Obama to make personal appeals for im...

Obama to make personal appeals for immigration

There are 69 comments on the KTVN Reno story from Jul 15, 2013, titled Obama to make personal appeals for immigration. In it, KTVN Reno reports that:

The Justice Department says the Gallup Organization has agreed to pay $10.5 million to settle allegations that the polling and market research firm improperly inflated prices for proposed contracts with the U.S. Mint... The Justice Department says the Gallup Organization has agreed to pay $10.5 million to settle allegations that the polling and ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVN Reno.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Jul 15, 2013
I'm really sick of obama. he cares more for foreigners then he does for americans.

here we are with double digit unemployment, the most ever in the welfare lines, an out of control debt, and this idiot wants an open amnesty approved to make things worse for the usa?

like I said.. I'm sick of the guy. wish he would just jump off a cliff.
Brenda besson

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Waste of his time,he wont change anyones mind,hes a bad looser,lol next he is really really desperate lol

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Monroe Township, NJ

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Immigration reform will help the US economy grow therefore it's a good thing for the Americans.
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
Immigration reform will help the US economy grow therefore it's a good thing for the Americans.
no its not,and it will not happen,he can talk all he wants.while we laugh at him.
Latino American Voter

Covina, CA

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
Immigration reform will help the US economy grow therefore it's a good thing for the Americans.
It ain't good for me. Hopefully this will be another Obama failure. Just impeech already.
Latino American Voter

Covina, CA

#6 Jul 15, 2013
Mainstream media leaves you depressed, dumbed down, empty and hopeless. What kind of crap will they focus on next to distract us from what's really important?

Truth based media gives you a heads up and broadens your horizons. It protects your family, health, and life savings. It's your decision...

http://www.infowars.com/leaked-u-s-army-docum...

Once you have a taste of truthful reporting you never go back to mainstream contrived corporate media.

These hosts bash Republicans and Democrats equally because they know both sides are illuminati bought puppets out to screw us.

Give alternative news sources a chance before you knock them. Download these shows to your MP3 players and listen on your way to work or whatever. All you need from mainstream media is breaking news and traffic/weather. You can listen to all these shows on your smart phone as well.

Exposes US Gov Corruption and Global Wide Illuminati Plots

http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

(Skip around, you'll learn something useful)

Exposes Wallstreet and absolutely teaches you how to protect your money from the crooked banksters

http://www.philsgang.com/pgfreeshowarchives.a...

Exposes Secret/Ancient Knowledge Suppressed In Modern History Books and suppressed medical cures/prevention for diseases like cancer, etc. This guy is a medical doctor.

http://www.soundwaves2000.com/radio_liberty/

Often Exposes NASA Disinformation and Possible Offworld Intelligence -Search "Coast to Coast 2012 Shows" on Youtube and listen or use downloader -This is one way /Or get a CC Witness radio and record AM from your local affiliate. There is CIA disinfo injected from some of the guests but you learn how to identify it after a while by researching the guests' backgrounds. The hosts are simply great.

http://www.youtube.com/user/C2CVAULT...

Connects Bible Predictions/Prophecy to Modern Day Events -How Illuminati uses bible prophecy to plan false flag disasters eg. earthquakes, etc. There could also be some CIA brainwashing here as well from some of the guest lecturers but they give a heads up of what to look out for/predict down the road. The host does a good job of teaching about the bible and does not fear political correctness.

http://prophecyclub.com/TPC_Audio_Video.html

These radio hosts should do a show together or at least make guest appearences on each others shows. They all value truth and liberty in their own way.

Here's my take on it. Don't be afraid to speak out as we are all on some type of list by now:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

You have to understand that free speech on the net is about to be clamped down on in America.-mainland China style.

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Jul 15, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
Immigration reform will help the US economy grow therefore it's a good thing for the Americans.
Explain how dumping millions of semi, or completely, illiterate people into a job market where over 14 million educated people are unemployed.
Cat74

United States

#8 Jul 15, 2013
How will illegal alien amnesty make the economy grow? It won't. Those parasites need to go home, give up the jobs they are keeping from legal citizens, and stay in their home country.
Brenda besson

United States

#9 Jul 15, 2013
Latino American Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't good for me. Hopefully this will be another Obama failure. Just impeech already.
he is wasting time,nothing he did was right yet,he knows it dead.now hes begging.
Brenda besson

United States

#10 Jul 15, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how dumping millions of semi, or completely, illiterate people into a job market where over 14 million educated people are unemployed.
he will say anything,he knows he will not get the american dream,he was dreaming of.no amnesty.oh so sad.next

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Monroe Township, NJ

#11 Jul 15, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how dumping millions of semi, or completely, illiterate people into a job market where over 14 million educated people are unemployed.
They have jobs already and they will create more by starting businesses.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Monroe Township, NJ

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> no its not,and it will not happen,he can talk all he wants.while we laugh at him.
It will happen sooner or later.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Monroe Township, NJ

#13 Jul 15, 2013
Latino American Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't good for me. Hopefully this will be another Obama failure. Just impeech already.
How will this affect you in a bad way ?
Cat74

United States

#14 Jul 15, 2013
This Fall the Democrats have to start campaigning for the 2014 elections. If you don't have Amnesty signed into law by then it isn't going to happen.
Brenda besson

United States

#15 Jul 15, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
This Fall the Democrats have to start campaigning for the 2014 elections. If you don't have Amnesty signed into law by then it isn't going to happen.
its not going to happen.we will be done with this by the end of august,how long can you go on.now if the house goes dem,we are screwed.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#16 Jul 15, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> no its not,and it will not happen,he can talk all he wants.while we laugh at him.
Yes rooting against your President and country is a very "patriotic" thing to do.

If you don't like the country leave.
Cat74

United States

#17 Jul 15, 2013
Sorry. It is our country too, and we can solve all our problems in 2 elections. Saw this morning where the Unions are restless because the Democrats haven't done anything they promised. They are the boots on the ground. They get out the vote. If the Dems don't appease them soon they could lose the Senate in 2014, and the Presidency in 2016.
Brenda besson

United States

#18 Jul 15, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes rooting against your President and country is a very "patriotic" thing to do.
If you don't like the country leave.
we like the country,we dont like the president,you should leave.thats what you should do.
Brenda besson

United States

#19 Jul 15, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Sorry. It is our country too, and we can solve all our problems in 2 elections. Saw this morning where the Unions are restless because the Democrats haven't done anything they promised. They are the boots on the ground. They get out the vote. If the Dems don't appease them soon they could lose the Senate in 2014, and the Presidency in 2016.
its already done.no one will vote democrats,
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#21 Jul 15, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> we like the country,we dont like the president,you should leave.thats what you should do.
I agree with you 100%, brenda. memo should leave. he sides with the illegals. so, why doesn't live with them? it just makes sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 2 min Go Blue Forever 8
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 26 min scientia potentia... 608
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 32 min URAmoron 14,854
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 33 min Heart9634 84
News Gov. Scott Signs Bill To Grant In-State Tuition... (Jun '14) 48 min Loose Walls 93
News U of Illinois won't be designated 'sanctuary' f... 49 min Pixy6362 2
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 1 hr Herbert Walker 699
More from around the web