Mexico wants end to U.S. tear gas use at border

There are 636 comments on the www.reuters.com story from Feb 1, 2008, titled Mexico wants end to U.S. tear gas use at border. In it, www.reuters.com reports that:

Mexico is demanding that U.S. Border Patrol agents stop using tear gas to protect themselves against increased attacks as they try to keep illegal immigrants from entering the United States.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.reuters.com.

“God Bless America”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#646 Feb 22, 2008
Mexico Military Incursion IN US

Since: Apr 07

Columbus, OH

#647 Feb 22, 2008
zorro american wrote:
<quoted text>your so called country is sold and packaged...your to to late amigo..thats all you do in america is lay down while your all walked over ...its the american way amigo...untill the business that hire illegals are arrested and shut dowm mexicans are coming , and more than ever...americans are to double standard to arrest its own kind but point the finger else where...there is no amerian pride only use people for cheap labor , pay less taxes and laugh all the way to the bank......oh and its the mexicans to blame...give and take in america mexicans give america takes..its all in your history books amigo ......by 250 amigo you will be the minority and you will be facing the dogs forcing you to work harder for penuts...mexicans will remember these days and there will be payback time....amigo

Oh wait,isn't that you threatening me?
JAM

Indianapolis, IN

#648 Feb 22, 2008
camille wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you losers going to disarm 44 million American gun owners? Have you given any thought to that?
And when the gubmint loses control and the situation rapidly spins out of control.........how are you going to care for your casualties, co*K su*ker?
How many neurosurgeons or vascular surgeons are there among you illegal alien high school dropouts? Any blood bank technicians or respiratory therapists? Do any of you pricks even know how to set up a ventilator? Or administer an anesthetic? If one of your exemplary individuals is hypotensive, do any of you know the dose (mcg/kg/min) of dopamine to administer? Left to your own devices, your army of illegal invaders would be unable to provide battlefield care that was much better than soldiers got during the Civil War. You want to threaten us? Go ahead. We'll be waiting.
...ooooooo that was SWEEEEEETTTT!!! very ON POINT!!
JAM

Indianapolis, IN

#649 Feb 22, 2008
camille wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you losers going to disarm 44 million American gun owners? Have you given any thought to that?
And when the gubmint loses control and the situation rapidly spins out of control.........how are you going to care for your casualties, co*K su*ker?
How many neurosurgeons or vascular surgeons are there among you illegal alien high school dropouts? Any blood bank technicians or respiratory therapists? Do any of you pricks even know how to set up a ventilator? Or administer an anesthetic? If one of your exemplary individuals is hypotensive, do any of you know the dose (mcg/kg/min) of dopamine to administer? Left to your own devices, your army of illegal invaders would be unable to provide battlefield care that was much better than soldiers got during the Civil War. You want to threaten us? Go ahead. We'll be waiting.
And you know what kills me??? none of these mexi-yahooos EVER has a comeback for a point so well made!! I have yet to hear ANY ONE OF THEM come back and say 'Uh, well yes, we have surgeons, yada yada yada....' or "Yes, our kids are going to Johns Hopkins University..."

Every time an anti-immigration person makes a VALID point, they gotta come back with 'we gonna shoot you guacamole azz homey!'
camille

River Forest, IL

#650 Feb 22, 2008
[quote]zorro american wrote:
<quoted text>your so called country is sold and packaged...your to to late amigo..thats all you do in america is lay down while your all walked over ...its the american way amigo...untill the business that hire illegals are arrested and shut dowm mexicans are coming , and more than ever...americans are to double standard to arrest its own kind but point the finger else where...there is no amerian pride only use people for cheap labor , pay less taxes and laugh all the way to the bank......oh and its the mexicans to blame...give and take in america mexicans give america takes..its all in your history books amigo ......by 250 amigo you will be the minority and you will be facing the dogs forcing you to work harder for penuts...mexicans will remember these days and there will be payback time....amigo[/quote]
If you rocket scientists take over the place will look like Zimbabwe within 5 years. Tell me, noble Aztec Warrior, how many of 'your people'(the majority of whom did not even graduate from high school) know how to run an oil refinery? Or manage the system of pipelines that distribute the gas throughout the US? Or even run a gas station? Who is going to step in as head of the Federal Reserve? Some totally innumerate individual who couldn't pass the 5th grade math final?
You see, we don't need you. You are nothing but unskilled labor. And the world is awash in unskilled labor. We could bring in people from Poland, Laos, Sri Lanka, Mozambique and the Ukraine and they could do the exact same job you lawn mowers and strawberry pickers are doing. There is nothing special about your raza. Don't kid yourself. The first time the electrical grid went down you would be sitting in the dark for the next 20 years.
john

Shawnee Mission, KS

#651 Feb 22, 2008
camille wrote:
<quoted text>your so called country is sold and packaged...your to to late amigo..thats all you do in america is lay down while your all walked over ...its the american way amigo...untill the business that hire illegals are arrested and shut dowm mexicans are coming , and more than ever...americans are to double standard to arrest its own kind but point the finger else where...there is no amerian pride only use people for cheap labor , pay less taxes and laugh all the way to the bank......oh and its the mexicans to blame...give and take in america mexicans give america takes..its all in your history books amigo ......by 250 amigo you will be the minority and you will be facing the dogs forcing you to work harder for penuts...mexicans will remember these days and there will be payback time....amigo[/quote]
If you rocket scientists take over the place will look like Zimbabwe within 5 years. Tell me, noble Aztec Warrior, how many of 'your people'(the majority of whom did not even graduate from high school) know how to run an oil refinery? Or manage the system of pipelines that distribute the gas throughout the US? Or even run a gas station? Who is going to step in as head of the Federal Reserve? Some totally innumerate individual who couldn't pass the 5th grade math final?
You see, we don't need you. You are nothing but unskilled labor. And the world is awash in unskilled labor. We could bring in people from Poland, Laos, Sri Lanka, Mozambique and the Ukraine and they could do the exact same job you lawn mowers and strawberry pickers are doing. There is nothing special about your raza. Don't kid yourself. The first time the electrical grid went down you would be sitting in the dark for the next 20 years.
They don't the Mexicans stay in Mexico and "bitch" about their own government?
America hasn't cause you to be a corrupt nation!

Since: Feb 08

Piedmont, South Carolina

#652 Feb 22, 2008
zorro american wrote:
<quoted text>well said well said , he is washing dishes over the weekend to buy that computer.
:)
camille

River Forest, IL

#654 Feb 22, 2008
camille wrote:

<crickets>
zorro american

Sarasota, FL

#655 Feb 22, 2008
ales wrote:
<quoted text>

“God Bless America”

Location hidden

#656 Feb 23, 2008
We need to blow up there Drug Smuggling Tunnels..

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story...

“Green card?”

Level 4

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#657 Feb 23, 2008
Jerseygirl345 wrote:
We need to blow up there Drug Smuggling Tunnels..
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story...
Large hungry dogs sent into the tunnels at the slightest sound might discourage this behavior in the future.

“God Bless America”

Location hidden

#658 Feb 23, 2008
God Bless America-

A big smile watching this video..

“Green card?”

Level 4

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#659 Feb 23, 2008
Jerseygirl345 wrote:
God Bless America-
A big smile watching this video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sEJfS1v-fU0XX
Number 1 on my hit parade, living in central, as I do, you are not given an option at all,"Espaniol totalmente"
Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Brooklyn, NY

#660 Feb 25, 2008
ThEmAnWiThThEpLaN wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idotic post from someone who is obviously pissed off that they haven't legalized gay marriage in CT. You've got to be kidding me with these stupid fu--cking posts. If you can't come up with anything better than this or your favorite "group home" deal then you have some work to do. By the way, who the hell is John? Is that what you think my name is? Maybe you'll get my name right when you read it off either one of my 2 degrees. See you butt buddies Monday. Prepare to feel like failures.
Well, it's Monday. What happened? Where are those fake pictures? Idiot.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Level 5

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#661 Feb 25, 2008
JAM

Indianapolis, IN

#663 Feb 25, 2008
camille wrote:
<quoted text>
<crickets>
Precisely. They're probably trying to remember if there's a way to figure out what some of those words mean....

“viva mexico cabrones”

jalisco

#664 Feb 25, 2008
ThEmAnWiThThEpLaN wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to tell you again that your a sp--c and your entire family are a bunch of b-eaner sp--cs. Enjoy your crappy lives.
now listen you white piece of albino shit folks like you make me laugh and its absolutely funny that you hate us mexicans so much because i can so picture you being smacked around by a "beaner" so take that picture off your profile cause you havent even been close to beating down anyone else but your mom and grandmother (a very common case in white shitty families).

“viva mexico cabrones”

jalisco

#665 Feb 25, 2008
Rogerg wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 1 on my hit parade, living in central, as I do, you are not given an option at all,"Espaniol totalmente"
get the f**k outta my country you f**ken "gayllego"
camille

River Forest, IL

#666 Feb 25, 2008
a Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you going to disarm 44 million American gun owners, noble Aztec Warrior? Have you and your uneducated, innumerate, functionally illiterate minions given any thought to that? We'll be waiting.

“Green card?”

Level 4

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#667 Feb 25, 2008
a Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
Up your and I'm not the one wearing a dress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On H1B Visas: Scott Walker Will Fight For Ameri... 4 min wild child 13
News Hispanic Evangelicals Threaten To Abandon Repub... 11 min Earl 42
News U.S. Gives $7 Bil in Food Benefits to "Ineligib... 12 min wild child 8
News Christie: I've changed immigration position 16 min mitt s santorum s... 13
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 28 min johnny belinda 138,171
News Jeb Bush to the American people: Show illegal a... 1 hr mitt s santorum s... 113
News States Call For Increased Oversight Of Obama Ad... 3 hr wild child 1
More from around the web