Rep. Joseph P. Kennedy III announces re-election bid

Feb 13, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston.com

In a widely expected move, first-term US Representative Joseph P. Kennedy III today announced he is running for re-election.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

This guy makes me sick.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of the kennedys.
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

The Kennedys are our amigos!! ;)
spud

Dallas, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

It would be nice if we could ban all members of these political families who have ruined our country from ever running for political office. We need new blood, not family members of past politicians that have subverted our system of government.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

spud wrote:
It would be nice if we could ban all members of these political families who have ruined our country from ever running for political office. We need new blood, not family members of past politicians that have subverted our system of government.
yes they are dying off.very unlucky family.
spud

Dallas, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Jose wrote:
The Kennedys are our amigos!! ;)
Come on man. They're nothing but a bunch of over white, pasty Anglos who have been robbing this country since prohibition. They'd never let a Mexican move next door to them even if it was Carlos Slim. They're still robbing the American worker by using cheap Mexican labor. The Kennedys basically consider Mexicans to be no more than donkeys that can talk a little, amigo.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

spud wrote:
<quoted text>Come on man. They're nothing but a bunch of over white, pasty Anglos who have been robbing this country since prohibition. They'd never let a Mexican move next door to them even if it was Carlos Slim. They're still robbing the American worker by using cheap Mexican labor. The Kennedys basically consider Mexicans to be no more than donkeys that can talk a little, amigo.
lmao they might be right.mexican talking donkeys lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Sir William Ferrell 218,259
Jewish values at heart of immigration reform 9 min White man 244
Immigrant tuition bill opens rift in Republican... 9 min Fed Up in North Carolina 5
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 21 min xxxrayted 87
Should Obama use the power of his pen on immigr... 38 min Sir William Ferrell 27
Teen describes a glass ceilinga of being an und... 40 min Fed Up in North Carolina 10
Racism drives, 'animates' Republican base 46 min jose is a wanker 70
•••
•••
•••
•••