Tragedy interrupts immigration momentum

Tragedy interrupts immigration momentum

There are 9 comments on the Politico story from Apr 17, 2013, titled Tragedy interrupts immigration momentum. In it, Politico reports that:

But twice in the last five months, unimaginable acts of violence rattled the country - first in Newtown, Conn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

Magadala

Cinebar, WA

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Ya hear about the Saudi student who was a, "person of interest"? Well, the Obam met with a Saudi official "unofficially" yesterday, and now the dude is being deported because he is a "security risk."

When did we start doing this? I thought if you killed a lot of people you were supposed to be arrest and charged, not deported. I am not saying he person of interest is guilty, but I am saying that if he is a suspect, arrest, etc.

But this is just a hint of what's to come if amnesty!!!! They have no morals, they have no scruples. numbersusa.com
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Tragedy or no tragedy there was never any momentum,don't let the media fool you
Truth Speaker

Staten Island, NY

#3 Apr 18, 2013
There is no danger threat to the future of the United States than allowing 11-20 million illegal aliens to stay in the country through any form of amnesty. The economy will heal itself, sooner or later. The so-called gun violence and the proposed gun control laws are just Democratic politicians huffing and puffing for votes. However, if the illegal aliens are allowed to stay, they will start a chain migration of SUB-HUMAN GARBAGE that will literally destroy the economy, divide the country culturally forever, make the country bilingual, overburden our education, health and judicial system and introduce a wave of crime and violence, welfare fraud and corruption that will forever change and possibly eventually destroy this country. We are not talking about immigrants like our grandparents and great-grandparents, we are talking about the SCUM of Third World countries who will bring the Third World with them. No more talk of a path to citizenship. No amnesty, now or ever. If e-verify doesn't work, throw their anchor bastards out of the schools, have roadblocks and pull illegals right out of their cars into the back of a truck. Start rounding them up like Eisenhower did. Actual mass deportations will scare the spineless wet backs shitless. They will flee back to the cesspools they came from. DEPORTATION!
Truth Speaker

Staten Island, NY

#4 Apr 18, 2013
The first line of my post should read: "There is no greater threat to the future of the United States..."
Finally Awake

Chula Vista, CA

#5 Apr 18, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
Tragedy or no tragedy there was never any momentum,don't let the media fool you
Exactly. Americans have long since pulled off the blinders. ere are aprox. 75 million American voters from different cultures and political affiliations who will be voting against any politician who pushes this anti American Workers sham through.
Finally Awake

Chula Vista, CA

#6 Apr 18, 2013
With there being considerably moreAmerican itizens and legal residents than there are illegals and proponents of immigration amnesty. If the 'majority' of Americans are so for this sham please explain our ABSENCE from their protests - particularly, the 'march on Capitol Hill'!!! If this claim were true there would have been more of we there than there were illegals, their relatives and (let's just call truth on this one) Mexicans and other Latinos.

I call B S.
Magadala

Cinebar, WA

#8 Apr 18, 2013
Truth Speaker wrote:
There is no danger threat to the future of the United States than allowing 11-20 million illegal aliens to stay in the country through any form of amnesty. The economy will heal itself, sooner or later. The so-called gun violence and the proposed gun control laws are just Democratic politicians huffing and puffing for votes. However, if the illegal aliens are allowed to stay, they will start a chain migration of SUB-HUMAN GARBAGE that will literally destroy the economy, divide the country culturally forever, make the country bilingual, overburden our education, health and judicial system and introduce a wave of crime and violence, welfare fraud and corruption that will forever change and possibly eventually destroy this country. We are not talking about immigrants like our grandparents and great-grandparents, we are talking about the SCUM of Third World countries who will bring the Third World with them. No more talk of a path to citizenship. No amnesty, now or ever. If e-verify doesn't work, throw their anchor bastards out of the schools, have roadblocks and pull illegals right out of their cars into the back of a truck. Start rounding them up like Eisenhower did. Actual mass deportations will scare the spineless wet backs shitless. They will flee back to the cesspools they came from. DEPORTATION!
Right on! Except for one thing! You forgot to include the illegal aliens who will storm our borders after amnesty. I mean, look a what's happening now, in spite of the 2011 cut off date. These people know to come anyway, and wait it out for the next round, JUST LIKE THESE DID WHEN THE LAST ONE OCCURRED!!! THEY ARE ALREADY COMING!!! NUMBERSUSA.COM
Magadala

Cinebar, WA

#9 Apr 18, 2013
I meant to add, anyone can now come and wait it out, deportations are hard to come by!
Magadala

Cinebar, WA

#10 Apr 18, 2013
Finally Awake wrote:
With there being considerably moreAmerican itizens and legal residents than there are illegals and proponents of immigration amnesty. If the 'majority' of Americans are so for this sham please explain our ABSENCE from their protests - particularly, the 'march on Capitol Hill'!!! If this claim were true there would have been more of we there than there were illegals, their relatives and (let's just call truth on this one) Mexicans and other Latinos.
I call B S.
I'll respond to that! One of the first things illegal alien Hispanics did in America to gain "traction" was to call white people who didn't agree with their agenda racist and bigots, red necks, xenophobes, etc. For a while it worked, but people are still a bit gun shy about being in the open about anti illegal immigration. Please note, the last time this was tried and failed, lawmakers agreed that the numbersusa inundated them with protests from citizens!!! This is how we are working...remember we are legal. If you will note, only the MSM is concerned and tripping over themselves as to what to call them. For us, it's business as usual, illegal alien!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 12 min abc 11,013
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 26 min Quirky 142,297
GD Designs Rochdale LTD Reviews (17) 27 min gendon 1
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Maria 7,503
News George Soros: Dark Lord Sowing Chaos Around the... 1 hr OccupyThis 1
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Quirky 7,155
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 1 hr OccupyThis 1
More from around the web