Obama denounced 'signing statements' ...

Obama denounced 'signing statements' under Bush, now uses them as president

There are 18 comments on the dailycaller.com story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Obama denounced 'signing statements' under Bush, now uses them as president. In it, dailycaller.com reports that:

President Barack Obama continued his use of presidential signing statements Wednesday, expressing regret about parts of the National Defense Authorization Act as he signed it into law.

“I have approved this annual defense authorization legislation, as I have in previous years, because it authorizes essential support for service members and their families, renews vital national security programs, and helps ensure that the United States will continue to have the strongest military in the world,” Obama wrote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at dailycaller.com.

Cracker

Festus, MO

#1 Jan 4, 2013
All LIES Ms_Bill .......
Terrorist Obama is cutting our defenses severely .
This is why more than half of our military couldn't even vote this past election, because obama is f'ing our military .....
I'm still waiting to see him at the end of a rope for treason, Hillary too !
Our government is full of traitors and terrorist's , all working for foreign intrest's , NOT American intrest's .
GhostofRaygun

Rochester, KY

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Cracker wrote:
All LIES Ms_Bill .......
Terrorist Obama is cutting our defenses severely .
This is why more than half of our military couldn't even vote this past election, because obama is f'ing our military .....
I'm still waiting to see him at the end of a rope for treason, Hillary too !
Our government is full of traitors and terrorist's , all working for foreign intrest's , NOT American intrest's .
About time we cut defense spending. The US is 4% of the worlds population but spends more than any other nation on earth. More than the next 10 nations combined. I'd say cutting it in half would be a good starting point. There are a hundred nations doing just fine in the world without their nose in others business. I don't see Canada trying do rule the world like the US.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Arrogance and lack of personal responsibility is now all we see in DC.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Obummer uses all of Bush's stuff because he donthave aything to offer. Taxcuts, Drones, Wiretaps, and so on

“It's a Brand New Day”

Level 1

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Cracker wrote:
All LIES Ms_Bill .......
Terrorist Obama is cutting our defenses severely .
This is why more than half of our military couldn't even vote this past election, because obama is f'ing our military .....
I'm still waiting to see him at the end of a rope for treason, Hillary too !
Our government is full of traitors and terrorist's , all working for foreign intrest's , NOT American intrest's .
Take your medicine, PLEASE.
Cracker

Festus, MO

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your medicine, PLEASE.
Foreigner's .... When do we get to rape and kill foreigner's like Terrorist Obama done to Ambassador Stevens ??????????
??????????
??????????
JusttheFacts

Rochester, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreigner's .... When do we get to rape and kill foreigner's like Terrorist Obama done to Ambassador Stevens ??????????
??????????
??????????
Stevens was never raped you dumbass. What is with Repubs and their obsession with sex?
Cracker

Festus, MO

#8 Jan 4, 2013
JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>Stevens was never raped you dumbass. What is with Repubs and their obsession with sex?
The very terrorist's that done it, keep telling the story on how they done it !
And the only people denying the fact is terrorist obama and you f'ing foreigners .

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/steve...
Cracker

Festus, MO

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Cracker

Festus, MO

#11 Jan 4, 2013
Cracker

Festus, MO

#12 Jan 4, 2013
I'm still waiting to see terrorist obama hanging for Treason !
Something you illegal aliens and foreigner's know nothing about .
Cracker

Festus, MO

#13 Jan 4, 2013
JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>Stevens was never raped you dumbass. What is with Repubs and their obsession with sex?
And what's up with you dumbass foreigner's that think all Americans are Republicans ?*^
I'm an independent, Donald Trump supporter all the way .
I only gave my vote to Romney after Trump did .
Cracker

Festus, MO

#14 Jan 4, 2013

“Make America Great Again”

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#15 Jan 4, 2013
The difference is that the American people can trust President Obama, unlike Bush who was inept and ignorant. President Obama should have the power to do what he disagreed with when Bush was in office. thatís just common sense.
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jan 4, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your medicine, PLEASE.
Agreed!!!
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jan 4, 2013
Cracker wrote:
I'm still waiting to see terrorist obama hanging for Treason !
Something you illegal aliens and foreigner's know nothing about .
Do society a favor... hold your breath on that one!!!
hal

Livonia, LA

#19 Jan 4, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The difference is that the American people can trust President Obama, unlike Bush who was inept and ignorant. President Obama should have the power to do what he disagreed with when Bush was in office. thatís just common sense.
MARINE IMPOSTER,youre a yellow piece of shit for faking to be a marine and obama can be trusted as much as you can be for lying about being a marine!you both have that in common!!
trans mike pooosy

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#20 Jan 4, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your medicine, PLEASE.
Cracker! need alter med liked Viagra 5k mg!!;-0h, maybee he did and got side effective make him blink cun"t not read!!!;-000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Only mass deportation can save America 20 min Tinka 113
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... 57 min Retribution 44
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 1 hr Retribution 59
The WTH? Files (Sep '10) 1 hr Tinka 1,207
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 2 hr Katrina 1,328
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 2 hr Katrina 9,644
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr D Valens 147,174
More from around the web