In a crowded immigration court, seven minutes to decide a family's future

Feb 2, 2014 Full story: The Washington Post 243

His courtroom rarely came to order, and by now the judge had decided it was a waste of time to try.

Full Story
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#213 Feb 23, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry anglo, but our standard if living is 100 times better right here in the USA!!! ;)
Yeah we know. Unfortunately we also know that you can take the greazer out of Mexihole but you will never get the Mexihole out of the beaner. It coats them like caca for life!!!
Jose

New York, NY

#214 Feb 23, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah we know. Unfortunately we also know that you can take the greazer out of Mexihole but you will never get the Mexihole out of the beaner. It coats them like caca for life!!!
Your tongue should know anglo! We have been doing "caca" on all you anglo fools for years!! LOL!!!
beers

Oswego, IL

#215 Feb 23, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!! The food we eat is fresh! You anglos are the morons who eat all that processed chit, and that's why you are too weak to do the hard work that we can do!!
Man you're just to slow. That crap we feed your kids at school is just processed crap. Those beans and strawberries you pick are covered in things far worse than the Vietnamese ever got. And I've never met a hard working mexicant. I work with about 60 of them. Well 59 since we got another one fired today. Ya know what for? For being lazy, and unproductive. To quote a famous American song, "and another goes down, and another goes down. Another one bites the dust"taking out paco's left and right.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#216 Feb 23, 2014
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you're just to slow. That crap we feed your kids at school is just processed crap. Those beans and strawberries you pick are covered in things far worse than the Vietnamese ever got. And I've never met a hard working mexicant. I work with about 60 of them. Well 59 since we got another one fired today. Ya know what for? For being lazy, and unproductive. To quote a famous American song, "and another goes down, and another goes down. Another one bites the dust"taking out paco's left and right.
Good job beers. You figured out this loser in a New York second. He's not even Mexican....He gives us all here a good laugh...he's nothing but a troll hunting for attention.
Jose

New York, NY

#217 Feb 23, 2014
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
That food is approved by you school boards anglo, so your kids eat the same stuff! And here in America we don't even have to work, because your public assistance benefits are so generous!! LOL!!!
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#219 Feb 24, 2014
you know wild child,beers,cat74,guess who,ima, and others letting these illegals know how we feel that they do not care or love America just using it they are all worthless nothings and will never amount to anything either and they are teaching their children the same thing to never be nothing either thanks ima for the comment on this topic we need to stay on them like crazy and keep passing the word for others to stay on them who cares about any of them period......jose all of you good America loving people go to can we keep talking about immigration in 2014 and read it . period jose I keep my eyes open all the time watching the things going on around me with illegals and report it hell I have even called the irs and reported people for working them and I also when I am riding write down their tag numbers,make,and model of vehicle they are in and if it looks like any illegal activity going on in vehicle like kids bouncing around not in proper seats or to many in vehicle and not enough seat belts call 911 and report it anything to get them in trouble and I always tell 911 that they are illegal so join in make them pay some how it is not against the law to report illegal activity I feel like it is my job being a 100 percent legal American citizen. period jose
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#220 Feb 24, 2014
liberty wrote:
you know wild child,beers,cat74,guess who,ima, and others letting these illegals know how we feel that they do not care or love America just using it they are all worthless nothings and will never amount to anything either and they are teaching their children the same thing to never be nothing either thanks ima for the comment on this topic we need to stay on them like crazy and keep passing the word for others to stay on them who cares about any of them period......jose all of you good America loving people go to can we keep talking about immigration in 2014 and read it . period jose I keep my eyes open all the time watching the things going on around me with illegals and report it hell I have even called the irs and reported people for working them and I also when I am riding write down their tag numbers,make,and model of vehicle they are in and if it looks like any illegal activity going on in vehicle like kids bouncing around not in proper seats or to many in vehicle and not enough seat belts call 911 and report it anything to get them in trouble and I always tell 911 that they are illegal so join in make them pay some how it is not against the law to report illegal activity I feel like it is my job being a 100 percent legal American citizen. period jose
Catch a beaner leaving the bar with kids in the car!!! That is child abuse if they are drunk. Let us all get together and make life hell for beaners!!! They are easy!!!
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#221 Feb 24, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> When the fork are you going to learn how to put a period at the end of a sentence, you anglo dumbazzz?? LOL!!!
For Gods sake, stop the BS.... Liberty, Jose is an American citizen, Mexican lover, fat slug, incarcerated for stealing to many tacos and burritos off the taco truck.... Few if any real illegals spell, punctuate or write the English language as well as you do, first clue, you're an interloper, Mexican wannabe. Why, I'll never understand. Liberty is probably not able to spell and punctuate because in his school he was forced to share the teacher with 50 Mexican illegals, therefore unable to provide a decent education to American Student's. Also, 10,000 bucks per year to educate illegals in this Country....WTF....300 billion to pay for California's mess. And with all that education the best you can come up with dumbazz anglo......get real!!!!!
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#222 Feb 24, 2014
liberty has two degrees working on third liberty was educated at private schools not public and I make well over ten thousand a year no Mexicans in my school they could not afford it and no I have no government loans to pay for any of my school it was scholarships and my parents paid the rest .and no my children also are in private school the reason why public schools do not educate because so many are loosing funds because of the poor grades the Mexican kids are really bringing the test scores down so far the school are loosing funds what is going to happen when all schools loose funding and they are only private schools.if jose is an American citizen he must be against his country for wanting illegals here I say what I want and do not worry about punctuation because this is topix not a major test
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#223 Feb 24, 2014
That is a good idea about calling 911 to report possible illegal activity. That could be anything from not using seat belts to maybe selling illegal substances. You could rattle a lot of cages that way. And you don't have to prove anything. You are just reporting alleged crimes. We all have phones. It is our civic duty.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#224 Feb 24, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
That is a good idea about calling 911 to report possible illegal activity. That could be anything from not using seat belts to maybe selling illegal substances. You could rattle a lot of cages that way. And you don't have to prove anything. You are just reporting alleged crimes. We all have phones. It is our civic duty.
keep in mind that there are people who are pro-illegal even in the ranks of the law enforcement.(how else do you explain the non-enforcement of our laws. by people like janet Napolitano or eric holder.)

in other words, don't give your name out. do the calls to 911 anonymously.

I remember once reporting something strange happening in the area where I was living, and the next thing you know, my place got broken into.

the police are not all angels. but then, you knew this already. right?
Jose

New York, NY

#225 Feb 25, 2014
liberty wrote:
liberty has two degrees working on third liberty was educated at private schools not public and I make well over ten thousand a year no Mexicans in my school they could not afford it and no I have no government loans to pay for any of my school it was scholarships and my parents paid the rest .and no my children also are in private school the reason why public schools do not educate because so many are loosing funds because of the poor grades the Mexican kids are really bringing the test scores down so far the school are loosing funds what is going to happen when all schools loose funding and they are only private schools.if jose is an American citizen he must be against his country for wanting illegals here I say what I want and do not worry about punctuation because this is topix not a major test
Liberty is a forking anglo MORON!!! The azzzwipe can't even form a damn sentence, or put a period at the end of one!!! LOL!!!!!!!
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#226 Feb 25, 2014
and jose you are a illegal piece of crap that is not even legal and a coward that is tring to make his kids think he is a hero lol they will see the true colors ...jose like I said this is topix not a major test .loland how many degrees do you have lets see picking fruit 101 or that cleaning toilets 102 no matter what you say everyone thinks you are a piece of crap and you cannot change it ....and no I am no anglo unlike you I am a 100 percent legal American citizen and no moron it just gets you to be put down because you cannot compare to American citizens and never will .....
Jose

New York, NY

#228 Feb 25, 2014
liberty wrote:
and jose you are a illegal piece of crap that is not even legal and a coward that is tring to make his kids think he is a hero lol they will see the true colors ...jose like I said this is topix not a major test .loland how many degrees do you have lets see picking fruit 101 or that cleaning toilets 102 no matter what you say everyone thinks you are a piece of crap and you cannot change it ....and no I am no anglo unlike you I am a 100 percent legal American citizen and no moron it just gets you to be put down because you cannot compare to American citizens and never will .....
LOL!!! You are just an uneducated anglo clown, who doesn't even know how to write! We are "heroes" to all of our kids, because we made them into American citizens just by having them here!!!
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#229 Feb 25, 2014
if that is all you have to be proud of that is not much and no I am educated better than you you know we are on topix right not having a test or filling out legal papers you sure do not have much to be proud of and I am no anglo or no clown and I bet I have a better job than you do I do not pick fruits or veggies I do not clean toilets or I do not do hard back breaking work you know education counts and your kids you do not have a lot to brag about to them someone said you are a fat irish boy go find you a lepprechaun or a bowl of lucky charms you will never be the same to americans or accepted by americans you cowards have fought for nothing all you can do is run you know when the wolf comes knocking at the door your country,food,music,and everything else about you sux
Throw out the trash

Bronx, NY

#230 Feb 25, 2014
Jose is not a wet back and most likely not even hispanic. He is an agent provocateur who based on his vocabulary is probably Jewish.
Jose

New York, NY

#231 Feb 25, 2014
liberty wrote:
if that is all you have to be proud of that is not much and no I am educated better than you you know we are on topix right not having a test or filling out legal papers you sure do not have much to be proud of and I am no anglo or no clown and I bet I have a better job than you do I do not pick fruits or veggies I do not clean toilets or I do not do hard back breaking work you know education counts and your kids you do not have a lot to brag about to them someone said you are a fat irish boy go find you a lepprechaun or a bowl of lucky charms you will never be the same to americans or accepted by americans you cowards have fought for nothing all you can do is run you know when the wolf comes knocking at the door your country,food,music,and everything else about you sux
Please get your STINKING GED anglo!! We immigrants who attended college here make you look like an illiterate azzzclown!! LOL!!!
beers

Oswego, IL

#232 Feb 25, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>Please get your STINKING GED anglo!! We immigrants who attended college here make you look like an illiterate azzzclown!! LOL!!!
Please get your green card.
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#233 Feb 25, 2014
hey dumb azz you have not attended anything but fruit pickers 101 hey guys just have got out of a social science class and came in second in my class on my test we also had a visitor this evening a person from our representatives office and we werew all talking and I brought up this website and started showing it to him he said that he had heard of topix but had never been on it I took him to this forum immigration reform and illegal immigration forum and told him to read the things that illegals were saying about American citizens keeping tthem up and how one was saying he was a hero he wrote all this down and we exchanges numbers and I told him he needed to tell all in offices to go in and read this website and think does America really want people like this here it will be our next class topic also it was brought up about the kids in california schools and the mystery illness going around there and how it could spread and one classmate brought it up that it could have come from illegals not being checked before entering our country that is why all people entering need to be checked but anyway he said we would talk more about the website in a few days he wants to spread it around a bit to others to see what they think I told him to tell them to read it all on how they run from everything and are cowards we sit and read about five of the topics from start to finish he laughed at one poster particually and said if they only knew I told him they are quit a few on here that do not want illegals here or no amnesty that the comments need to be read they go back a few years on how americans do not want these people here and it is time that the American people were listened to and had a say so ibrought up all the illegals protesting and he said you guys have as much or more right to protest to and out our say so in I told him I would keep commenting to he said it was my right and belief as an American citizen
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#234 Feb 25, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Please get your STINKING GED anglo!! We immigrants who attended college here make you look like an illiterate azzzclown!! LOL!!!
you idiot, leave liberty alone.you are a moron who only says anglo, clown, dumbazz, and kizz my mexican azzzz all day long.that is your answear to every post.I doubt you have kids.I dont think a blind, deaf, mute would even sleep with you.your are a joke.you did not even say a word of spanish until I said you did not ever answear in spanish.then you must of looked up some words quick.you are tooooo stupid to live.fat irish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dubai Film Fest: Eva Longoria Backs Obama's Imm... 24 min wild child 2
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 1 hr barefoot2626 285
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 1 hr barefoot2626 139
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... 1 hr Stay There 2
Washington Week: In Election Year, Congress Unl... (Feb '14) 2 hr red and right 39
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Patriciapink 137,095
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 3 hr xxxrayted 628
More from around the web