Immigration reform can happen if Republicans want it to

Jan 15, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

We're now being told that House Republicans are set to roll out "principles" governing the sort of immigration reform they'd be willing to accept.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of49
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he's laughing his azz off on the inside. Lol!
yes he is.I am laughing right now.I will be laughing for the next 3 years.this will teach everyone what we can and can not do.operatation clean up.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

spud wrote:
Whoever votes for immigration reform in any form except enforcement, needs to be voted out of office at the earliest possible opportunity. The overcrowding, joblessness, depressed wages, lowered standard of living, the strain on our infrastructure, social services and education system, the strain on our legal system and prisons, the total loss of confidence in our laws. This is what happens when we let idiots undermine our laws for political gain. We can't be this stupid..
almost over.done there will be no amnesty.boehner said we start out with border, then inner security.obama will not get amnesty.ted cruz will be president ameneven the dreamers wont get amnesty lol lol lol.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Alexandramara wrote:
They don't go home, because they have to clean your Americans messy.The problem it's not that the Americans work cheap...they are too lazy!!!<quoted text>
Look who's lazy, they are here, we are not in their country. They are lazy because they put no effort into making the scarifies needed to improve their country. In Mexico they all can vote, why not vote the bums out and put someone in that does something for the people/country? They are too lazy!

2012 elections only 49% of Hispanics that could vote, voted because they are lazy, more voted in 2008, they just don't care.

You can call Americans lazy but if you flee your country to be one of them what does that tell the world about you and your country? That you rather live under someone else's system because you refuse and/or too lazy to do the heavy lifting required to put together a system that works.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's lazy, they are here, we are not in their country. They are lazy because they put no effort into making the scarifies needed to improve their country. In Mexico they all can vote, why not vote the bums out and put someone in that does something for the people/country? They are too lazy!
2012 elections only 49% of Hispanics that could vote, voted because they are lazy, more voted in 2008, they just don't care.
You can call Americans lazy but if you flee your country to be one of them what does that tell the world about you and your country? That you rather live under someone else's system because you refuse and/or too lazy to do the heavy lifting required to put together a system that works.
exactly, that is correct.clean your own country.they have some dam nerve.
USA

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

We need Americans to post the truth in here.

Thanks
USA
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

USA wrote:
Thanks
USA
Unlike you, we are real Americans posting the truth. Obviously you are having comprehension issues,so I will make this easy to understand. GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Now do you get it?
USA

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, we are real Americans posting the truth. Obviously you are having comprehension issues,so I will make this easy to understand. GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!
Now do you get it?
take a look at this:

John A Randolph Top Commenter
Why Americans Are Effectively Not Included In Immigration Reform.

I understand why Washington's conversation about immigration reform as it applies to illegal immigration does not include American citizens who, as are the undocumented, adversely effected by it too.*Do you?

As a retired US Border Patrol/INS/ICE agent I am very well aware of how poverty affects hungry people. I know what it is like to chase people around at night like animals. It is dehumanizing not only the undocumented, but to agents as well. It is disgraceful to both the undocumenteds' nations and America. I know from my personal experience that the vast majority of undocumented simply want to work and are desperate because they are not provided any chance of prosperity in their own home countries.

I also know that Clinton's NAFTA exacerbated the problem and caused the largest influx of undocumented people into the US on record. This impacted everyday US citizens' lives. Those citizens endured and continued to endure over-crowded hospital emergency rooms. school rooms, losses of jobs to the undocumented and unfair, rapid demographic changes to many of their home towns.

The message in my mind is clear: the undocumented as well as US taxpayers are pawns in a continuous game of poverty, illegal immigration, remittances and reform.

I think that this point needs to be brought to light by immigration activists. The undocumented are being used by their home country governments and the US government. In turn the undocumented are used to effectuate immigration "reform" that rapes US taxpayers out of billions of dollars.

As difficult as this subject is to address - it needs to be brought out in the open too. Americans are victims of illegal immigration too. They suffer the costs and consequences too. This whole insidious system of profitized illegal immigration is unfair to them too. On top of that the Senate's S. 744: Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act (see Section 6) will cost US taxpayers $46,300,000,000 dollars.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/s7...

Yet with all this talk of immigration reform - why are Americans discounted or considered irrelevant? Do you have any idea of how angry and unfair that is to Americans? It is like we are not part of the illegal immigration equation that expresses itself in every city in the US.

Immigration activists ignore us and our own government won't listen to us. How can those truths possibly help solve this problem?

Just to set the record straight - I am not talking about American bigots, racists or nativists who simply hate immigrants or think that all undocumented "invaders" should be deported. Those folks are a minority and they do not speak for the majority.

continue
USA

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

I am talking about the vast majority of Americans who are kind-hearted, generous and are simply tired of Washington's lies about effective control of the border. They are tired of Washington's insidious NAFTA/CAFTA/TPP corporatized economic policies. The are tired of being used by Washington's deceitful system of profitized illegal immigration.

We have the right to be considered, heard and respected in immigration reform discussions.

I must say that immigration activists and supporters of the undocumented would have much better support for immigration reform if Americans were acknowledged, included, respected and held in regard concerning shared immigration problems.

We are mutual victims and in order to avoid further alienation we should be acknowledged as such.

*Washington and home country immigration profiteers win as long as the victims of their illegal immigration scam remain ignorant.

In fact they depend upon not only the undocumented and their supporters' ignorance, but they depend upon US taxpayers' ignorance too. Immigration activists are deluded into blaming one political party or another or bigoted Americans. American voters are deluded into blaming one political party or another or the undocumented and their supporters.

Meanwhile years roll by - an amnesty here, Dream Act or reform there. Do you know that since Clinton's 1994 NAFTA 8,000 undocumented people have died trying to cross our border? Do you know that NAFTA caused the largest influx of undocumented into the US on record? Do you know that Clinton started border militarization (Operation Gatekeeper) the same time NAFTA was started?

Do I have draw you a picture as to who is actually to blame for illegal immigration? Do I have to explain why Washington's current immigration reform is not intended to (and will not effectively) solve illegal immigration? If this does not ring any bells, you are part of the problem, not a solution.

thanks
USA
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Any politician who supports amnesty will be voted out in the midterms. The real Americans want representatives who will secure the border, enforce existing laws, and deport all leeching criminals. It's the anti American liberals who want these people here for no other reason but to secure votes. The liberals are the problem, not the real Americans!
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

WTH is an "undocumented"?
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Oldglory wrote:
WTH is an "undocumented"?
It's what the anti American illegal supporters call them, instead of LEECHING CRIMINALS(illegals),which is what they really are.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
Any politician who supports amnesty will be voted out in the midterms. The real Americans want representatives who will secure the border, enforce existing laws, and deport all leeching criminals. It's the anti American liberals who want these people here for no other reason but to secure votes. The liberals are the problem, not the real Americans!
right and that is what we will get.the dreamers are so upset they said they no longer need to be legal , as long as they can stay.lmao.same ones that said not one more.and we demand amnesty.they want to stay.lol
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

USA wrote:
Thanks
USA
good story I read that.he is honest.but still no one cares.if you are illegal get out.people in the goverment suck.we are pawns to them.but the american pawns will win.they are not going to make them legal, because they would lose their charm.so anyone at anytime can be deported.permenant underclass.that is the best they will ever get.no amnesty.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

We will need to stop blaming clinton, bush, regan.because it may be true they caused this.but the obama people are taking it way further.we feed them.they need to get out.we need a new operation gate keeper.period.
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

wild child wrote:
<quoted text>right and that is what we will get.the dreamers are so upset they said they no longer need to be legal , as long as they can stay.lmao.same ones that said not one more.and we demand amnesty.they want to stay.lol
These people are nuts if they think that we will allow them to continue enjoying taxpayer funded freebies. They are commiting a crime just by being here,the leeching criminals deserve immediate deportation!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
These people are nuts if they think that we will allow them to continue enjoying taxpayer funded freebies. They are commiting a crime just by being here,the leeching criminals deserve immediate deportation!
yup, they said we will fight over this later.we need to stay, not break up our families, work drive.whatever.I think they think their parents will be staying.crazy , they told the activist to stop fighting.
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

wild child wrote:
<quoted text>yup, they said we will fight over this later.we need to stay, not break up our families, work drive.whatever.I think they think their parents will be staying.crazy , they told the activist to stop fighting.
They brought all of this on themselves by sneaking in our country. I could care less about their breaking up the family sob stories, they need to go NOW!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They brought all of this on themselves by sneaking in our country. I could care less about their breaking up the family sob stories, they need to go NOW!
oh I agree.just saying what they said.I dont want them here either.they thinkvthe will stay with the obama daca.they think that there will be an easy road.they make me sick
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

They have 2year stays.but their parents dont.they will have to be deported.they have some dam nerve thinking they wont.bottom line they dont care how they stay.
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

wild child wrote:
<quoted text>oh I agree.just saying what they said.I dont want them here either.they thinkvthe will stay with the obama daca.they think that there will be an easy road.they make me sick
The liar in chief will not be their savior, he will have enough of his own problems after the midterms. Ha Ha Ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of49
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••