What Would Jesus Do? Evangelists Laun...

What Would Jesus Do? Evangelists Launch Immigration Ad Campaign

There are 8 comments on the WABC-AM New York story from Apr 3, 2013, titled What Would Jesus Do? Evangelists Launch Immigration Ad Campaign. In it, WABC-AM New York reports that:

It started in South Carolina with Republican Sen. Lindsay Graham urging evangelists to back immigration reform as a way to "fix the problem." Conservative faith leaders in the Palmetto state are now being joined by church leaders in North Carolina, Texas, Colorado and Florida producing and airing a series of ads designed to change the hard-line ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WABC-AM New York.

Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Ask bread of any of you that is a father will you give stone instead, remember any sin is forgiven through redemption.
lfg
#3 Apr 4, 2013
Im in conflict. We go to mexico as missionaries but we want to get rid of them in usa. They comprise of much criminal elements. They take jobs away from us and work for less wage which adds to stealing our jobs. Their children tax our budgets for school and welfare benefits. There are more of the above than there are crime free and positive contributers in our country. How do we weed them out? There is little enforcement as it is.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Apr 5, 2013
His answer in Luke 11:37-54. Mark:12-35.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Simple Ė HE would say don't do it; obey this country's laws.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Its the animalistic instinct of being territorial that gets in the way.
Illegal Sanctification

Anaheim, CA

#7 Apr 6, 2013
Illegal Immigration: Seeking a Christian Perspective

as we seek a Christian perspective on illegal immigration, we would all be well served to keep in mind a key passage from Paulís letter to the Philippians:

If then there is any encouragement in Christ, any consolation from love, any sharing in the Spirit, any compassion and sympathy, make my joy complete: be of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility regard others as better than yourselves. Let each of you look not to your own interests, but to the interests of others. Let the same mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus,

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/markdroberts/ser...

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 6, 2013
Illegal Sanctification wrote:
Illegal Immigration: Seeking a Christian Perspective
as we seek a Christian perspective on illegal immigration, we would all be well served to keep in mind a key passage from Paulís letter to the Philippians:
If then there is any encouragement in Christ, any consolation from love, any sharing in the Spirit, any compassion and sympathy, make my joy complete: be of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility regard others as better than yourselves. Let each of you look not to your own interests, but to the interests of others. Let the same mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus,
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/markdroberts/ser...
Proverbs 6:16-19

New International Version (NIV)

16 There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Apr 6, 2013
I believe God has choose this land for all people be it Jews or Gentiles or what have you and not conservatives right only.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 6 min Katrina 10,928
News Republicans propose new DACA bill 11 min tomin cali 2
News Dem Rep Who Compared Illegal Immigrants To Holo... 26 min Moe 2
News Here's My Dream: Deport the Illegal Alien "Nigh... 29 min Moe 4
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 45 min freebird 26
News STATEMENT: Dream Act Is the Only Bipartisan Sol... 51 min Wildchild 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr anne bonny 147,669
Should Katrina be banned? 4 hr Poster2 237
More from around the web