MCSO: Nine illegal immigrants arreste...

MCSO: Nine illegal immigrants arrested on their way to Florida

There are 16 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Oct 21, 2012, titled MCSO: Nine illegal immigrants arrested on their way to Florida. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

According to the MCSO, the group was being smuggled in a van through the northern part of Maricopa County on Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

LMAO

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 21, 2012
Way to go Maricopa County AZ!!!!!!!
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#2 Oct 21, 2012
On their way to vote for Obama.
LMAO

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 21, 2012
gossamer wrote:
On their way to vote for Obama.
I would't doubt it.
Stop the Madness

United States

#4 Oct 21, 2012
gossamer wrote:
On their way to vote for Obama.
No doubt.
Geez

De Soto, KS

#5 Oct 21, 2012
They're probably already registered to vote in Florida.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#6 Oct 21, 2012
And why not? If the NAACP gets their way, then the U.N. will make sure they get to vote. Along with ex-cons.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2012 ...

NAACP takes bid to ensure US ex-con voting to UN
GENEVA The NAACP is taking to the U.N. its effort to ensure that all former convicted felons in the United States can vote.
A delegation from the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People was holding meetings Tuesday at the United Nation's Geneva office in part to press the world body to send observers to the U.S. for this year's elections.
The diplomatic push comes against the backdrop of a related and vigorous debate about requirements in some states for would-be voters to provide proper identification before they can cast ballots.
The NAACP says nearly 6 million U.S. citizens are barred from voting because of previous felony convictions. According to The Sentencing Project, an advocacy group that seeks policies to make it easier for felons to vote, the United States has the world's largest prison population 2.2 million and more than 60 percent of inmates are ethnic or racial minorities.
In a statement, the NAACP said it sent a first delegation to the U.N. Human Rights Council in March "in the face of a mounting attack on voting rights in the United States." This week's visit followed up on that trip.
Magadala

Cinebar, WA

#7 Oct 21, 2012
They mentioned that one of them was a 17 year old boy!

4747I have worked in our juvenile detention center for over ten years (parttime). One of the new things is that hispanic illegal aliens know that juveniles in America receive light sentences. Therefore, there are many adult male hispanic criminals who lie and say they are 17, or even 16. Some appear much much older...and they really are, but we don't have records to the contrary.

Now here is the rub. In the past, the problem with juveniles is using pencils, staples, etc. for weapons. However, now, we are finding that hispanic illegal aliens do things like take the rim of a metal bucket and file it for a shiv...adult prison behavior.

Pleeze wake up America!!!!
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#8 Oct 21, 2012
freebird wrote:
And why not? If the NAACP gets their way, then the U.N. will make sure they get to vote. Along with ex-cons.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2012 ...
NAACP takes bid to ensure US ex-con voting to UN
GENEVA The NAACP is taking to the U.N. its effort to ensure that all former convicted felons in the United States can vote.
A delegation from the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People was holding meetings Tuesday at the United Nation's Geneva office in part to press the world body to send observers to the U.S. for this year's elections.
The diplomatic push comes against the backdrop of a related and vigorous debate about requirements in some states for would-be voters to provide proper identification before they can cast ballots.
The NAACP says nearly 6 million U.S. citizens are barred from voting because of previous felony convictions. According to The Sentencing Project, an advocacy group that seeks policies to make it easier for felons to vote, the United States has the world's largest prison population 2.2 million and more than 60 percent of inmates are ethnic or racial minorities.
In a statement, the NAACP said it sent a first delegation to the U.N. Human Rights Council in March "in the face of a mounting attack on voting rights in the United States." This week's visit followed up on that trip.
Thats what we need a bunch of black thugs deciding who the president will be.
really

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Oct 21, 2012
Magadala wrote:
They mentioned that one of them was a 17 year old boy!
4747I have worked in our juvenile detention center for over ten years (parttime). One of the new things is that hispanic illegal aliens know that juveniles in America receive light sentences. Therefore, there are many adult male hispanic criminals who lie and say they are 17, or even 16. Some appear much much older...and they really are, but we don't have records to the contrary.
Now here is the rub. In the past, the problem with juveniles is using pencils, staples, etc. for weapons. However, now, we are finding that hispanic illegal aliens do things like take the rim of a metal bucket and file it for a shiv...adult prison behavior.
Pleeze wake up America!!!!
I don't know about where you live, but the gang bangers are sending kids as young as 11 to do their dirty work where I live. They know the kids will get juvenile time and lesser punishment.
sba131

United States

#10 Oct 21, 2012
Welcome to Joes bed and breakfast!
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#11 Oct 22, 2012
Good job!!! What happened to, they are not coming or they are returning to Mexico, BS!
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 22, 2012
What did ICE do with them? Let's hope they deported them without any fanfare. The human smuggler's should garner a very very long sentence.
Magadala

Cinebar, WA

#13 Oct 22, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about where you live, but the gang bangers are sending kids as young as 11 to do their dirty work where I live. They know the kids will get juvenile time and lesser punishment.
Yes, they do that too! But your illegal aliens from mexico, etc. will lie about their age to get lighter time as well.
Evil La Raza Sock Puppet

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Oct 22, 2012
That's OK...

This month 85,000 Mexican Reconquistas got past Culo Joe and his Posse of trailer trash.

Viva Mexico!!
Magadala

Cinebar, WA

#15 Oct 22, 2012
Evil La Raza Sock Puppet wrote:
That's OK...
This month 85,000 Mexican Reconquistas got past Culo Joe and his Posse of trailer trash.
Viva Mexico!!
My my, you have a lot to be proud of! Where ever you go, you turn it into being just like the cess pool pile OS mexico that you come from!!! Usually people who come here come to improve their lives. mexicans are unique, they bring the scum with them and continue to wallow in it! You love the place, you love 40 yr old men who kidnapp and rape 12/13 yr old girls...and OHHH the beheadings and hangings. Something to really be proud of!
sba131

United States

#16 Oct 22, 2012
Evil La Raza Sock Puppet wrote:
That's OK...
This month 85,000 Mexican Reconquistas got past Culo Joe and his Posse of trailer trash.
Viva Mexico!!
Was that Viva trailer trash mexico? Same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 3 min Mexican Power 1,376
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 10 min Tan Klan 9,638
News Arpaio pardon would refute key theme in immigra... 49 min Rico from East Lo... 8
News Only mass deportation can save America 1 hr Spear of Destiny 103
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr jimmy krack korn 147,173
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 2 hr Listen to the Word 648
News Advocates stage first big Texas protest against... 3 hr OK Corrales 4
More from around the web