Senators hush-hush as they craft immigration bill

Mar 9, 2013 Full story: Boston Herald 156

The eight senators meet in private several times a week, alternating between Sen.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
see the light

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Its for the benefit of the Mexican illegals not Americans.
Ava

Concord, NH

#2 Mar 9, 2013
see the light wrote:
Its for the benefit of the Mexican illegals not Americans.
It's ignorant people like yourself that will never fully assimilate and cause further deterioration of our country and constitution. We cannot deport 20,000 or more illegals. Bring them out of the shadows so they contribute to society as I do, a hard working American taxpayer not afraid to meld with others who are law abiding, community spirited and don't hide behind their shame.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 9, 2013
No, they shouldn't be in America period. So what does an illegal like yourself contribute? If I had my way you people would be electrocuted climbing the fence.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#4 Mar 9, 2013
see the light wrote:
No, they shouldn't be in America period. So what does an illegal like yourself contribute? If I had my way you people would be electrocuted climbing the fence.
Nothing we can do about it now; they're already here. All we can do now is stop any more from coming in.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 9, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing we can do about it now; they're already here. All we can do now is stop any more from coming in.
And HOW are we going to do that?

Location hidden

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Ava wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ignorant people like yourself that will never fully assimilate and cause further deterioration of our country and constitution. We cannot deport 20,000 or more illegals. Bring them out of the shadows so they contribute to society as I do, a hard working American taxpayer not afraid to meld with others who are law abiding, community spirited and don't hide behind their shame.
Uh, actually, you're wrong. We deported 1 million illegals in the past.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 9, 2013
Here is how you can deport millions of illegals in 3 months:

Pass an Executive Order giving illegals 90 days to leave, after which ICE is gonna come after you with the full force of the law. If you leave, you will be allowed to apply for residency later. If you don't leave, you will be barred from the US forever.

See how easy it is?
ima

El Paso, TX

#8 Mar 9, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico doesn't like the treatment of their citizens in our states, right? Well, why not demand Mexico TAKE BACK THEIR PEOPLE WITH BOTH NATIONS EQUALLY PAYING FOR THEIR RETURN? then if any more are allowed to trespass INTO OUR SOIL WITHOUT SO MUCH AS NO EFFORT BY MEXICO TO STOP THE ILLEGAL FLOW THEN THE GOV. AND ILLEGALS GET A HEAVY FINE!

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#9 Mar 9, 2013
Purple Independent wrote:
Pass an Executive Order giving illegals 90 days to leave, after which ICE is gonna come after you with the full force of the law. If you leave, you will be allowed to apply for residency later. If you don't leave, you will be barred from the US forever.
See how easy it is?
They can't find them now; what makes you think an executive order is going to do any better?

If we can't stop them from entering now, then just how would they be "barred from the US forever"?
Black Eye

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Mar 9, 2013
All American should be support current immigration reform so that all illegal can come out from the shadow.

On the base of luck if pepole come from various corner of the world through DV Lottery,so why not all illegal pepole should be legalized as they are already in USA.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#11 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
And HOW are we going to do that?
Troops on the border with shoot-to-kill orders. All it takes is a couple dozen high profile killings and word will spread like wildfire we're serious about border enforcement this time.

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#12 Mar 9, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Mexico doesn't like the treatment of their citizens in our states, right? Well, why not demand Mexico TAKE BACK THEIR PEOPLE WITH BOTH NATIONS EQUALLY PAYING FOR THEIR RETURN? then if any more are allowed to trespass INTO OUR SOIL WITHOUT SO MUCH AS NO EFFORT BY MEXICO TO STOP THE ILLEGAL FLOW THEN THE GOV. AND ILLEGALS GET A HEAVY FINE!
Still have to find them.

It's already illegal to enter our country without a visa. I doubt a fine is going to worry them much.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 9, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Troops on the border with shoot-to-kill orders. All it takes is a couple dozen high profile killings and word will spread like wildfire we're serious about border enforcement this time.
My question was rhetorical. But your reply proves my insinuation: ENFORCEMENT

The only aspect that is broken in our immigration system is ENFORCEMENT, or lack thereof. Giving amnesty DOES NOT WORK.
Nanuq

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2013
see the light wrote:
why don't you electrocute your family you worthless p o s... As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?you do realize that all you have it's Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.you are just a worthless p o s
Nanuq

United States

#15 Mar 9, 2013
See how easy it is?
A guy with your IQ should have a low voice too!

Location hidden

#16 Mar 9, 2013
Nanuq wrote:
<quoted text>A guy with your IQ should have a low voice too!
HUH? How do you mean?
ima

El Paso, TX

#17 Mar 9, 2013
Black Eye wrote:
All American should be support current immigration reform so that all illegal can come out from the shadow.
On the base of luck if pepole come from various corner of the world through DV Lottery,so why not all illegal pepole should be legalized as they are already in USA.
you must be wanting another black eye.
Nanuq

United States

#18 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
HUH? How do you mean?
exactly!
Nanuq

United States

#19 Mar 9, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> you must be wanting another black eye.
you do have a bad breath
Oldglory

Twentynine Palms, CA

#20 Mar 9, 2013
Ava wrote:
<quoted text>
Why reward lawbreakers? Law abiding? LOL! Remove all the incentives for them to remain here and they will self-deport back to their homelands where they belong. WTH has our constitution to do with this? Does it negate our immigration laws?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 22 min spocko 1,558
Jeb Bush: GOP Must Embrace Immigration Reform 30 min wild child 7
Newspaper in trouble for calling Illegal Immigr... 36 min wild child 26
Bobby Jindal: 'Let's be honest here, Islam has ... 41 min -Dont Panic- 232
Protesters interrupt Perry, Christie at 2016 GO... 3 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 2
Santorum: Immigrants costing US jobs 4 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 4
Border Patrol agents say GOPa s border security... 4 hr Cuauhtemotzin 4
More from around the web