Rep. Diane Black leads fight against ICE's public advocate program

There are 12 comments on the The Tennessean story from Jan 2, 2014, titled Rep. Diane Black leads fight against ICE's public advocate program. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

An obscure position in the Department of Homeland Security has triggered a nearly two-year battle between U.S. Rep. Diane Black and the administration of President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2014
Oh love her my new best friend.obama lies again and gets caught.she is right why do we want to spend our tax dollars on illegals.lol this is a perfect example of why he should and may be impeached.
sandy1

New City, NY

#2 Jan 2, 2014
wild child wrote:
Oh love her my new best friend.obama lies again and gets caught.she is right why do we want to spend our tax dollars on illegals.lol this is a perfect example of why he should and may be impeached.
Deport these criminals already! The obama regime wants to coddle these dirtbags, when the real Americans want enforcement of the existing laws. Enough is Enough, Get Out!!!!!
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#3 Jan 2, 2014
We need 50 million Black's to finally put the President in his place... Oh yes now the United States Tax payers should pay for a illegal alien lobbyist group....What the hell is wrong with this buffoon. We need Sovereighnty and enforcement, not tax payer funded advocacy for illegal aliens.... WTF
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#4 Jan 2, 2014
Black is her name....it's sounded mis spoken.....
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 2, 2014
None of this is going to turn out well.black, sessions, king, people like this will point this out.he is going to end up impeached.americans are going to retaliate soon.I cant even imagine why it has not happen yet.between this and obamacare.he is done.2014 will bring more republicans.2016 will bring a republican president.I expect some one is going to make an issue.if boehner can keep up the string along game.we are home free.I think he can.dont forget they drive, they work , they get benefits.alllllll illegal.they are also illegal.2016 we will get rid of the crapheads.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jan 2, 2014
Not to mention how many will drunk drive and be deported.its ugly right now, they are ugly.but it will get better.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jan 5, 2014
Oh she is a nice lady.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#8 Jan 5, 2014
wild child wrote:
None of this is going to turn out well.black, sessions, king, people like this will point this out.he is going to end up impeached.americans are going to retaliate soon.I cant even imagine why it has not happen yet.between this and obamacare.he is done.2014 will bring more republicans.2016 will bring a republican president.I expect some one is going to make an issue.if boehner can keep up the string along game.we are home free.I think he can.dont forget they drive, they work , they get benefits.alllllll illegal.they are also illegal.2016 we will get rid of the crapheads.
Agreed!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jan 5, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!!
thank you.cant wait.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#10 Jan 5, 2014
I couldn't help but laugh at the criticism of Black for her efforts on this in the article especially when they referred to illegal aliens as "immigrants" and that we are anti-"immigrant". These illegal alien sympathizers are such liars.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jan 5, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
I couldn't help but laugh at the criticism of Black for her efforts on this in the article especially when they referred to illegal aliens as "immigrants" and that we are anti-"immigrant". These illegal alien sympathizers are such liars.
yes they are liars, thank god for people like her.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jan 6, 2014
Just wanted to say love her .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 6 min Who Guessed it 221
News Action Over Illegal Immigration Raises Rigid De... 13 min Who Guessed it 110
News Reminder: ISIS Camps Are in Mexico Just A Few M... 30 min Praise the LORD 1
News Republicans are not compassionate 34 min Your Ex 145
News Immigrants to U.S. From China, India Top Those ... 1 hr Earl 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr quetzalcoatl 138,048
News Demonstrators rally, march to oppose family det... 1 hr FlowerofDestiny 12
More from around the web