On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

May 4, 2009 Full story: seattletimes.nwsource.com 1,103

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim Full Story
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#786 May 3, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
We don't like tepee dwellers.
Not true, your mom has unzipped many pitched palos that were holding up denim Jeans tents.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Monte, CA

#787 May 3, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, your mom has unzipped many pitched palos that were holding up denim Jeans tents.
STFU stupidass your starting to sound like speedy.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Monte, CA

#788 May 3, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Tipis were Plains Indian dwellings,t.
HOW... you sold our lands for a cheap bottle of whisky, jackass.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Monte, CA

#789 May 3, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I don't like mexicans.
And most Americans don't.
Haven't i made you cry before? If you don't want me to go jaguar on you you need to stop crying
DC Dave

United States

#790 May 3, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU stupidass your starting to sound like speedy.
Keep crying you fat biotch!
La Migra

Chico, CA

#793 May 3, 2013
Why are there no Mexicans on Star Trek?

They don't want them in the future either.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

#794 May 3, 2013
La Migra wrote:
They don't want them in the future either.
Gloop!
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#795 May 3, 2013
Chupa Cabra wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus they are LEGAL AMERICANS!!
that's nothing to be proud of. I wish i was an illegal. Better than a sellout.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#796 May 3, 2013
La Migra wrote:
They don't want them in the future eir.
Because we didn't get Kicked off the earth.
Vamos Tribbles

Long Beach, CA

#797 May 3, 2013
Mexican Star Trek - Mad TV
http://youtu.be/AJGvn5iOERM

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#798 May 3, 2013
Vamos Tribbles wrote:
Mexican Star Trek - Mad TV
http://youtu.be/AJGvn5iOERM
mexicans and trbbles have one thing in common, they're both born pregnant.
George

Anaheim, CA

#799 May 4, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>"People" of color are actually a sub species of humans, not a race.
Actually blacks are the most authentic humans. As we all know they were here first.

Whites are actually the most subhuman people on the planet as they are descendants of Neanderthals and African albinos.

Between 1-4 percent of the DNA of many humans living today likely came from Neanderthals.

- People of European heritage are most likely to carry the Neanderthal genes.

It's official: Most of us (Europeans) are part Neanderthal. The first draft sequence of the Neanderthal genome has provided the strongest evidence yet that modern humans and Neanderthals interbred and that all non-Africans today have Neanderthal gene fragments in their genetic codes.

Although the Neanderthal contribution to the DNA of these individuals is estimated at being just one to four percent of the total, the finding, published in the latest issue of the journal Science, helps to resolve the long-standing controversy over whether or not humans mated with Neanderthals when the two groups encountered each other outside of Africa.

It also gives new life to Neanderthals that, as a species, went extinct 30,000 years ago
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#800 May 4, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>mexicans and trbbles have one thing in common, they're both born pregnant.
If you must know jackass, we will be in the Sombero Galaxy. Sopas mi lo chinge. Hahahajajaha The Great DJ Jessy Fresh Wins Again!!

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#801 May 4, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
If you must know jackass, we will be in the Sombero Galaxy. Sopas mi lo chinge. Hahahajajaha The Great DJ Jessy Fresh Wins Again!!
Isn't it time to spit-shine Your tall leather tan-clan jackboots, You racist.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#802 May 4, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it time to spit-shine Your tall leather tan-clan jackboots, You racist.
Stop crying already, Don't feel bad . you were no match, I've defeated alot better trolls than you. Let this be a lesson for you I don't want to see you on the El Paso topix anymore...
BPT

United States

#803 May 4, 2013
cinco de mayonesa the nigger lover wrote:
<quoted text>there you go again, crying like a little minority snatch.
Does your daughter sleep with black animals?
BPT

United States

#804 May 4, 2013
Chupa Cabra wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus they are LEGAL AMERICANS!!
Liberals consider blacks to be human when it comes to using them for votes. The Constitution says the colored are three fifth`s human. The two biggest problems in this country are the blacks, and the liberals & white trash who support them. White trash who support naygers because they are "legal" need to either be deported or enslaved.
BPT

United States

#805 May 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually blacks are the most authentic humans. As we all know they were here first.
Whites are actually the most subhuman people on the planet as they are descendants of Neanderthals and African albinos.
Between 1-4 percent of the DNA of many humans living today likely came from Neanderthals.
- People of European heritage are most likely to carry the Neanderthal genes.
It's official: Most of us (Europeans) are part Neanderthal. The first draft sequence of the Neanderthal genome has provided the strongest evidence yet that modern humans and Neanderthals interbred and that all non-Africans today have Neanderthal gene fragments in their genetic codes.
Although the Neanderthal contribution to the DNA of these individuals is estimated at being just one to four percent of the total, the finding, published in the latest issue of the journal Science, helps to resolve the long-standing controversy over whether or not humans mated with Neanderthals when the two groups encountered each other outside of Africa.
It also gives new life to Neanderthals that, as a species, went extinct 30,000 years ago
I have respect for many Africans (from lets say Ghana or Nigeria). I have worked with some of them and they were professional and took the time to learn English The Africans with self respect and ones who value the concept of a family are polar opposite of "African Americans". African Americans (who were born in the U.S.) for the most part haven`t even learned their primary language. They are lazy but violent, disrespectful, uppity, and selfish.
Zips In The Wire

El Monte, CA

#806 May 4, 2013
BPT = Butt plugged transtesticle
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

#807 May 4, 2013
Zips In The Wire wrote:
BPT = Butt plugged transtesticle
No doubt you know what one is and may come from generations of them. You are disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama administration accused of political motiv... 57 min Guess Who 6
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... 1 hr Guess Who 27
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr johnny belinda 137,103
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principles, good data a... 4 hr Earl 4
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 4 hr Earl 673
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principals, good data a... 7 hr Rural living 13
Monday's Letters: Thanks to police officers 8 hr wild child 1
More from around the web