In a crowded immigration court, seven...

In a crowded immigration court, seven minutes to decide a family's future

There are 243 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 2, 2014, titled In a crowded immigration court, seven minutes to decide a family's future. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

His courtroom rarely came to order, and by now the judge had decided it was a waste of time to try.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Jose

San Francisco, CA

#42 Feb 6, 2014
beers wrote:
Get the pluck out! Case closed back to mexico you all go.
LOL!! Keep dreaming anglo!!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Feb 7, 2014
On our way out with these people,7min.is too much time.dont talk to the drunk driver, just deport.
Cat74

Joliet, IL

#45 Feb 7, 2014
I could decide what to do with illegal aliens faster then 7 seconds. They are getting more then enough time. Amnesty will never be decide in an election year. Those lazy lawmakers like their cushy jobs too much.
rfirma1

Burbank, CA

#46 Feb 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> No problem anglo! As long as we are getting loads of free benefits, who cares? LOL!!!
that's the very same attitde that has gotten latin america into the fix it is in. do you really want to turn this country into the same sort of cesspool you came from?
Cat74

Joliet, IL

#47 Feb 7, 2014
They didn't get anything free in their home country. They came here just for the goodies. They hate hard work. It is the real Americans that work hard so they don't have to.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#48 Feb 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> You are rich, we are poor! Our families and children need to be fed as well, and we will do whatever is necessary to achieve that goal. If you anglo fools are just too stupid to not change your employment and citizenship laws, then you clueless morons deserve whatever you get.
.
Gawd, you epitomize the illiteracy rate of your ilk. I live in NM where latino families of up to 5 generations have built and established homesteads and think the illiterate like you are scum of the earth. These are the proud hard working latino citizens of this country, not the dregs of the uneducated that expect it all handed to them. It's hard to see where your thinking of 'you have it I want it' makes you feel you have done something to deserve it. You sound like some of the AA community that believe this generation owes them everything because someone 200 years ago had an AA slave. You are a slave to your race and just can't get past it.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#49 Feb 7, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text> No wonder Mexico thru you out, your a low life scum. To lazy to work in your'e beloved Country.
I left voluntarily, you dumb anglo azzzwipe!! For us, coming over that border was just like hitting the lottery!!! LOL!!!!
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#50 Feb 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> You are rich, we are poor! Our families and children need to be fed as well, and we will do whatever is necessary to achieve that goal. If you anglo fools are just too stupid to not change your employment and citizenship laws, then you clueless morons deserve whatever you get.
Why do you suppose Mexico's poor uneducated and hungry are pushed away from there own Country????Rich Hispanics stay in there own Country and are doing well, while the Mexican Govt. throws all the trash in our direction. Why we don't want you here either. Should have stopped having 15 kids, gotten a good education and Stayed in the homeland where ya'll belong. This Govt. is finally wising up too you leech's and throw away's, and we're freakin sick and tired of paying for you and your stupid family's. Move north, say Canada, maybe their tax payers aren't fed up yet... Take the anchors, low riders and crime with you. Thank's.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#51 Feb 7, 2014
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you suppose Mexico's poor uneducated and hungry are pushed away from there own Country????Rich Hispanics stay in there own Country and are doing well, while the Mexican Govt. throws all the trash in our direction. Why we don't want you here either. Should have stopped having 15 kids, gotten a good education and Stayed in the homeland where ya'll belong. This Govt. is finally wising up too you leech's and throw away's, and we're freakin sick and tired of paying for you and your stupid family's. Move north, say Canada, maybe their tax payers aren't fed up yet... Take the anchors, low riders and crime with you. Thank's.
Keep dreaming anglo! No matter how you anglo fools feel about it, we are here to stay!!:)
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#53 Feb 8, 2014
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that your sadly mistaken.
yes they will be sadly mistaken, let them clean their own country, pick crops in mexico, we dont need or want them here.
Cat74

Joliet, IL

#54 Feb 8, 2014
You can stay all you like Jose, but you will never be a legal citizen. We will take your Social Security money, and give it to an American citizen. You will be hidden away until you get a traffic ticket some day, and they throw the book at you. But you have a nice day. Now that I know illegal immigration is off the table, I will certainly have a great day.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#55 Feb 8, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
You can stay all you like Jose, but you will never be a legal citizen. We will take your Social Security money, and give it to an American citizen. You will be hidden away until you get a traffic ticket some day, and they throw the book at you. But you have a nice day. Now that I know illegal immigration is off the table, I will certainly have a great day.
And so will we anglo! We have been having "nice days" here in America for over half a century!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#56 Feb 8, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> And so will we anglo! We have been having "nice days" here in America for over half a century!!
not going to stay that way.foodstamps are being cut , you can always stay.you and your anchors can starve.we are just getting started.deportation is coming and boots on the ground, why coz we the people say so.we have laws.obama is out.he has failed you.lmao
Cat74

Joliet, IL

#57 Feb 8, 2014
Made a lot of money, paid no income taxes, contributed nothing to the country, and are so proud of your criminality. You are just the kind of people Democrats would give citizenship to if it wasn't for people who know the Constitution.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#58 Feb 8, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> not going to stay that way.foodstamps are being cut , you can always stay.you and your anchors can starve.we are just getting started.deportation is coming and boots on the ground, why coz we the people say so.we have laws.obama is out.he has failed you.lmao
The food stamps are being cut 1%, anglo azzzwipe. That means 99% of that free food program is still intact! And by the way dumbazzz, our children are 100% legal American citizens! Let's see you fools try to deport them!! LOL!!!
beers

Somonauk, IL

#59 Feb 8, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>And so will we anglo! We have been having "nice days" here in America for over half a century!!
We have a " group" of "Anglos" at work who report every safety violation, every time card infraction, every itty bitty tiny little thing. And we are dropping mexicans like flies.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#60 Feb 8, 2014
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a " group" of "Anglos" at work who report every safety violation, every time card infraction, every itty bitty tiny little thing. And we are dropping mexicans like flies.
The only thing you are "dropping" is a pile of chit in your pants anglo!! LOL!!! You anglo fools will never defeat us.
beers

Somonauk, IL

#61 Feb 8, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you are "dropping" is a pile of chit in your pants anglo!! LOL!!! You anglo fools will never defeat us.
Who owns Texas, Mexico or the United States? Ya lost that one.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#62 Feb 8, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> The food stamps are being cut 1%, anglo azzzwipe. That means 99% of that free food program is still intact! And by the way dumbazzz, our children are 100% legal American citizens! Let's see you fools try to deport them!! LOL!!!
you are a jerk, so are your anchors, why coz you raised them, with no class low life.they will be crap just like you.I dont think your kids are legal.you can insist they are if you like.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#63 Feb 8, 2014
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a " group" of "Anglos" at work who report every safety violation, every time card infraction, every itty bitty tiny little thing. And we are dropping mexicans like flies.
lets grow the group.larger, bigger and better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 2 min Ave purisima 2
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 8 min Memo From Turner 6
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 34 min woodtick57 7,895
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 3 hr positronium 193,147
News Lawsuit opens new front in Obama immigration le... 3 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 3 hr Surgit Tempestas 7,207
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 hr final spinal 142,239
More from around the web