On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

May 4, 2009 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: seattletimes.nwsource.com

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim

Comments (Page 43)

Showing posts 841 - 860 of1,104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Chickenmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me show you how stupid you are:
Mexican is a nationality, NOT a race.
Most Mexicans are of the white race.
Latino means nothing in regard to race.
About 100% of you is stupid and filled with hate.
Actually Mexicans are the only idiots who believe Mexican is a race, hence the moronic slogan Viva La Raza
petro

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Puppetmaster wrote:
Chickenmaster you are great. Superior in intelligence and one of a kind. You are no match for the puppets. Your pulling of their strings is magnificent.
ha, ha ha, LOL.... chickenmaster=puppetmaster! do you really think we're stupid, lol,lol!
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...a white American....Top 'O the food chain. LOL! Exploiting third world peasants is the proud tradition of my people.
Sure Hitler what ever you say.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

petro wrote:
<quoted text> ha, ha ha, LOL.... chickenmaster=puppetmaster! do you really think we're stupid, lol,lol!
No, I know you are stupid.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Mexicans are the only idiots who believe Mexican is a race, hence the moronic slogan Viva La Raza
So what! Who care but you.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...a white American....Top 'O the food chain. LOL! Exploiting third world peasants is the proud tradition of my people.
2041 you will bow to the War Eagle, ooops, I forgot about the conn. school shootings make that 2035. its all about the numbers. 2035 you will be the minority step aside and let the Raza show you how its done. We will elect an emperor like our for fathers. the end is near just ask the racist tea baggers. no borders .

“Not insane.”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
2041 you will bow to the War Eagle, ooops, I forgot about the conn. school shootings make that 2035. its all about the numbers. 2035 you will be the minority step aside and let the Raza show you how its done. We will elect an emperor like our for fathers. the end is near just ask the racist tea baggers. no borders .
Once again.....Racist!

“TUEBOR”

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...uh...good luck with that, Raul. In the meantime, shouldn't you be raking leaves or something?
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...uh...good luck with that, Raul. In the meantime, shouldn't you be raking leaves or something?
aw, did I make you cry again....
DJ Jessy Fresh wins again!!!!!!
your no match. come back when your worth a debate. I'll keep your manhood in my back pocket for now.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Once again.....Racist!
Im not white you dumbazz.
POS

Nanchang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
We can tell, you're one of the reasons, your race looks so stupid.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

POS wrote:
<quoted text>We can tell, you're one of the reasons, your race looks so stupid.
I'm not white dumbazz.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...uh...good luck with that, Raul. In the meantime, shouldn't you be raking leaves or something?

Are you sorry you weren't living in Germany during the 30's and 40's?
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will the headquarters be? In your trailer park?
POS

Nanchang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not white dumbazz.
Yes I know, you are from beannerville.

Since: Jul 12

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Pandora wrote:
Mexicans seem to think they are the only Hispanics in the country. As a result, Puerto Ricans (citizens) and Cubans (refugees), and legal immigrants from the islands and South America pay a high price for this influx of illegals.
Mexicans do not deserve preferential treatment. They cast a shadow over other Hispanics in this country who make a great contribution and add to our melting pot.
If this the case then you should be against amnesty? Or is it a case of complaining about the Mexicans but not wanting your own swept up in deportation proceedings.
LynneB

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not white dumbazz.
You don't have to be white to be a racist dumbASS.

I cannot believe you idiots are still at this. You all need to man up and put your money where your mouth is. Not ONE of you has the cajones to actually ACT on your assertions. You're all just a bunch of trolls, trying to beat each other up verbally on a message board. Half of you can't even spell or use punctuation correctly.

Morons. You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves, because you're certainly NOT the best examples of your kind.

“TUEBOR”

Level 1

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
aw, did I make you cry again....
DJ Jessy Fresh wins again!!!!!!
your no match. come back when your worth a debate. I'll keep your manhood in my back pocket for now.
You really are clueless. Typical of you whacked-out, brain-dead injuns.

“TUEBOR”

Level 1

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be white to be a racist dumbASS.
I cannot believe you idiots are still at this. You all need to man up and put your money where your mouth is. Not ONE of you has the cajones to actually ACT on your assertions. You're all just a bunch of trolls, trying to beat each other up verbally on a message board. Half of you can't even spell or use punctuation correctly.
Morons. You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves, because you're certainly NOT the best examples of your kind.
Do you have a green card?

“Not insane.”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
If You're Mexican , You're white, unless You're from 100% indigenous folk.
Otherwise, You aren't nothing but a sawed-off Spaniard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 841 - 860 of1,104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama Regime Expanding Amnesty For CRIMINAL Aliens 8 min Don Draper 49
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min positronium 217,924
40 illegal immigrants in East Texas arrested by... 32 min no retreat 2
Rand Slams Bush Over Immigration "Act Of Love" ... 45 min spud 114
Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants 49 min Pedro 329
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 50 min Whitehair Is Stupid 16,062
Democratic Lawmaker: GOP Base 'Animated by Racism' 53 min Asian Guy 20
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr Tinka 133,514
•••
•••
•••
•••