On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

May 4, 2009 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: seattletimes.nwsource.com

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim
Comments
881 - 900 of 1,103 Comments Last updated May 28, 2013
John

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1060
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>If You're Mexican , You're white, unless You're from 100% indigenous folk.
Otherwise, You aren't nothing but a sawed-off Spaniard.
Wrong ! white/Caucasian is the weakest gene in the human gene pool. Caucasian genes are recessive, more so than any other race. Study DNA and human evolution. Put down the comic books and play station.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1061
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Down With Traitors wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, John, and well put. If these criminals were alleged 'anchor babies' they should have their citizenship revoked. If they are here as a result of chain migration then whomever was responsible for chaining them here should not be allowed to chain anyone else over (this prohibition should include every 'family member' linked to them and, as soon as their prison sentence is over, they should be fingerprinted, dna samples and pictures should be taken and they should be permanently deported and banned from reentry back into the US. These ones will never be productive members of society; rather a growing number of society's predators. NO AMNESTY DEPORT ILEGALS ENFORCE INTERIOR IMMIGRATION AND SECURE OUR BORDERS (NO MORE ANCHOR BABIES AND REDUCE CHAIN MIGRATION)...DO THIS AND ALL,or most, OF OUR PROBLEMS WOULD BE SOLVED REGARDING OUR ILLEGAL ALIEN PROBLEM.
Revoke the citizenship of the those that stole and lied over the centuries to obtain land that did not belong to them.

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1062
May 13, 2013
 
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong ! white/Caucasian is the weakest gene in the human gene pool. Caucasian genes are recessive, more so than any other race. Study DNA and human evolution. Put down the comic books and play station.
WRONG>
Why don't You put down the bong?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1063
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Can I still vape?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1064
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Down With Traitors wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, John, and well put. If these criminals were alleged 'anchor babies' they should have their citizenship revoked. If they are here as a result of chain migration then whomever was responsible for chaining them here should not be allowed to chain anyone else over (this prohibition should include every 'family member' linked to them and, as soon as their prison sentence is over, they should be fingerprinted, dna samples and pictures should be taken and they should be permanently deported and banned from reentry back into the US. These ones will never be productive members of society; rather a growing number of society's predators. NO AMNESTY DEPORT ILEGALS ENFORCE INTERIOR IMMIGRATION AND SECURE OUR BORDERS (NO MORE ANCHOR BABIES AND REDUCE CHAIN MIGRATION)...DO THIS AND ALL,or most, OF OUR PROBLEMS WOULD BE SOLVED REGARDING OUR ILLEGAL ALIEN PROBLEM.
All the above and maybe let some of em stay here and work but never be allowed citizenship or vote.?????

Deporte

All

Criminal

Inmigrantes

Ilegales

ˇAhora!

No

ˇAmnistia!

ˇViva Arizona!

ˇViva Alabama!

ˇViva Ghigliotti!

ˇViva eVerify!

ˇViva ICE!

ˇViva INS!

ˇ Viva la France !

ˇ Viva Sheriff Joe Arpaio !
Mammy Knewed

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1065
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hey Hey..
The bosses keep us all involved and committed to this stupid racism theme so that we can't collect ourselves and get together and stop the bosses from stealing everything that aint nailed down that they dont already got. The meanwhile while we is sqwawking about each other down here the bosses up there are building bigger fences, stealing the very air and water and charging us for trying to live and even to stand still and gracing us by charging us to clean up after them. Congrats on going along with the bosses and doing the master's bidding at all costs. DO NOT TAX THE BOSSES, it makes 'em think less of us...and we couldn't want their scorn on top of their derision and spit spray. Hear the MASTER"S voice?
LMAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1066
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Revoke the citizenship of the those that stole and lied over the centuries to obtain land that did not belong to them.
You must be one of the puppets fat bitches. Good luck puppet bitch.
LMAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1067
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Mammy Knewed wrote:
Hey Hey..
The bosses keep us all involved and committed to this stupid racism theme so that we can't collect ourselves and get together and stop the bosses from stealing everything that aint nailed down that they dont already got. The meanwhile while we is sqwawking about each other down here the bosses up there are building bigger fences, stealing the very air and water and charging us for trying to live and even to stand still and gracing us by charging us to clean up after them. Congrats on going along with the bosses and doing the master's bidding at all costs. DO NOT TAX THE BOSSES, it makes 'em think less of us...and we couldn't want their scorn on top of their derision and spit spray. Hear the MASTER"S voice?
What every you say beaner.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1068
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong ! white/Caucasian is the weakest gene in the human gene pool. Caucasian genes are recessive, more so than any other race. Study DNA and human evolution. Put down the comic books and play station.
That would explain why we own everything, invent everything, discover everything and cure everything.

Meanwhile, back in Old Mexico.........
Norrin

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1069
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The world has changed. Globalization, an invention of the American government and U.S. corporations, has inadvertently caused the "speeding up" of migratory patterns to the U.S. There is really nothing that can be done about this. Greedy corporations and their politicians will ensure that immigration reform will not deter or impede immigration into the U.S. This means more Latin Americans and Asians. Look around you. America's face is browning day by day. The one-man, one-vote law in this nation has ensured that those with great numbers will determine their own economic and political future. This does not bode well for Euro-Americans, since they have decided to stop breeding in sufficient numbers about thirty years ago. The world has changed, and the days of Jim Crow and systemic racism are long gone, never to return.
Norrin

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1070
May 14, 2013
 
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That would explain why we own everything, invent everything, discover everything and cure everything.
Meanwhile, back in Old Mexico.........
The tide is changing. The time of European dominance has seen better days. Europe, with its North American extension, is getting older and dying. Look at the population estimates. Asia is rising. History is cyclical. There will be a time when every region in the world will be economic and political powerhouses. Europe's 500-year dominance is ceding power to the Asian countries. In addition, the face of Europe and America is quickly becoming less pale. We are all living in interesting times.
John

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1072
May 14, 2013
 
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That would explain why we own everything, invent everything, discover everything and cure everything.
Meanwhile, back in Old Mexico.........
Hey dumb dumb, could you please explain what recessive genes have to do with ownership, cures, inventions and discovery ?

Conversely I doubt you own, control, invented or discovered anything in YOUR life. The we must be the mouse crawling around in your room or basement. I doubt you even know any intelligent people first hand.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1073
May 14, 2013
 
Dave wrote:
(Q) why did Mexico only send 3000 soldiers to the Alamo?
(A)'cause they only had two cars.
(Q) Why was Davy Crocket found cowering under a bed
(A) cause he had a palo up his culo.
See anybody can make a joke. Now STFU Pollock, we are trying to have a discussion on who are the rightful owners of this continent.

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1074
May 14, 2013
 
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
we are trying to have a discussion on who are the rightful owners of this continent.
...deffinatly not mexico.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1075
May 14, 2013
 
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That would explain why we own everything, invent everything, discover everything and cure everything.
Meanwhile, back in Old Mexico.........
Don't forget you also invented lies, theft and above all hate. No one compares. Haven't cure alcoholism, drug addition, obesity, and AIDS. You are so great.
Hoarse Arse U Stinx

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1076
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>What every you say beaner.
Brilliant Reply! We are in the presence of a true turd thinker; member of the NRA, member of a church where the pastor fondles your kids in the basement while the radio plays sorry songs and everybody prays to missing gods and you sneak and steal steamy peeks in the locker room of your sports heroes and decry gays as godless. Happily watching your wage go down, your benefits evaporate, your fears multiply mindlessly and your understanding of anything never quite happening while your fears of everything multiply. All because Mother Company dumped psychoactive chemicals into your water supply when you were a kid and drummed your obedience to the march of the drones with T V 'toons. As long as you have your huge gut, cheap beer, stinking feet, bible, cigarettes and guns you are just what you are allowed to be. Poor in spirit, empty in wit, always ready to do what you are told with a toothless grin of obedience in bowed head.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1077
May 14, 2013
 
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget you also invented lies, theft and above all hate. No one compares. Haven't cure alcoholism, drug addition, obesity, and AIDS. You are so great.
Gee, you are a bitter, hateful little Indian. Those conditions you mentioned are diseases to be cured. They are the wages of lust and gluttony. I see now. You are a racist junkie.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1078
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Down With Traitors wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, John, and well put. If these criminals were alleged 'anchor babies' they should have their citizenship revoked. If they are here as a result of chain migration then whomever was responsible for chaining them here should not be allowed to chain anyone else over (this prohibition should include every 'family member' linked to them and, as soon as their prison sentence is over, they should be fingerprinted, dna samples and pictures should be taken and they should be permanently deported and banned from reentry back into the US. These ones will never be productive members of society; rather a growing number of society's predators. NO AMNESTY DEPORT ILEGALS ENFORCE INTERIOR IMMIGRATION AND SECURE OUR BORDERS (NO MORE ANCHOR BABIES AND REDUCE CHAIN MIGRATION)...DO THIS AND ALL,or most, OF OUR PROBLEMS WOULD BE SOLVED REGARDING OUR ILLEGAL ALIEN PROBLEM.
Have you ever considered the traitors are those that hire cheap labor and attract cheap labor to America? The employers create a demand and the taxpayers are stuck with the bill to care for them when they required medical attention. They use our precious resources. Do not give them a reason to come to the USA. It appears you are not very educated so let me give you a clue. Legal immigration brings people to the USA that are not Christians and do not share our culture. While ignorant people like you sit watch the south they are coming from the east, west and north. Wake up!!!!!!
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1079
May 14, 2013
 
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, you are a bitter, hateful little Indian. Those conditions you mentioned are diseases to be cured. They are the wages of lust and gluttony. I see now. You are a racist junkie.
You always attack when you are presented with the truth. Or did you invent truth too? I am not Native American.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1080
May 14, 2013
 
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You always attack when you are presented with the truth. Or did you invent truth too? I am not Native American.
Mexican/Indian/Bleeding-heart dip-sht....It's all the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Agents of Corruption 243,880
This time, Obama fundraising is a bit of 'Scandal' 18 min RustyS 9
Stay where you are 24 min Hard worker 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 25 min D Valens 134,966
Murrieta Citizens Appear To Be Winning Battle O... 37 min Don Draper 176
La Raza CEO: 'USA! USA!' Chants 'Made Me Angry' 39 min Oldglory 11
GOP base includes racist 'elements,' congressma... 51 min Retired SOF 204
•••
•••