio

Tucker, GA

#644 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know to many places here.You have any ideas.please don't stop talking to me.
do u have a car?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 3 min here 573
News Ramadan is the strongest antidote for Islamophobia 4 min Brats 4
News US Supreme Court split on Obama's immigration p... 11 min WeTheSheeple 24
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 12 min Earl 3,161
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 25 min kuda 113
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 37 min serfs up 9,736
News Undocumented entrepreneur faces uncertain fate 46 min Earl 10
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr X Crypsis X 141,556
More from around the web