Why immigration reform isna t the answer to Republicansa demographic woes

Apr 27, 2014 Full story: The Washington Post 73

We reported on Tuesday about the major demographic problem facing Republicans . So, how can the GOP start winning larger shares of non-white voters? Reforming the immigration system might not be the answer.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
commenter

Kabul, Afghanistan

#67 Apr 28, 2014
Just grant the amnesty and accept the immigration reform. It's going to happen anyway and it's going to pass. So, just do it now. Half the Republican house want it anyway, they just don't like that it's coming from Obama that's all. Pass it! And live with it!
Im not going to take it

Scottsdale, AZ

#68 Apr 28, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you should be worried. we the people are going to come after you soon.
To the idiot that says this is mean
Welcome to the real world where the truth hurts!
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#69 Apr 28, 2014
No amnesty, reform, or anything but deport is coming, no bill is going to pass.americans sre not going to put up with this crap.so keeeep dreaming.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#70 Apr 28, 2014
Stop Treason wrote:
Over 35 Million Americans are Unemployed and Millions more are Underemployed!
Only 35 million? I heard it was over a billion.
Supporter of illegals

Kissimmee, FL

#72 Apr 28, 2014
You just don't get it, there is no system and you won't even let them TRY to drive legally because your laws are BROKEN !!!!!!
Get your facts straight before running your mouth about something that you know very little about. Ignoramus.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#74 Apr 28, 2014
We dont want to fix anything its not broken, you people invaded the country illegaly, system works fine.now everyone out,
girldonewrong

Beebe, AR

#75 Apr 28, 2014
I agree the man from Jordan. That is in college. That married and lied to my friend. Had false papers of income. Just to get into college here. He meet my friend on a dating site. All was well she really believed. He was in the process of getting his citizenship. Because he had a drivers license from this state. Now she thought u had to have a social number to get that. We do be born here. But then he would drain her bank account time after time. Not caring that she was the only one with a income. Because he lied abt working before. That she would have to fight with him. Because he did not care if her kids had what they needed for school. Or food in the house. When she found out he did not even start citizenship. And they wanted her to pay 5000. And sign for him for 5 years. After she bought him a car. He had nothing to come to find out. But she took as much as she could. She is a is citizen born and raised her. She had enough. And filed for a divorce. She paid for it. He put the car she bought him in another woman's name. But the judge seen thru that. He has to pay her back. But he is only sending 50.00 amonth to pay off 2700. How many years will that take. Lol my friend has moved on. She is not dating offline anymore. But she is still dealing with this man. Because he told her. Her culture the divorce is for her. But his culture they r still married and he will not let her forget that. He is out looking for another wife so maybe this next one will get him citizenship. I hope they deport him back to Jordan. Because the judge said he was not going to make her pay for his school. He already owed the school 3700. For the year before. So look out lady's he is out there looking for his next meal ticket. In their divorce. She asked to have her last name restored. He objected to it. So for now until she can get back in the court room to plea for the judge to let her change her name back. Just saying they r sneaky losers that r just wanting citizenship.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#76 Apr 29, 2014
Sir Drop The Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't the blacks arm themselves more heavily than they already seem to be and go take care of the scabs who are stealing there jobs?
Those jobs should be and do belong to the blacks.
Why won't you stand up and fight for your right to liberty and your pursuit of happiness?
What?
The Democrats say that is not the thing to do?
They tell you to just keep voting for them and their failures towards the black community??
Who the fu..ck ever told a black man he can't have what the fu..ck he wants in this country?
Especially over an illegal alien Mexican of all people anyway?
If I was a black man and illegals were getting hired over me, ESPECIALLY WITH A BLACK PRESIDENT, I would go kill every motherfckin Mexican I saw on sight.
Why the fck isn't the black community standing up for their God given rights?
They do it in the fcking hood everynight.
Why not now???
When their future is at stake?
WTF?
Honest question.
Exactly Sir Drop the clutch,

Blacks and Mexicans do nothing but use the race card to demand freebies!
Ted Cruz

Tampa, FL

#77 Apr 29, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you should be worried. we the people are going to come after you soon.
And then US white folks will come after all you asians. The USA is for white folks only.

Always been like that always will.
Ted Cruz

Tampa, FL

#79 Apr 29, 2014
wild child wrote:
We dont want to fix anything its not broken, you people invaded the country illegaly, system works fine.now everyone out,
We need to deport you too. It's obvious you don't have a job... pay taxes... or support yourself.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#80 Apr 29, 2014
Ted Cruz wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to deport you too. It's obvious you don't have a job... pay taxes... or support yourself.
I am american, not only have a job I own my own bussiness, I pay taxes, and im sick of feeding illegals.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#81 Apr 29, 2014
Ted Cruz wrote:
<quoted text>
And then US white folks will come after all you asians. The USA is for white folks only.
Always been like that always will.
if you feel this way, then, why don't you simply leave?
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#82 Apr 29, 2014
commenter wrote:
Just grant the amnesty and accept the immigration reform. It's going to happen anyway and it's going to pass. So, just do it now. Half the Republican house want it anyway, they just don't like that it's coming from Obama that's all. Pass it! And live with it!
"it's going to happen anyway" you say?

if it's going to happen anyway, then, why hasn't it happen for the last 15 years?

frankly, the way I see it, I don't think there will be another amnesty ever again. after all this bullshit that has been happening for the last 15 years, my guess is - we will soon see the 14th amendment changed to eliminate the possibility of any more anchor babies being allowed anymore. we will also see all the illegals deported pronto.

I see this all happening within the next decade.

mark my words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-police fliers found near site of Santa Cru... (Jun '10) 28 min John Colby 118
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 31 min Mickey Ratt Club 136,670
GOP: Obama's Immigration Action Will Cripple 20... 1 hr Memo From Turner 1
Election countdown: Everybody hug a surrogate 1 hr barefoot2626 11
Gov. Scott Signs Bill To Grant In-State Tuition... 2 hr swedenforever 66
Immigration: Islam Origins, Islam History, Isla... 4 hr Abd al Rahman 1
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 5 hr Here Is One 714

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE