US: Immigration Policy Harms Women, F...

US: Immigration Policy Harms Women, Families

There are 6 comments on the Human Rights Watch story from Jun 24, 2009, titled US: Immigration Policy Harms Women, Families. In it, Human Rights Watch reports that:

It is appalling that ICE does not provide women in its custody with enough sanitary pads to keep from bleeding through their clothes, to say nothing of sufficient Pap smears, mammograms, and the other most basic elements of women's health care.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Human Rights Watch.

Bull Chit

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2009
Oh please, here we go again!
If they weren't illegal border jumpers
they'd not be whining. When it's OUR tax
dollars that have to cover these costs,
We The People have a right to limit
their healthcare. How many U.S. citizen
females are in the same boat? Who's working
their "human rights?" Deport all of the illegals.
End of problem!

Most illegal alien border jumpers have NEVER
received healthcare in their countries.

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jun 24, 2009
It will be interesting to see WHO does the interviewing at these "testimonies".

“Praise the Lord& Pass the ammo”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 24, 2009
"ICE took me from my home while my children watched in fear," said Marlene Jaggernauth, a single parent who was separated from her four children, all of them US citizens, and who will speak at today's event. "Had I not experienced a year in immigration detention, I would never have believed that such inhumanity existed."
She could have said... "Send me home and let me take my anchor-ROACHES (kids) with me."

Shawnee Mission, KS

#4 Jun 24, 2009
You can buy all the pads you want in your home country.

Olathe, KS

#5 Jul 24, 2009
Your comments are repulsive!!! It is obvious that you don't have an education. So, I guess I can't blame you for your stupidity and Inhumanity.

#6 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Was Baby Jesus an Illegal Immigrant? (Dec '11) 30 min Progressive Supre... 2,209
News Carson: Cut illegal immigration by cutting bene... 1 hr Devil in my wifes... 90
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 1 hr o see the light 297
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... 1 hr hal 1,128
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) 1 hr Devil in my wifes... 21
News Trump touts program with dark history as deport... 2 hr Asp 725
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr jimmy krack korn 139,592
More from around the web