Problems apparent for immigration in ...

Problems apparent for immigration in House

There are 149 comments on the KMIZ story from Jun 21, 2013, titled Problems apparent for immigration in House. In it, KMIZ reports that:

Momentum in the Senate may be building for passage of a comprehensive immigration reform bill after a border security deal was announced this week, but House GOP opposition to immigration legislation remains the biggest roadblock to a bill getting to the president's desk, and that opposition only appears to be hardening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIZ.

Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#44 Jun 22, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Wait to make ot official?ok,mojado
You will have a heart attack once it passes! Oh that's right no you won't, you have no heart culo! Hee hee!
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#45 Jun 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but here are some of the realities to that scenario less deportation due to administrative orders to prevent ripping apart children from their parents and further destroying the lives of these families, illegal crossing will continue because a sure veto to any enforcement bill without a path to citizenship would not be penned into law under a Democratic control White House within the next 12 years and beyond, the immigrant population will soar with more and more anchor babies to speed up the demographic change so, opposing immigration reform today would not only be counter productive but make things worst in the future.
Those pathetic anchor baby excuses have been used to convince the house to pass the Bill,not working. The law must be enforced or you will see Obama have a very short second term. I seriously doubt the White house will be controlled by a democrat for the next 12 years.The amount of pink slips democrats in the senate will receive next year should be an indication. I told all you racist la reconquista idiots that obamas victory had absolutely nothing to do with illegal aliens demanding amnesty.americans will not be as divided in the next presidential election as we were in the last one.Think about it,the only good thing Romney promoted was making illegal aliens self deport and look how close he came to winning.Any Republican with the same immigration views who takes a softer stance on other more important issues,will steamroll his/her way to the White house.
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#46 Jun 22, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> You will have a heart attack once it passes! Oh that's right no you won't, you have no heart culo! Hee hee!
I have as much compassion for illegal aliens as The Mexican government.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#47 Jun 23, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
when the shooting starts, the illegals will leave in droves.
right now, as we speak... there are americans all over the usa marking down on maps just precisely where YOU illegals congregate.
we will get justice whether or not the government enforces the laws.
mark my words...it will be a turkey shoot.
Like in the past this strategy is going to fail as well.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#48 Jun 23, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Those pathetic anchor baby excuses have been used to convince the house to pass the Bill,not working. The law must be enforced or you will see Obama have a very short second term. I seriously doubt the White house will be controlled by a democrat for the next 12 years.The amount of pink slips democrats in the senate will receive next year should be an indication. I told all you racist la reconquista idiots that obamas victory had absolutely nothing to do with illegal aliens demanding amnesty.americans will not be as divided in the next presidential election as we were in the last one.Think about it,the only good thing Romney promoted was making illegal aliens self deport and look how close he came to winning.Any Republican with the same immigration views who takes a softer stance on other more important issues,will steamroll his/her way to the White house.
Gerrymandering districts to win more Congressional and Senate seats using census data that includes the count of illegal immigrants worked fine for some states but that strategy cannot be applied to win at the national level.
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#49 Jun 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Gerrymandering districts to win more Congressional and Senate seats using census data that includes the count of illegal immigrants worked fine for some states but that strategy cannot be applied to win at the national level.
we'll see

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Monroe Township, NJ

#50 Jun 23, 2013
The just play hard to get but it will eventually pass sometime during fall.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#51 Jun 23, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
my first bullet will be for you MUSLIM who "pretends" to be an american.
you better tell your MUSLIM brothers in dearborn to be ready. we'll be coming for them when the first shots are heard.
there aint no way we will ever allow sharia law in the usa.
So you don't like muslim-Americans as well as hispanics? I'm guessing you're not too fond of the brothers either?

Gee for a slanty-eyed non-native person squatting in my country, you sure do have a lot of people you don't like. I'd suggest to go back to your native country if you don't like the diversity that is America.

Btw, can you even see to aim?

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#52 Jun 23, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Those pathetic anchor baby excuses have been used to convince the house to pass the Bill,not working. The law must be enforced or you will see Obama have a very short second term. I seriously doubt the White house will be controlled by a democrat for the next 12 years.The amount of pink slips democrats in the senate will receive next year should be an indication. I told all you racist la reconquista idiots that obamas victory had absolutely nothing to do with illegal aliens demanding amnesty.americans will not be as divided in the next presidential election as we were in the last one.Think about it,the only good thing Romney promoted was making illegal aliens self deport and look how close he came to winning.Any Republican with the same immigration views who takes a softer stance on other more important issues,will steamroll his/her way to the White house.
President Obama will be followed by President Hillary Clinton who will be followed by another Democratic president etc, etc, etc.

Without the hispanic & black & gay & women & youth vote, the GOPasaurs can't win. There aren't enough old white people left.
ICE

Grissom Afb, IN

#53 Jun 23, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't like muslim-Americans as well as hispanics? I'm guessing you're not too fond of the brothers either?
Gee for a slanty-eyed non-native person squatting in my country, you sure do have a lot of people you don't like. I'd suggest to go back to your native country if you don't like the diversity that is America.
Btw, can you even see to aim?
So you are a homosexual Muslim who is supposedly married and retired from the military,now that's reality TV stuff. LMAO!

Level 1

Tawas City, Michigan

#54 Jun 23, 2013
ICE wrote:
<quoted text>So you are a homosexual Muslim who is supposedly married and retired from the military,now that's reality TV stuff. LMAO!
Nope, I'm an atheist.
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#56 Jun 23, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> we'll see
you'll see alright, you have a nice pair of windshields!! Lol!
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#57 Jun 23, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
my first bullet will be for you MUSLIM who "pretends" to be an american.
you better tell your MUSLIM brothers in dearborn to be ready. we'll be coming for them when the first shots are heard.
there aint no way we will ever allow sharia law in the usa.
This idiot has failed with women all his life, hes been making a fool out of him self in bed, now mad at the world. This kind of trash ends up shooting thetheaters, schools, ect.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#58 Jun 23, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
when the shooting starts, the illegals will leave in droves.
right now, as we speak... there are americans all over the usa marking down on maps just precisely where YOU illegals congregate.
we will get justice whether or not the government enforces the laws.
mark my words...it will be a turkey shoot.

I am anxious to see which state Gov will be the first to grant this turkey shooting permits.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#59 Jun 23, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> we'll see
So visible and yet not seen?
mexican pride

Sacramento, CA

#61 Jun 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I am anxious to see which state Gov will be the first to grant this turkey shooting permits.
lol!
mexican pride

Sacramento, CA

#62 Jun 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a comedian, its m f kumar.
Brenda besson

United States

#63 Jun 23, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> Well then don't bother, pendeja!
whatever loca
mexican pride

Sacramento, CA

#65 Jun 23, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>whatever loca
Ok then perra!
See the Light

United States

#67 Jun 23, 2013
If this Bill passes, America is doomed. It will be completely ruined as soon as Immigration becomes law. Americans will never get their Country back. We will become a murderous, criminal country like Mexico and will be robbing innocent people. We're just transfering the lazy, no good people from there to here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 min woodtick57 7,834
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 min NuRidersoftheePur... 142,237
News Trump Goes Back To Original Immigration Positio... 24 min Quirky 2
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 31 min drumpf LOL 160
News Trump Takes Stage with Iowa Family of Murdered ... 39 min Wildchild 1
News On illegal immigration, Trump supporters have v... 51 min Wildchild 9
News Trump immigration waffle reflects voter confusi... 54 min Wildchild 7
More from around the web