Posted in the Immigration Reform Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Liberalism = Communism”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 15, 2012
The Obama administration has blocked Texasí new law requiring voters to show photo identification at the polls, saying it would suppress Hispanic voter turnout, and the United Nations is now investigating the fairness of such laws in Texas and other states. But voters in this country still overwhelmingly support voter ID laws and donít think they discriminate.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 72% of Likely U.S. Voters believe voters should be required to show photo identification such as a driverís license before being allowed to vote. Thatís in line with findings from December but remains down slightly from the 75% to 82% of voters who have supported a photo ID voting requirement in surveys since June 2006. Only 22% are opposed to the photo ID requirement.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Just think

Omaha, NE

#2 Mar 15, 2012
I wonder what the percentage would be if we all got to vote? There's absolutely no reason why we aren't showing ID!
Free is free

Rio Rancho, NM

#3 Mar 15, 2012
Well, of course! Ask any taxpayer if anonymous people should be allowed to vote, thereby directing public policy and allocation of public resources. Anyone who's awake will tell you that's not a good idea.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#4 Mar 15, 2012
It all sounds like a hispanic profiling thing to me.
armando

San Diego, CA

#5 Mar 15, 2012
Juan wrote:
Tonight's la ratza propaganda brought to you by the fraud and paid la ratza poster Juan from pearland.

FO juan from pearland and take your propaganda elsewhere nobody believes a word you have to say.

Level 4

Since: May 10

Branson, MO

#6 Mar 15, 2012
Juan wrote:
You just don't get it do you RETARD! No ID no vote whether your White Black, purple or blue No ID no vote! Now how is that Hispanic Profiling?
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 15, 2012
waterdogg wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get it do you RETARD! No ID no vote whether your White Black, purple or blue No ID no vote! Now how is that Hispanic Profiling?
Don't worry, Hispanics don't vote. If they did they would vote Mexico's government out of office. We don't need a ID law to get the Illegal aliens not to vote.

"Hispanics are less likely to vote than other groups, even if citizen. In the 2008 election, only 7.4% of voters were Hispanic."

http://super-economy.blogspot.com/2010/05/his...

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 16, 2012
What is the DOJ afraid of? It most certainly is not interested in seeing that all voters are in fact verifiably who they claim to be. Why? The annswer is quite apparent.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 16, 2012
s/b: answer
Juan

Pearland, TX

#11 Mar 16, 2012
waterdogg wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get it do you RETARD! No ID no vote whether your White Black, purple or blue No ID no vote! Now how is that Hispanic Profiling?
WaterHog......where have you been, haven't heard from you lately. About hispanics, most do not have a pictured ID. That's just another way for the american people to keep the hispanic citizen from voting.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#12 Mar 16, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
WaterHog......where have you been, haven't heard from you lately. About hispanics, most do not have a pictured ID. That's just another way for the american people to keep the hispanic citizen from voting.
"Hispanics are less likely to vote than other groups, even if citizen."

http://super-economy.blogspot.com/2010/05/his...

“Liberalism = Communism”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#13 Mar 16, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not a citizen of this country you have no right to vote moron. We have Hispanic citizens of this country,and they have the same right as every other citizen.

ILLEGALS ALIENS IN THIS COUNTRY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE!!

Level 4

Since: May 10

Branson, MO

#14 Mar 16, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Every Legal Hispanic I know has an ID so I guess they'll get to Vote!
R U Kidding Me

Kansas City, MO

#15 Mar 17, 2012
Juan wrote:
You're doing a wonderful job of telling L.E. who you are Juanita.

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Wichita, KS

#16 Mar 17, 2012
Did you know that Texas has 254 counties?
Did you know that in 81 counties in Texas, there are no operational driverís license offices?
Did you know that the counties in Texas without a driver's license office, the population tends to vote Democrat?
Did you know that Texas has a long history of rigging elections to favor the right wing vote?
Did you know that the Rasmussen Report is a far right wing propaganda machine?
56% indeed. lol
Boring

Piscataway, NJ

#17 Mar 17, 2012
REWBA wrote:
Did you know that Texas has 254 counties?
Did you know that in 81 counties in Texas, there are no operational driverÔŅĹs license offices?
Did you know that the counties in Texas without a driver's license office, the population tends to vote Democrat?
Did you know that Texas has a long history of rigging elections to favor the right wing vote?
Did you know that the Rasmussen Report is a far right wing propaganda machine?
56% indeed. lol
Did you know you're full of chit? LMFAO

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Wichita, KS

#18 Mar 17, 2012
Boring wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know you're full of chit? LMFAO
All this is outlined in the letter from the US Department of Justice to Texas' director of elections.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/85051426/DOJ-Letter...
Amen

Omaha, NE

#19 Mar 17, 2012
Bonnie_Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not a citizen of this country you have no right to vote moron. We have Hispanic citizens of this country,and they have the same right as every other citizen.
ILLEGALS ALIENS IN THIS COUNTRY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE!!
right on!
Juan

Pearland, TX

#20 Mar 18, 2012
R U Kidding Me wrote:
<quoted text>You're doing a wonderful job of telling L.E. who you are Juanita.
L. E.? Got to be alittle more specific.

Another work day tomorrow.......only three days this coming week then on to New Orleans again. We have lots of work over there, I wish my boss would let me stay there for awhile instead to sending me back and forth, but he does pay me extra.
geraldo on special job

Scranton, PA

#21 Mar 18, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
L. E.? Got to be alittle more specific.
Another work day tomorrow.......only three days this coming week then on to New Orleans again. We have lots of work over there, I wish my boss would let me stay there for awhile instead to sending me back and forth, but he does pay me extra.
Thank goodness for that...we'll all get a break from your fictional incessant drivel you post every day. SSDD eh juanita you narcissistic fraud. Go take some English lessons...oh that's right you're flunking that subject in grammar school....

GFY juan from pearland...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 min johnny belinda 137,124
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 10 min positronium 931
64% of Utahns disapprove of Obama's immigration... 34 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 41 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 15
Judge tosses Sheriff Joe Arpaio's immigration l... 46 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Democrats optimistic on 2016 presidential chances 1 hr Guess Who 2
Obama: Deport 'felons, not families' 2 hr The Real Zeke 5
More from around the web