On May 5, Mexican dominance irks othe...

On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

There are 1103 comments on the seattletimes.nwsource.com story from May 4, 2009, titled On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos. In it, seattletimes.nwsource.com reports that:

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim

Join the discussion below, or Read more at seattletimes.nwsource.com.

sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#1143 May 16, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
So admit that you are gay and black.
The closets are full of Republicans.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#1144 May 16, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You've been taking too much of Panchos chorizo to the mouth.
It's negative peer pressure.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#1146 May 16, 2013
Fat Grubby Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>What does this have to do with immigrants?
You're asking a bunch of poor , under-educated, malnourished people to give a S hit.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#1147 May 16, 2013
sunny day wrote:
<quoted text>Instead hot flashes and Gosnell.
Hot flashes and death- looking forward to that(way later).
Speaking of baby murdering, are you upset?
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#1148 May 16, 2013
The only thing Mexicans dominate is the market for trannies. But I'm glad there are more where my boy toy, Petro, who imagines herself a DJ, came from. The abundant supply saves me from having to go to Wahzoo for my beaner panocha.

PupMasterbater is trying to horn in on Petro, but she needs to get a better wardrobe to impress me. Her miniskirts look like they came from San Fran, and are too bright and tacky. Moreover, her nalguitas are sort of flattened out by sitting on them in front of the keyboard too much.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#1149 May 16, 2013
Some people in the Democratic party want Rush and their types to be censoed and executed.
Fred Phelps is a Democrat.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#1150 May 16, 2013
childish pleasures are much more pleasant when one is no longer a child.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1151 May 16, 2013
The only thing Mexicans dominate is the market for trannies. But I'm glad there are more where my boy toy, Petro, who imagines herself a DJ, came from. The abundant supply saves me from having to go to Wahzoo for my beaner panocha.
PupMasterbater is trying to horn in on Petro, but she needs to get a better wardrobe to impress me. Her miniskirts look like they came from San Fran, and are too bright and tacky. Moreover, her nalguitas are sort of flattened out by sitting on them in front of the keyboard too much.
Once again Dip Chit Cyberstalker you admit to be gay and appear to have a fetish for trannys.
Wampum Rattum Duggumbo

Sonoma, CA

#1152 May 16, 2013
May 5 is OUR holiday. We were here long before you crazy slave molester boogers. Long before the padres came to molest our children before the statue of your cross. We are the remaining ones; the last tribe . We are reduced now to only one band, the Portabello band of Yuqnuf Indians is what the registry calls us, but we are the Chthulu A'aanoi. On what is now May 5, before when there was only the moon calendar we held a he'ea'aal. The feast of the defeated. No gluten, kids we was all meat, muscle and bone. We watch, we remember, we record. We know.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#1153 May 16, 2013
Special attention to PupMasterbater and Petro:

Due to a dispute between Petro and PupMasterbater, the Truck Stop has had to re-arrange the schedule.

Beginning next Wednesday, PupMasterbater will pull the train for all the truckers in the drivers's lounge, and on Saturdays, it is Petro's tour.

Both of you should report in decked out in your mini skirts and polka dot panties around 3 P.M. on the day you are on duty.
DC Dave

United States

#1154 May 16, 2013
sunny day wrote:
<quoted text>You're asking a bunch of poor , under-educated, malnourished people to give a S hit.
Stop crying POS tranny.
DC Dave

United States

#1155 May 16, 2013
Due to a dispute between Petro and PupMasterbater, the Truck Stop has had to re-arrange the schedule.
Beginning next Wednesday, PupMasterbater will pull the train for all the truckers in the drivers's lounge, and on Saturdays, it is Petro's tour.
Both of you should report in decked out in your mini skirts and polka dot panties around 3 P.M. on the day you are on duty.
You're a typical retired navy tranny
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#1156 May 16, 2013
DC Dave is getting jealous because PupMasterbater and Petro are getting all the action.

Come on out and we'll work you into the train somewhere, DC Dave.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#1157 May 16, 2013
I'm sure that there are plenty of Democrats who are anti- gay marriage, but it is he Republican party who get labeled as the sole opponents of that issue. Why,for example, did the vote on Gay Marriage fail in California? Surely the dozen or so Republicans in California didn't overcomer the vox populi. I've heard the press blame the failure of the vote on the Mormons. Since the entire population of Morons in CA don't equal even a thirty -fifth of the population of Ca. I very much doubt that they were the main factor in the vote's failure. Personally , I thought that Proposition 8 would be overwhelmingly rejected because of Calfornia 's political leanings . Does that California 's going Republican? We're on the subject of sterotyping
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#1158 May 16, 2013
You have an active gay imagination.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#1159 May 16, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Dip Chit Cyberstalker you admit to be gay and appear to have a fetish for trannys.
1. Get something straight, you little brain fart: Don't flatter yourself by thinking anyone would want to "stalk" you--other than the lice, bedbugs, and rats in your apartment.

2. Nobody cares what you think you have to say. Everybody knows that you are stupid, inarticulate and quasi-illiterate.

3. Nobody cares what you think. You are incapable of clear, concise and logical thought processes. What little brain your father goat gave you at birth has long ago been fried with acid, meth, crack etc.

4. Give up your narcissistic, histrionic compulsions. You are as insignificant as a turd being flushed down the toilet.
Red

El Paso, TX

#1160 May 16, 2013
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an active gay imagination.
So does your queer son.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#1161 May 16, 2013
Red wrote:
<quoted text>
So does your queer son.
Q, Why did lawnmower-vibrator give up the PupMasterbator tag?

A. He thought my palote up his culo was nicer than his riding vibrator.
el palo

El Paso, TX

#1162 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Q, Why did lawnmower-vibrator give up the PupMasterbator tag?
A. He thought my palote up his culo was nicer than his riding vibrator.

Eddie c must have really driiled you a new culo you jotosexual.
JDE

Chicago, IL

#1163 May 16, 2013
el palo wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie c must have really driiled you a new culo you jotosexual.
lol....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min freedom2016 13,260
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 41 min Hearts6386 14,951
News More anti-immigrant legislation: bill would def... 55 min Slurpee6603 18
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr X -Man- 143,731
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 hr johnny belinda 104
News How more deportations under Trump could lead to... 7 hr Wildchild 4
News Can't U.S.- Mexico be good neighbors? 9 hr Wildchild 2
More from around the web