In a crowded immigration court, seven...

In a crowded immigration court, seven minutes to decide a family's future

There are 243 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 2, 2014, titled In a crowded immigration court, seven minutes to decide a family's future. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

His courtroom rarely came to order, and by now the judge had decided it was a waste of time to try.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Cat74

Roselle, IL

#150 Feb 15, 2014
You seem to be making pretty good money Jose, paying taxes on that illegal S S number. Paying into S S. You are exactly the type we want kept hidden away. Why do you think the Democrats protect you? Because you are stupid.
beers

Circleville, OH

#151 Feb 15, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>You out of shape fat anglo slobs couldn't "bitch slap" a prairie dog!! LOL!!!
That's where you'd be wrong. Again.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#153 Feb 16, 2014
About time you get too old, and feeble minded to work the new Government will catch up with you, and make you pay up, or get out. I don't worry about the miserable life you lead at the hands of a government using all your energy, and then shipping you home.
Jose

New York, NY

#154 Feb 16, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
About time you get too old, and feeble minded to work the new Government will catch up with you, and make you pay up, or get out. I don't worry about the miserable life you lead at the hands of a government using all your energy, and then shipping you home.
Stop smoking the weed anglo! Our lives are 10,000 times better off here than they would ever be in Mexico!! No one is going back there.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#155 Feb 16, 2014
Good. I want you to have a real good time so you know what you missed by not being legal when it is most important.
Jose

New York, NY

#156 Feb 16, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Good. I want you to have a real good time so you know what you missed by not being legal when it is most important.
We will all be legal very soon! Mark my words anglo!! ;)
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#157 Feb 16, 2014
Of course the fact that American lives have been downgraded by the presence of millions of illegal aliens means nothing to these law breaking, leeches. They have no morals nor no scruples. Must be the culture.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#159 Feb 16, 2014
It is innocent American men, women and children that are suffering due to illegal immigration not our "clueless" government/politicians. We have no more control over what they do than Mexicans do over what their elite government does. You vote one loser out and another lying one takes their place. At least we aren't fleeing to Mexico making their innocent citizens suffer to solve our problems. We stay and fight. That's the difference between regular honest Americans and cowardly, selfish Mexicans.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#160 Feb 16, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong anglo! We are just opportunists, taking advantage of you clueless anglo fools!! LOL!!!
NO YOU are criminals, thieves, leech's job stealer's, hated by most American tax payer's that when we see you or your ugly faces know damn well what a bastardation of this Country we've become by allowing you people to continue to use us , our money, natural resources and every bankrupted Hospital in this Country..... GTFO....
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#161 Feb 16, 2014
They aren't going to be legal. Democrats keep telling them that, but they have told them that for years. The Democrats, and Republicans know they don't vote in big enough numbers to carry them back into office, and they can play the illegal aliens for all they are worth, nothing. They will not take a chance on getting voted out by their own people to coddle a bunch of low grade criminals.
Jose

New York, NY

#162 Feb 17, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
It is innocent American men, women and children that are suffering due to illegal immigration not our "clueless" government/politicians. We have no more control over what they do than Mexicans do over what their elite government does. You vote one loser out and another lying one takes their place. At least we aren't fleeing to Mexico making their innocent citizens suffer to solve our problems. We stay and fight. That's the difference between regular honest Americans and cowardly, selfish Mexicans.
You anglo fools can go down to Mexico and fight! We will all stay here and wait for you to come back!! LOL!!!
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#163 Feb 17, 2014
Are you legal yet, Hosey? No. When? How about never. La Raza told wet backs in the 1960s they would soon be legal, and Democrats have played them ever since. Let me know when you are a citizen. If it happens in my lifetime I will buy you a beer.
Jose

New York, NY

#164 Feb 17, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Are you legal yet, Hosey? No. When? How about never. La Raza told wet backs in the 1960s they would soon be legal, and Democrats have played them ever since. Let me know when you are a citizen. If it happens in my lifetime I will buy you a beer.
All of our children are 100% LEGAL American Citizens!!! That's good enough for us.
Jose

New York, NY

#165 Feb 17, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
All of our children are 100% LEGAL American Citizens!!! That's good enough for us.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#166 Feb 17, 2014
That's why they are called anchors. Illegal aliens think they can anchor themselves on to our country thru them. That may work temporarily but long term, nope! Adios, and don't the door hit you in the behind when you are forced to leave. There will be no amnesty. Obama promised it in his first term and didn't deliver. He is in the lame duck part of his second term and it won't be delivered this time around either.
Truth it

Vernon Rockville, CT

#167 Feb 17, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
That's why they are called anchors. Illegal aliens think they can anchor themselves on to our country thru them. That may work temporarily but long term, nope! Adios, and don't the door hit you in the behind when you are forced to leave. There will be no amnesty. Obama promised it in his first term and didn't deliver. He is in the lame duck part of his second term and it won't be delivered this time around either.
Wrong.

There most certainly WILL BE amnesty. It's inevitable and just a matter of time.

The Republicans will suffer this November due in no small part to kicking the immigration issue down the road yet again. That will make immigration reform a MAJOR issue for 2016 - making it very possible that you could see significant legislation passed prior to the end of Obama's second term.

And even if the repugs manage to kick the issue down the road beyond then - President Clinton will be sure to get it done.

Time, and demographics, are NOT on your side.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#168 Feb 17, 2014
Truth it wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
There most certainly WILL BE amnesty. It's inevitable and just a matter of time.
The Republicans will suffer this November due in no small part to kicking the immigration issue down the road yet again. That will make immigration reform a MAJOR issue for 2016 - making it very possible that you could see significant legislation passed prior to the end of Obama's second term.
And even if the repugs manage to kick the issue down the road beyond then - President Clinton will be sure to get it done.
Nope! Ain't gonna happen. Demographics? WTH does that mean? If you are implying that racist, ethnocentric Hispanics that have numbers which may encompass 8 million voters opposed to the majority of the rest of us that don't want this travesty then you failed math miserably. But do enjoy your wet dream, lol.
Jose

New York, NY

#169 Feb 17, 2014
Truth it wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Thank you amigo!!! Agree 100%.
grow a pair jose

Lenoir, NC

#170 Feb 17, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> You anglo fools can go down to Mexico and fight! We will all stay here and wait for you to come back!! LOL!!!
STFU beaner. Why don't you cowards go back and fight for your own country to make it a place worth living. What happens when you run out of OPM? You'll be worse off then what you left and then you'll incur the real wrath of the American people. GFO you worthless POS coward.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#171 Feb 17, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Hey anglo, we were told not to use birth control. and to have as many children as possible! It is part of our religious upbringing dumbazzz..
No you just want to get as much Welfare from the U,S, as you can. You probably don't even teach your'e kids any manners. I'm sure you tell them to scam as many people as you can. That's why no one wants you Mexican's to have Amnesty. You don't work, American citizens have to pay for you.m AND YOUR'E BRATS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 13 min JimBobby 4,382
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 20 min Quirky 140,269
News EXCLUSIVE - Coulter: - End of America' If Rubio... 30 min Fundies R Mentall... 5
News Mexico Abuses Their Own Illegal Immigrants 45 min Legal Polygamy 4
News Border visit will cap Pope Francis' trip to Mexico 1 hr PopeSmokesDope 20
News Rubio, averse to risk and to mentioning Trump: ... 1 hr serfs up 3
News Column: Trump moves beyond middle America 3 hr Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web