Supreme Court to consider Arizona vot...

Supreme Court to consider Arizona voting law

There are 2 comments on the cbsnews.com story from Mar 18, 2013, titled Supreme Court to consider Arizona voting law. In it, cbsnews.com reports that:

The Supreme Court will consider the validity of an Arizona law that tries to keep illegal immigrants from voting by demanding all state residents show documents proving their U.S. citizenship before registering to vote in national elections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbsnews.com.

Magadala

Scappoose, OR

#1 Mar 18, 2013
"Opponents of Arizona's law see it as an attack on vulnerable voter groups such as minorities, immigrants and the elderly."

Illegal aliens are always trying to fold in other groups to justify their cause.

It is an insult to include American citizens as "vulnerable" voters!!! If they are speaking of blacks, they are the least vulnerable, they are the ones who caused the voting rights act!!!! Elderly American citizens know full well when it is time to vote and what is required! It is the same with LEGAL immigrants, who would have more papers to show their legitimacy than them?

No, as always, showing proof of citizenship disenfranchises the illegal alien "voter."

The result of this should be interesting. Remember, Scalia considers voting rights "minority entitlements".
Chuck

Sedona, AZ

#2 Mar 18, 2013
lets see if I get pulled over I have to show the police my proof of insurance and my license If I look young I have to show an ID to get served. Whats wrong with showing an ID to vote?? Soon as they make all these Wets Citizens that will be the fast track to being another 3rd world country

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Possible shutdown, health care quagmire awaitin... 18 min Aponi 8
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 18 min freebird 4,109
News Trump might not sign spending bill if no fundin... 26 min tomin cali 6
News Under Trump, ICE arrests soar for migrants with... 31 min Chilli J 140
News San Francisco power outage affects about 90000 ... 34 min Wildchild 1
News AG Sessions: Trump Sympathetic but Dreamers Are... 36 min Wildchild 1
News Trump blasts 'super liberal Democrat' in Georgi... 45 min Red Crosse 30
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 1 hr huntcoyotes 3,678
More from around the web