Sen. Rand Paul: Trust but verify on immigration reform [February 8, 2013]

Dec 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

I am in favor of immigration reform. I am also wary of reforms granted now for a promise of border security later.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Who Knows

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Rand-Rand-Rand, you disappoint me man.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

He may just be saying this, he is running for president 2016.if he was that into it he would not worry about borders would he?
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

wild child wrote:
He may just be saying this, he is running for president 2016.if he was that into it he would not worry about borders would he?
Makes sense. I hope that's the case.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes sense. I hope that's the case.
oh me too, I think everyone learned from romney.then we learned even more from obama the biggest liar.moral is when you deal with liars lie.
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

wild child wrote:
<quoted text>oh me too, I think everyone learned from romney.then we learned even more from obama the biggest liar.moral is when you deal with liars lie.
I agree. Obama is a pathological liar, and I don't think Rand Paul would betray the American people like obama has on numerous occasions.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Obama is a pathological liar, and I don't think Rand Paul would betray the American people like obama has on numerous occasions.
time will tell I like rands father very much.ron paul nice smart man, hes a doctor.hope he raised his son well.we have to get away from lawyers running.
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

wild child wrote:
<quoted text>time will tell I like rands father very much.ron paul nice smart man, hes a doctor.hope he raised his son well.we have to get away from lawyers running.
Exactly. So far he has been behaving like a Patriot, hopefully he will stay that way.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. So far he has been behaving like a Patriot, hopefully he will stay that way.
morning.lets hope he continues.father gives him advice im sure.how is baby?
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

wild child wrote:
<quoted text>morning.lets hope he continues.father gives him advice im sure.how is baby?
His father is a very smart man, I'm sure Rand will gladly take any advice offered. My son is growing in body and in appetite, this precious boy is constantly eating. And lets not forget those loaded diapers afterwards. Brenda, he is wonderful. Thank-you for asking about him, my Patriot friend.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
His father is a very smart man, I'm sure Rand will gladly take any advice offered. My son is growing in body and in appetite, this precious boy is constantly eating. And lets not forget those loaded diapers afterwards. Brenda, he is wonderful. Thank-you for asking about him, my Patriot friend.
welcome.glad he is well.stock those pampers.lol
Jesus Malverde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

People, people, lets stay on point here. This thread is not about someone's snot nosed brat, but about the future of the undocumented citizen.

That said, Rand Paul not too long ago put forth a US budget that eviscerated the border patrol's budget to nearly 10% and now he wants to increase their duties. This type of behavior is called schizophrenia.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Jesus Malverde wrote:
People, people, lets stay on point here. This thread is not about someone's snot nosed brat, but about the future of the undocumented citizen.
That said, Rand Paul not too long ago put forth a US budget that eviscerated the border patrol's budget to nearly 10% and now he wants to increase their duties. This type of behavior is called schizophrenia.
well then can you imagine how we feel about your illegal snot nosed brats.that are dreaming they will stay, get legal, get instate tuition and think that one day they will get to wipe their snot nose on an american tissue, instead of their dirty shirt sleeve.not gonna happen.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Jesus Malverde wrote:
There is no such thing as undocumented citizen! Either you're a citizen with paperwork to prove it or you're not! No PC language in the world changes that.
Jesus Malverde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as undocumented citizen!
Should have been "undocumented worker", sorry for the parapraxis on my part.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Should have been "undocumented worker", sorry for the parapraxis on my part.
That's just another PC term used by the defenders of illegal aliens. They are illegal aliens according to immigration law. Why is it so hard to use the correct term for them?

Alien = foreigner. Illegal = the foreigner is here illegally.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Bonnie 218,101
Racist, rabid-right Republicans 14 min Responsibility 34
ICE arrests 24 in Missouri, IllinoisICE arrests... 17 min Don Draper 5
Obama Regime Expanding Amnesty For CRIMINAL Aliens 27 min wild child 58
Dems Hagan, Nunn, Grimes among big winners in S... 29 min barefoot2626 2
Conservatives Rand Paul, Ted Cruz test U.S. pre... 31 min Responsibility 27
40 illegal immigrants in East Texas arrested by... 1 hr Asian Guy 7
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Mickey Ratt Club 133,518
•••