Unreal! New Law Allows Illegal Aliens...

Unreal! New Law Allows Illegal Aliens To Practice Law In California

There are 17 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Oct 6, 2013, titled Unreal! New Law Allows Illegal Aliens To Practice Law In California. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Over 2.6 million illegal immigrants reside in California and Gov. Jerry Brown is signing more illegal laws to give them the same rights as U.S. citizens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

bob

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Oct 6, 2013
They need to defend illegal scum. Who else will hire them???
MoralMajority

Solon, OH

#2 Oct 6, 2013
Just more treasonous anti-American demoratic socialist BS kissing of illegal alien azz for votes. Be proud mexifornia!
Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 6, 2013
Will this mean any lawyer from anywhere can now practice law in CA. Heck the drug cartels and mex gooberment will have lawyers in our courts if it does.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Oct 6, 2013
MoralMajority wrote:
Just more treasonous anti-American demoratic socialist BS kissing of illegal alien azz for votes. Be proud mexifornia!
They are proud . Clean house or cut her loose . too many illegals .
American

Irvine, CA

#5 Oct 6, 2013
China has already sent a team of young spies to enter the U.S. illegally and take advantage of this marvelous opportunity to further subvert the U.S. from the inside out for their own interests. They can't believe their good fortune but the U.S. just keeps taking from itself and giving to them. The PRC thanks you Mr. Moonbeam. Likewise radical Muslim organizations now have an inroad to exploit and twist our legal system to accomplish their aims.
Holla Isabella

Springfield, NJ

#6 Oct 6, 2013
I love the sign the wet back is holding. "I may be illegal, but I'm not a criminal." Sorry, but he is wrong. Change it to read "but I AM a piece of shit" and he'd be right.
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#7 Oct 6, 2013
This is the end! When you allow people who knowlingly committed crimes to represent the law, somethings wrong with this picture.
The sad part about it is that they don't talk about vetting for identity theft/fraud, etc. just, y'all come!
This is the ultimate insult to America!!!!
Allowing someone who has never respected our laws to practice and represent our laws. If this makes sense, please share!
Jesus Malverde

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
I love the sign the wet back is holding. "I may be illegal, but I'm not a criminal." Sorry, but he is wrong. Change it to read "but I AM a piece of shit" and he'd be right.
Irregardless of whatever sigh he holds; he's here to stay, Gabacho.

Learn it, deal with it, accept it.

Bwwwwwjajajajaja
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#9 Oct 6, 2013
bob wrote:
They need to defend illegal scum. Who else will hire them???
...and who else will respect them?!
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#10 Oct 6, 2013
American wrote:
China has already sent a team of young spies to enter the U.S. illegally and take advantage of this marvelous opportunity to further subvert the U.S. from the inside out for their own interests. They can't believe their good fortune but the U.S. just keeps taking from itself and giving to them. The PRC thanks you Mr. Moonbeam. Likewise radical Muslim organizations now have an inroad to exploit and twist our legal system to accomplish their aims.
The only thing that will save us is in fighting of the special interest groups!!!! Pray
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 6, 2013
I'm thinking that it's not your average illegal alien graduating from law school. More than likely its kids brought over by their parents, who hid the truth from them about their legal status. These kids grew up thinking they were Americans, and not until they filled out the paperwork for financial aid did they learn their parents were lying cheats.

That being said, its strange that the requirements for obtaining a law license is being bent for a select group of people. I'd like to practice law, maybe I'll jump the line and forgo the license.
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#12 Oct 6, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
I'm thinking that it's not your average illegal alien graduating from law school. More than likely its kids brought over by their parents, who hid the truth from them about their legal status. These kids grew up thinking they were Americans, and not until they filled out the paperwork for financial aid did they learn their parents were lying cheat
I work for a MAJOR metro school district. I work with kids from K-12!!! Three lies that are being pertetuated are:
1. "I hardly know the culture..."- LIE!!! First of all, Spanish is spoken in the home whether or not the parents speak English! Mexican food and culture are forefront in the home!!! At lot of anchors go back and forth throughout the school year to Mexico!!!

2. "I don't know how to speak Spanish well." Lie! That's all they do!!! It is shameful in their culture to NOT speak Spanish!!!What they and their parents miss when deported are the free school lunch/breakfasts!!!

3.Lean in and listen carefully!!! "I didn't find out I was illegal until 18, 15, 14, etc.," Most are lies!!! With illegal alien families the most important thing is the eternal quest for "paples"!!! Note how illegal aliens sic their children on First Lady and Congressmen with complicated questions about their parent's getting legal! Bull Shotty!!!!
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Oct 6, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
I work for a MAJOR metro school district. I work with kids from K-12!!! Three lies that are being pertetuated are:
1. "I hardly know the culture..."- LIE!!! First of all, Spanish is spoken in the home whether or not the parents speak English! Mexican food and culture are forefront in the home!!! At lot of anchors go back and forth throughout the school year to Mexico!!!
2. "I don't know how to speak Spanish well." Lie! That's all they do!!! It is shameful in their culture to NOT speak Spanish!!!What they and their parents miss when deported are the free school lunch/breakfasts!!!
3.Lean in and listen carefully!!! "I didn't find out I was illegal until 18, 15, 14, etc.," Most are lies!!! With illegal alien families the most important thing is the eternal quest for "paples"!!! Note how illegal aliens sic their children on First Lady and Congressmen with complicated questions about their parent's getting legal! Bull Shotty!!!!
Then it's not the same California that I remember. What a mess!!!
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Oct 6, 2013
Publius51 wrote:
Will this mean any lawyer from anywhere can now practice law in CA. Heck the drug cartels and mex gooberment will have lawyers in our courts if it does.
That's their point. You got it .

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 7, 2013
welcome to the nau.

we are about to merge against our will.

think about it,we give them drivers license and now law license,no citizens are lawyers. soo no citizens drive truck.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#16 Oct 7, 2013
This what happens when hippies never grow up. He is still sticking it to the man with any and all left wing agenda crap. His new world order is impractical utopian dreamer agenda law so yeah letting an ILLEGAL alien practice law in California is hip. This is also extreme kowtowing for lefty agenda voters.

First ALL federal aid must be cut to California. California must excluded from and any federal programs until they get their act together. A national AND international boycott of California must be organized.

This is a slap in face to all the legal immigrants who took the time and waited patiently to gain the rights of an actual US citizen. This discriminates against other legal US citizen criminals who are barred from practicing law and/or getting other jobs in California. This discriminates against legal US citizen lawyers who followed the law and licensing process in California as well.

This "law" or hippy whim needs to be repealed, redacted, contested and/or ignored.

DANGER: in California-there are now little or no professional and legal standards. CAUTION when hiring a lawyer or contractor in California.

Everybody feared the Bush NWO or New World Order. Don't fear the hippie Jerry Brown New World Order-fear it, avoid it, run from it and try to eradicate it.

Time for NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL BOYCOTT of California.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#17 Oct 7, 2013
We need legal representation just like anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Spicer calls judge's decision 'egre... 4 min okimar 31
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 7 min Patrick 16,142
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 11 min Patrick 3,254
News Comments 11 min Julia 47
News Under Trump, ICE arrests soar for migrants with... 43 min Chicagoan by Birth 209
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 47 min American Werewolves 145,032
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 57 min katrina 4,293
More from around the web