Big victory for immigration reform ef...

Big victory for immigration reform efforts

There are 158 comments on the News 4 Jax story from May 21, 2013, titled Big victory for immigration reform efforts. In it, News 4 Jax reports that:

The Senate Judiciary Committee approved the bipartisan "Gang of Eight" immigration reform bill on Tuesday, sending the measure to the Senate floor for consideration and giving the bill's backers their first major legislative victory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 4 Jax.

Cat74

United States

#139 May 26, 2013
Senator Mendenez has already said the bill was voted out of committee, but they don't have the votes to pass it in the full Senate. You cannot expect Americans to O K a bill granting legal status to people who have no respect for our laws. They are criminals as soon as they illegally cross that border, and they don't get it. Niether do the Democrats.
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#140 May 26, 2013
I am Juan the boricua slayer!!!
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#141 May 26, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text> Another assumption by another mojado,lmao
that's a fact four eyes! You're miserable blaming others! If not why all that barking??? You're obviously not doing good!
petro

El Paso, TX

#142 May 26, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text> Learn how to spell before you try to insult me. While I drop facts about illegal aliens,you come back with some old la rata excuse about why you're here,it's very sad
can you believe frito,(juan-Lodi CA) HAS STOPPED THE THREATS? LOL! LOL! just watch his reaction to this comment! I hope he (IT) gets a stroke! lol!
nym8783

Lawrence, MA

#143 May 26, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny how this guy tries to come across as the Mexican Mr. Rogers until he gets cornered with the truth, then he turns vulgar and insulting. You definitely got to him. Good job.
Thanks
nym8783

Lawrence, MA

#144 May 26, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> that's a fact four eyes! You're miserable blaming others! If not why all that barking??? You're obviously not doing good!
Blaming others?you don't belong here,lmao
nym8783

Lawrence, MA

#145 May 26, 2013
petro wrote:
<quoted text> can you believe frito,(juan-Lodi CA) HAS STOPPED THE THREATS? LOL! LOL! just watch his reaction to this comment! I hope he (IT) gets a stroke! lol!
I hope so too
Cat74

United States

#146 May 26, 2013
Since the evil Democrats stole the election they have no idea what the Taxed Enough Already people believe, or don't believe. One thing is for sure, they won't let them do it again.
petro

El Paso, TX

#147 May 26, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Since the evil Democrats stole the election they have no idea what the Taxed Enough Already people believe, or don't believe. One thing is for sure, they won't let them do it again.
Lets hope so and work at making sure it doesn't happen again.

“ONE NATION ONE FLAG :)”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Pro-illegals are pro-crime!!

#148 May 26, 2013
Worthington wrote:
Eventually, America will have to initiate ethnic
cleansing. There are humane ways via sterilizations.
With all the illegal aliens invading this country, eventually America will be like Mexico and Centro American.
Cat74

United States

#149 May 26, 2013
Close the damn borders, and the problem is solved!!!
Cat74

United States

#150 May 26, 2013
OMGoodness. The Pilgrims came as explorers. There were no borders. Now there are borders, and the people violating them are not explorers, they are criminals. How you liberals do like to live in la la land.
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#151 May 26, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
how about giving him a B J!!! Ha ha!'
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#152 May 26, 2013
petro wrote:
<quoted text> can you believe frito,(juan-Lodi CA) HAS STOPPED THE THREATS? LOL! LOL! just watch his reaction to this comment! I hope he (IT) gets a stroke! lol!
no prieto I will never get a stroke from you jotos! I'm strong!! Ps salude a tu mama! I wonder why she hasn't called me???
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#153 May 26, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text> Blaming others?you don't belong here,lmao
if we round up facts who you are and who am I you would get kicked the fu$k out instead of me!! Ha ha ha! You haven't done anything in this country to make you special! Pendejo perro muerto de hambre!!!!!
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#154 May 26, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text> I hope so too
oh I hope so prieto!! I hope so!! Ha ha ha!! Viva mi raza!
nym8783

Lawrence, MA

#155 May 26, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> if we round up facts who you are and who am I you would get kicked the fu$k out instead of me!! Ha ha ha! You haven't done anything in this country to make you special! Pendejo perro muerto de hambre!!!!!
no,you just don't belong here,deal with it mojon.
spud

Wilkes Barre, PA

#156 May 27, 2013
The house needs new leadership. Boehner stonewalled the Everify legislation last summer because he's a neocon who doesn't really want enforcement. If the Republican party had real leadership, passage of this bill would be impossible because the PEOPLE don't want it. Halfbreed Republicans like Boehner, McCain, Toomey, Graham, Rubio etc. etc are the swingvotes that are needed to pass this amnesty.
spud

Wilkes Barre, PA

#158 May 27, 2013
Worthington wrote:
Meantime, Senator Flake is sucking beaner ass.
He's definitely one of the etc. etc. Elections in Arizona must be fixed when total idiots like McCain and Flake both win the election.
petro

El Paso, TX

#161 May 27, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> oh I hope so prieto!! I hope so!! Ha ha ha!! Viva mi raza!
Tu eres un mejicano prieto, no? yo creo que mejor pareses que eres de Kenya.....LOL! lol! un Kenyan mejicano?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Katrina be banned? 6 min Katrina 219
Is George a lonley troll who needs a man? 9 min Katrina 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 29 min Well Well 147,639
Freebird is a slow kid. Yes or No? 42 min Supreme Leader 4
News Former US Immigration Official Criticizes Borde... 57 min Wildchild 1
News Combating the threat of white supremacy 2 hr Retired SOF 280
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 2 hr Crack Baby 10,848
More from around the web