House group finalizing immigration bill

Apr 5, 2013 Full story: WKRN 14

A group of Republicans and Democrats in the House is finalizing a sweeping immigration bill that offers work permits and the eventual prospect of citizenship to millions of people living illegally in the United States, aides say.

Full Story

“i hope we can change this!”

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Apr 5, 2013
will they have to pass THIS TOO to see what's in it?
juan

Lodi, CA

#2 Apr 5, 2013
SOON COMPADRE!!!!!!!!!!

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Apr 5, 2013
juan wrote:
SOON COMPADRE!!!!!!!!!!
This great battle starts next week,SI SE PUEDE!!!
potter

San Francisco, CA

#5 Apr 5, 2013
The senate bill and the house bill will be acceptable to both chambers because it is not amnesty. It is earned citizenship considering a long and ardous path before citizenship. This is acceptable to the majority of the people too.
Jessica

Greenville, SC

#6 Apr 5, 2013
I think this is a great idea since most of the illegal immigrants are here to actually work. Many work more than the legal Americans now a days which is sad to say but so true . It gives them a great oppurtunity and helps them in many ways. They come from other countries to have a better living to provide a better future for their families, children. And this law will give them a chance to have a work permit and not be worried that one day they will lose their job and everything and get deported. So i think this law is such a great choice and I hope it actually happens soon .
nym8387

United States

#7 Apr 6, 2013
The second option is the best illegal aliens can hope for and even that wont happen.
Mayela

Union City, GA

#8 Apr 6, 2013
“Those that we would now categorize as ‘illegal aliens,’” i.e. the Pilgrims,“not only came without invitation but they came to take over,”
http://spectator.org/archives/2011/11/28/a-ge...

Again:
“Those that we would now categorize as ‘illegal aliens,’” i.e. the Pilgrims

And again:
‘illegal aliens,’” i.e. the Pilgrims

YUP!
nym8387

United States

#9 Apr 6, 2013
Mayela wrote:
“Those that we would now categorize as ‘illegal aliens,’” i.e. the Pilgrims,“not only came without invitation but they came to take over,”
Again:
And again:
YUP!
History doesn't give you people the right to invade my country,unlike the natives,Americans today have laws that will be enforced.no amnesty,plain and simple
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#10 Apr 6, 2013
Put out the welcome mat, the U. S. is going to have millions of new citizens.
nym8387

United States

#11 Apr 6, 2013
Juan wrote:
Put out the welcome mat, the U. S. is going to have millions of new citizens.
But they have to go back first,lmao
freedom

Somerset, KY

#12 Apr 6, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> But they have to go back first,lmao
they may have to go back first which is nothing to be laughing about that is so childish but when they get to come back then people like you have no other choice but to accept it lmao
Pando

Bullhead City, AZ

#13 Apr 6, 2013
Mayela wrote:
Again:
And again:
YUP!
Care to post the LAW that was valid in 1492 stating ILLEGAL ALIENS were not allowed to come here?

Oh, that's right there wasn't one.

I can post the laws currently in effect saying it's illegal to come here without permission.
nym8387

United States

#14 Apr 6, 2013
freedom wrote:
<quoted text>they may have to go back first which is nothing to be laughing about that is so childish but when they get to come back then people like you have no other choice but to accept it lmao
And when will that happe? never,people who have been waiting in line for decades come first.
Pando

Bullhead City, AZ

#16 Apr 8, 2013
potter wrote:
The senate bill and the house bill will be acceptable to both chambers because it is not amnesty. It is earned citizenship considering a long and ardous path before citizenship. This is acceptable to the majority of the people too.
And YOU know this is acceptable to the majority of people because.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 14 min The real zeke 29
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 42 min Jaimie 1,603
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 42 min Mickey Ratt Club 137,354
Former Mexico Prez: Illegal Immigrants Stay in ... 2 hr Who Guessed It 8
Bobby Jindal's Love Affair With Hate 2 hr Waste 19
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 4 hr Righteous 380
Tea Party Members Unhappy With Budget Deal 5 hr Le Duped 16
More from around the web