Problems apparent for immigration in ...

Problems apparent for immigration in House

There are 149 comments on the KMIZ story from Jun 21, 2013, titled Problems apparent for immigration in House. In it, KMIZ reports that:

Momentum in the Senate may be building for passage of a comprehensive immigration reform bill after a border security deal was announced this week, but House GOP opposition to immigration legislation remains the biggest roadblock to a bill getting to the president's desk, and that opposition only appears to be hardening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIZ.

Dan Salazar

AOL

#21 Jun 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but here are some of the realities to that scenario less deportation due to administrative orders to prevent ripping apart children from their parents and further destroying the lives of these families, illegal crossing will continue because a sure veto to any enforcement bill without a path to citizenship would not be penned into law under a Democratic control White House within the next 12 years and beyond, the immigrant population will soar with more and more anchor babies to speed up the demographic change so, opposing immigration reform today would not only be counter productive but make things worst in the future.
Ouch! Probably TRUE...but Ouch!
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#24 Jun 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but here are some of the realities to that scenario less deportation due to administrative orders to prevent ripping apart children from their parents and further destroying the lives of these families, illegal crossing will continue because a sure veto to any enforcement bill without a path to citizenship would not be penned into law under a Democratic control White House within the next 12 years and beyond, the immigrant population will soar with more and more anchor babies to speed up the demographic change so, opposing immigration reform today would not only be counter productive but make things worst in the future.
when the shooting starts, the illegals will leave in droves.

right now, as we speak... there are americans all over the usa marking down on maps just precisely where YOU illegals congregate.

we will get justice whether or not the government enforces the laws.

mark my words...it will be a turkey shoot.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#25 Jun 22, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizens only have to Pay for food stamps, WIC, Section 8, Healthcare etc.......that is all American tax slaves are required to do for the unassimilating Illegals after they get Legalized. No Problemo!! It's ALL good.
LOL Ya, like their gonna instantly pay their bills and we no longer have to support them.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#26 Jun 22, 2013
I do not want this Bill. Those illegal people will not learn English and paying taxes is out of the question. They would rather collect illegal Welfare and stay in the shadows. American citizens will continue to support them, so how will this fiasco help anyone but Democrappers?
hell yeah

Lawrence, MA

#27 Jun 22, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> Still waiting waiting and waiting for some thing that will never happen.u are sad even if the bill would pass it would coz a massive war how fun would that be for u.should of done the paper work no one owes u humble remember,i keep trying to teach u that word
You are just mad because you can always feel the heat that it will pass very soon I know you don't want that nor a good feeling.
hell yeah

Lawrence, MA

#28 Jun 22, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What Schumer wants to do to this country is criminal. In fact, he is a criminal, and therefore the whole Democratic party is criminal. This criminality theme goes right to the top, the WH, where the greatest criminal and threat to this country resides. You suppose the NSA is reading these posts?
Lmao...too funny
come on

Lawrence, MA

#29 Jun 22, 2013
See the Light wrote:
I do not want this Bill. Those illegal people will not learn English and paying taxes is out of the question. They would rather collect illegal Welfare and stay in the shadows. American citizens will continue to support them, so how will this fiasco help anyone but Democrappers?
Can't you read the part that says the will not eligible foe welfare or healthcare

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#30 Jun 22, 2013
See the Light wrote:
Illegals are not stupid when it comes to money. Illegals are materialistic. They love to flaunt.
Whatever it takes,they will steal,cheat,lie,etc. and even bring their poison into our sovereign country.Have children they cannot afford themselves for the welfare,Fraudulent Child tax Credit,food-stamps,housing assistance and a whole menu of other assistance meant for the American citizens. They are well aware Obama & Co. are taking from us and giving it freely to them.A truck means more to them than, supporting their big family, assimilating and working your way up to gain the better things in life righteously.
Illegals know it benefits them to remain illegal....and they will!
I say only few will become citizens and become productive ;the rest don't want to lose the benefits.
Brenda besson

United States

#31 Jun 22, 2013
hell yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just mad because you can always feel the heat that it will pass very soon I know you don't want that nor a good feeling.
I dont even feel warm never mind hot or burning
mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#32 Jun 22, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> Still waiting waiting and waiting for some thing that will never happen.u are sad even if the bill would pass it would coz a massive war how fun would that be for u.should of done the paper work no one owes u humble remember,i keep trying to teach u that word
Well then don't bother, pendeja!
mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#33 Jun 22, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
right now, as we speak... there are americans all over the usa marking down on maps just precisely where YOU illegals congregate.
You gook??? I think not, you dont even have the gun to please you're wife!
Souper man

Noblesville, IN

#34 Jun 22, 2013
here U"ll of ill nation!!;-00

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#35 Jun 22, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
My first bullet will be reserved for the slanty-eyed "Asian Guy" who thinks he's an American.....
ICE

Grissom Afb, IN

#37 Jun 22, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
My first bullet will be reserved for the slanty-eyed "Asian Guy" who thinks he's an American.....
Another liberal wanting to murder a conservative because they have different views, you gays are sure up-tight.
Level 5

Location hidden

#38 Jun 22, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
my first bullet will be for you MUSLIM who "pretends" to be an american.

you better tell your MUSLIM brothers in dearborn to be ready. we'll be coming for them when the first shots are heard.

there aint no way we will ever allow sharia law in the usa.
Level 5

Location hidden

#39 Jun 22, 2013
ICE wrote:
<quoted text>Another liberal wanting to murder a conservative because they have different views, you gays are sure up-tight.
he's muslim.

well known on topix for his hatred of americans and america.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#40 Jun 22, 2013
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you read the part that says the will not eligible foe welfare or healthcare
Ya, just like the law says they can't vote. LOL
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#41 Jun 22, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegals are not stupid when it comes to money. Illegals are materialistic. They love to flaunt.
Whatever it takes,they will steal,cheat,lie,etc. and even bring their poison into our sovereign country.Have children they cannot afford themselves for the welfare,Fraudulent Child tax Credit,food-stamps,housing assistance and a whole menu of other assistance meant for the American citizens. They are well aware Obama & Co. are taking from us and giving it freely to them.A truck means more to them than, supporting their big family, assimilating and working your way up to gain the better things in life righteously.
Illegals know it benefits them to remain illegal....and they will!
I say only few will become citizens and become productive ;the rest don't want to lose the benefits.
I've been saying all along, illegals won't go for this.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#42 Jun 22, 2013
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>I've been saying all along, illegals won't go for this.
Exactly! They are here for money any which way they can get it.
My cousin is fighting(so far unsuccessfully)Identity thief.
I feel sorry for her, she has little ones to feed and needs to work,but they garnish her wages. It is hard ,it is hard for us(helping her) it is hard for her. She has always worked til she encountered this massive problem.
The family helps her to survive and feed her kids , but this needs to be settled so she can get out there again and work in her field.
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#43 Jun 22, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> woof woof! Lets wait, CULO!
Wait to make ot official?ok,mojado

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CPAC Panelist Booed: 'Mexicans Coming Across Bo... 39 min Genese 1
News Congress to return from break with no clear pat... 2 hr MAGA On Electio... 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Flaming Star 148,652
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 4 hr Supreme Imperial ... 17,381
News Under Trump, America is declaring itself as no ... 5 hr Rico from East Lo... 2
News Congress to return from break with no clear pat... 7 hr Wildchild 1
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 9 hr right on 16,654
More from around the web