Big victory for immigration reform ef...

Big victory for immigration reform efforts

There are 158 comments on the News 4 Jax story from May 21, 2013, titled Big victory for immigration reform efforts. In it, News 4 Jax reports that:

The Senate Judiciary Committee approved the bipartisan "Gang of Eight" immigration reform bill on Tuesday, sending the measure to the Senate floor for consideration and giving the bill's backers their first major legislative victory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 4 Jax.

Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#73 May 22, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Your screen name amuses me to no end. If you have such pride, why are you in the US?
I guess you can't be too proud of Mexico, you voted with your feet.
wrong I stand strong in this country! You're obviously not doing well! That's why all that barking! Don't blame others for you're failures get ahead like the other well educated Americans!!! iDIOT
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#74 May 22, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text> Respected?they rape you financially mojado,you do business with wealthy Americans but get paid substantially less than me,mojon mojado sin futuro.
no you're wrong and you just made me laugh! I feel sorry for you honestly!!!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#75 May 22, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> wrong I stand strong in this country! You're obviously not doing well! That's why all that barking! Don't blame others for you're failures get ahead like the other well educated Americans!!! iDIOT
Pride, cool it okay.
It's not about blame. It's about what's wrong(illegal immigration) for the country.
So, put that "Blame" accusation away along with your race card(in case you're thinkin' about whipping it out as well).
See the light

El Paso, TX

#76 May 22, 2013
Pepe wrote:
Maybe it is karma!!!!!! Now somebody come over "your"country to take over ,that way you guys come and take over navajos!!!! And take "your" lands that way you guys take over mexican's lands!!!! Now you come and said is not fair !!!:( they have not rigth!!! Buuu buuuu buuu or maybe you live in fear thinking you gone to end living in reservations like the navajos !!!! Real owners of this lands!!!!!
Learn English!
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#77 May 22, 2013
--SummerRose-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Pride, cool it okay.
It's not about blame. It's about what's wrong(illegal immigration) for the country.
So, put that "Blame" accusation away along with your race card(in case you're thinkin' about whipping it out as well).
viva la raza!!!!
Gene

Melrose Park, IL

#78 May 23, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Of course it did. Let's just give everyone a free pass to drain our already crumbling economy. That's right, we're being led nationally by an illegal so it only makes sense
Fool!
Level 3

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#79 May 23, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> wrong I stand strong in this country! You're obviously not doing well! That's why all that barking! Don't blame others for you're failures get ahead like the other well educated Americans!!! iDIOT
Going by your answer, you must make your living by tap dancing.

“KONA, baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#81 May 23, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be right but 2 weeks ago you were saying : this bill won't even pass the senate. try not to contradict yourself
It still hasn't passed the senate. It passed in committee. You should work on your reading comprehension.
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#82 May 23, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Going by your answer, you must make your living by tap dancing.
no idea?? Is that you're profession???
Level 3

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#83 May 23, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> no idea?? Is that you're profession???
You never did answer my question, you have tried to obfuscate.
I'll win the Powerball before I ever get an honest answer from a Mexican on here.
nym8783

Lawrence, MA

#84 May 23, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Pride, cool it okay.
no,I think he's about to pull the old pilgrims/native card,lmao
nym8783

Lawrence, MA

#85 May 23, 2013
Pappa wrote:
<quoted text>
It still hasn't passed the senate. It passed in committee. You should work on your reading comprehension.
she's probably applying for legal status today, thinking it's a done deal
nym8783

Lawrence, MA

#86 May 23, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> no you're wrong and you just made me laugh! I feel sorry for you honestly!!!
I can just see you crying responding to my post.
Hisham Bzih

Plano, TX

#87 May 23, 2013
I love USA
online bullying

Chicago, IL

#88 May 23, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text> no,I think he's about to pull the old pilgrims/native card,lmao
He has all them cards tucked in his pocket ready to whip them out when he feels defeated with facts. LOL...
gurpreet

Forest Hills, NY

#89 May 23, 2013
let the reform comes true
atiboy15

Asheville, NC

#90 May 23, 2013
I believe this bill includes every American required to have a National ID card with picture and biometric chip which includes a lot of your personal info. Americans should be outraged by this.
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#91 May 23, 2013
nym8783 wrote:
<quoted text>I can just see you crying responding to my post.
poor broke DOG!!!!
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#92 May 23, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
You never did answer my question, you have tried to obfuscate.
I'll win the Powerball before I ever get an honest answer from a Mexican on here.
power ball??? Maybe that's what you need to get money in you're bank account that way you might shut you're trap!
Bernie Made Off

Saint Paul, MN

#93 May 23, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Of course it did. Let's just give everyone a free pass to drain our already crumbling economy. That's right, we're being led nationally by an illegal so it only makes sense
Rich white guys like me love a "free pass!"

Do you think I can get my prison uniform written off on taxes. You all know how much rich white guys like me hate paying taxes!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DHS released nearly 20,000 criminal immigrants ... 4 min spud 4
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 10 min spud 1,173
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 13 min Nopal 6,180
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 20 min Nopal 8,765
News Trump: Illegal immigrants treated better than v... 21 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 33
News Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton in Dead Heat... 23 min kelly 1
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 37 min Nopal 454
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 hr Nopal 141,200
More from around the web