5 things: What's next for Washington?

Mar 2, 2013 Full story: KCRA-TV Sacramento 26

Lawmakers skipped out of Washington last week as the forced spending cuts were set to take effect, but when they return to town, they'll find those and a list of other priorities on their plates.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
see the light

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Big Deal!
kaljkjsafjljd

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2 Mar 2, 2013
see the Blind wrote:
Big Deal!
can U cmoing up witt five thongs?!!;)
kaljk6jsafjljd

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#3 Mar 2, 2013
see the light wrote:
Big Deal!
here some clue about things v abutthongs!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thong_ (clothing)
it"s nine design!!;)~

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Mar 3, 2013
If you can't do ANYTHING, it doesn't make a difference if there 5 or 500 things on the list.
Crayz Charlie

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Mar 3, 2013
RustyS wrote:
If you can't do ANYTHING, it doesn't make a difference if there 5 or 500 things on the list.
Rusty! if U can't do it? can U act liked DC-Drama Class 101!! ;-00r Cast away with Wilson on the Nuland with Victoria secret thong!! ;-0000

“Marble Man”

Level 2

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

#7 Mar 3, 2013
I'd just as sonn that nothing happens in Washington. Let the impact of Obamacare be front page news.
Crayz Charlie

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#9 Mar 3, 2013
hav fun kids! nap time!!! ;-0000
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#10 Mar 3, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
I'd just as sonn that nothing happens in Washington. Let the impact of Obamacare be front page news.
Careful what you wish for. It was dumb of Obama to set the start date until 2014. That gave the right wing time to trash it, but once it goes into effect and everybody enjoys the benefits then the debate is over. Another issue the wing nuts have lost.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful what you wish for. It was dumb of Obama to set the start date until 2014. That gave the right wing time to trash it, but once it goes into effect and everybody enjoys the benefits then the debate is over. Another issue the wing nuts have lost.
It'll go in effect and you Liberals will be complaining because its nothing like you were told.SUCKERS!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#12 Mar 3, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>It'll go in effect and you Liberals will be complaining because its nothing like you were told.SUCKERS!
The rest of the industrialized world has had universal healthcare for over 100 years. That is how far we are behind everybody else. What an embarrassment.

There is no doubt this bill is lacking, but it is certainly better than what we have.

“Marble Man”

Level 2

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
CBO Forecast: 1.4% GDP, 8% Unemployment, 7 Million to Lose Health Insurance - Companies look to discontinue spousal coverage wherever possible.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#14 Mar 3, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
CBO Forecast: 1.4% GDP, 8% Unemployment, 7 Million to Lose Health Insurance - Companies look to discontinue spousal coverage wherever possible.
Oh a FOX viewer. I should have known.

Yes I am one of those seven million people who will "lose" their insurance and I could not be happier.

Here is the part they leave out on Australian television. Millions of people will cancel their insurance policies the day the law comes into effect, but they will also be buying new policies from the state exchanges at a fraction of the cost of their original policy.

It is strange how they mention the millions of cancellations that will take place that day, but for some reason gloss over the millions of new policies that will be sold that very same day.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the industrialized world has had universal healthcare for over 100 years. That is how far we are behind everybody else. What an embarrassment.
There is no doubt this bill is lacking, but it is certainly better than what we have.
They have and it doesn't work, that's why they came here to get treated. Haven't you heard, we don't have enough doctors. Dr's with no experience in a field will be treating patients. A lot of death's because of Liberal's stupidity.You wanted it and now you have to live with it.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#16 Mar 3, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>They have and it doesn't work, that's why they came here to get treated. Haven't you heard, we don't have enough doctors. Dr's with no experience in a field will be treating patients. A lot of death's because of Liberal's stupidity.You wanted it and now you have to live with it.
Please share your personal experiences with universal healthcare.

I have lived in six different countries in my life and five of them had universal healthcare. I have to say, it is a whole lot better then what we have here.

This is all you have to know about universal healthcare. In Canada their per capita healthcare costs are half of ours and their life expectancy is three years longer.

Pay less. Live longer. It is hard to argue with that.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#17 Mar 3, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Please share your personal experiences with universal healthcare.
I have lived in six different countries in my life and five of them had universal healthcare. I have to say, it is a whole lot better then what we have here.
This is all you have to know about universal healthcare. In Canada their per capita healthcare costs are half of ours and their life expectancy is three years longer.
Pay less. Live longer. It is hard to argue with that.
Iv'e heard people say they had to wait years for an operation or treatment. So they come here. But now we are going to be just as bad. We not only take care of Americans but all people from Mexico.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#18 Mar 4, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Iv'e heard people say they had to wait years for an operation or treatment. So they come here. But now we are going to be just as bad. We not only take care of Americans but all people from Mexico.
In Mexico free healthcare is Constitutionally guaranteed. Why would they walk across a desert so they could pay for overpriced healthcare here?

Occasionally an Arab prince will travel to the US for high end healthcare options that are not available to the average American, but far more Americans are traveling to countries such as Mexico, Canada, Thailand, India and Costa Rica for healthcare than the other way around.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#19 Mar 4, 2013
I know people who will buy medicine with an RX. from here, but never treated there. Mexican people get diagnosed and treated by the Pharmacists. Not to smart.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#20 Mar 4, 2013
see the light wrote:
I know people who will buy medicine with an RX. from here, but never treated there. Mexican people get diagnosed and treated by the Pharmacists. Not to smart.
You are beating a dead horse. You have no personal experience at all on the subject. You just repeat vague nonsense you hear on Fox. Don't feel bad. They can never confirm anything they say either.
ima

El Paso, TX

#21 Mar 4, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are beating a dead horse. You have no personal experience at all on the subject. You just repeat vague nonsense you hear on Fox. Don't feel bad. They can never confirm anything they say either.
hey, DON'T FEEL BAD BUT you are dead horse wrong! Fox new ISN'T AFRAID OF REPORTING THE REAL NEWS, GOOD OR BAD.....THEY REPORT IT, LIKE IT OR NOT. True some are afraid to hear the truth and that is sad, Fox could never be bought off to report ONLY THE NEWS THAT SUITS THE DICTATOR. You see, Fox believes in freedom of speech and the press which are constitutional rights of ours. NOT THIS SUPPRESSION of news crap that the dictator is so good at doing OR intimidation of journalists another of his famous tactics....used to scare citizens INTO OBEDIENCE like islamic nations by their dictators.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#22 Mar 4, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats BS I live close to the border and my mexican freinds tell me that. Never heard anything about it on Fox, when did you? You only know lies .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Freespirit8 262,805
Byron York: Why didn't Obama pass immigration r... 2 hr dirtbag1958 1
AZ Sheriff: Obama Flat-Out Lying About Releasin... 2 hr dirtbag1958 1
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 2 hr dirtbag1958 17
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11
Boehner: Immigration Reform Will Help Economy 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 11
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr johnny belinda 135,855
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE