Big victory for immigration reform efforts

May 21, 2013 Read more: News 4 Jax 158

The Senate Judiciary Committee approved the bipartisan "Gang of Eight" immigration reform bill on Tuesday, sending the measure to the Senate floor for consideration and giving the bill's backers their first major legislative victory.

Read more
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#116 May 24, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text> why are illegal aliens so delusional? you made a choice and now you must be deported.no one wants you here except corrupt company owners and they only want you here illegally so they can exploit you. Making sh!t up won't change the facts
ha ha ha!! Find a job first!
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#117 May 24, 2013
The Immigration bill is dead on arrival in the House unless the border is closed. Not closed some day, closed before one immigrant gets amnesty.
el ocho

Chicago, IL

#118 May 24, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The Immigration bill is dead on arrival in the House unless the border is closed. Not closed some day, closed before one immigrant gets amnesty.
unless we close the border, there will be.... We have had enough of this arrogance,third world mentality.
Illegals are so ignorant it's unbelievable.
nym8783

United States

#119 May 24, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha ha!! Find a job first!
I love embarrassing you,lmao
NonSense

Minneapolis, MN

#120 May 24, 2013
All this hardworking people either from the US or from Mexico that manage to find time to keep posting here... that's one of the reasons why the US is in this kind of trouble.

Proud Mexicans living in Chicago are just like proud Cubans living in Miami...they love their island, but they just don't want to live there...I would not call that pride.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Bloomfield, NJ

#121 May 25, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text> I do plenty of positive things and that includes opposing amnesty
So what's your positive approach on this issue since you are against this immigration bill ?

Level 4

Bloomfield, NJ

#122 May 25, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text> No,I said it will not even make it out of the senate,but even if it did,the house will crush it.Try and make some senses
Most probably it will pass the senate, the house will pass its own bill, and then they will negotiate in the congressional committee.

Level 4

Bloomfield, NJ

#123 May 25, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The border will never be closed.
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#125 May 25, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text> I love embarrassing you,lmao
how?? You should be immersed that you don't have a job! Keep looking get of the site! Help you're peeps out! Get them out of the slums!
spud

Bangor, PA

#126 May 25, 2013
Big victory my a$$. This whole thing has been choreographed from the beginning. They started out with their desired outcome, amnesty, then picked a Gang of 8 that would assure their outcome. Make no mistake, the gang of 8 has NO good guys, even though the Rs are trying to paint their token, Rubio, as some kind of leader.
Married

United States

#128 May 25, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most probably it will pass the senate, the house will pass its own bill, and then they will negotiate in the congressional committee.
It will pass may take a while but it will most people want it too minus the few who sit behind a desktop and gripe all day long about facts that they can't back up they are just scared of anybody that's not white idiots is what they are and no matter what you throw at them they say its not true like illegals pay taxes and they do they believe only what they want too
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#129 May 25, 2013
We will close the borders, or the illegal aliens can stay in the shadows, never being part of the country they snuck into like thieves in the night,
nym8783

United States

#130 May 25, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your positive approach on this issue since you are against this immigration bill ?
making birthright citizenship clear(not change)will be a great start,we dont need a massive fence on the border or mass deportation,but making it clear that birthright citizenship is for the sons and daughters of Americans and legal permanent residents,would change illegal aliens game plan.
nym8783

United States

#131 May 25, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> how?? You should be immersed that you don't have a job! Keep looking get of the site! Help you're peeps out! Get them out of the slums!
Learn how to spell before you try to insult me. While I drop facts about illegal aliens,you come back with some old la rata excuse about why you're here,it's very sad
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#132 May 25, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text> Learn how to spell before you try to insult me. While I drop facts about illegal aliens,you come back with some old la rata excuse about why you're here,it's very sad
I feel sorry for you! You have nothing better to do than stalk Mexicans ! GET A JOB!!!!!
nym8783

United States

#133 May 25, 2013
Married wrote:
<quoted text>
It will pass may take a while but it will most people want it too minus the few who sit behind a desktop and gripe all day long about facts that they can't back up they are just scared of anybody that's not white idiots is what they are and no matter what you throw at them they say its not true like illegals pay taxes and they do they believe only what they want too
Most want it to pass? Lol,I didn't know that asking illegal aliens/anchors how they feel about amnesty makes a poll valid.you're delusional,keeping them around illegally is the best thing you can hope for,considering how pathetic the senate bill is.Btw,have you ever heard of individual taxpayer identifcation number (ITIN)?Im sure you have
nym8783

United States

#134 May 25, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> I feel sorry for you! You have nothing better to do than stalk Mexicans ! GET A JOB!!!!!
Get papeles before you feel sorry for me and i have a great Job.like i said before,making things up won't change your status.what's next?the pilgrims and native American or are you going to call me a racist?lmao
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#135 May 25, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text> Get papeles before you feel sorry for me and i have a great Job.like i said before,making things up won't change your status.what's next?the pilgrims and native American or are you going to call me a racist?lmao
you're a poor broke dog!! Get the fu$k OUT of you're moms house four eyes!! Do something with you're shit life!
nym8783

United States

#136 May 25, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> you're a poor broke dog!! Get the fu$k OUT of you're moms house four eyes!! Do something with you're shit life!
Another assumption by another mojado,lmao
spud

Bangor, PA

#137 May 26, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text> Another assumption by another mojado,lmao
It's funny how this guy tries to come across as the Mexican Mr. Rogers until he gets cornered with the truth, then he turns vulgar and insulting. You definitely got to him. Good job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marco Rubio: Big immigration reforms impossible... 5 min Quirky 28
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 18 min Christian Taliban 62
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 34 min Sweepyface 137,906
News Jeb Bush on collision course with his own party... 57 min Lawrence Wolf 15
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 2 hr Who Guessed it 4,623
News Undocumented American, Vargas Speaks In Dalton ... 2 hr Enigma 14
News Republicans' second choice, and he's Hispanic 4 hr Gruden Face 6
More from around the web