Restaurant Under Fire For 'Illegal Immigrant' T-shirts Worn by Staff

Jan 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSEE-TV Fresno

A t-shirt being worn and sold at Taco Sid, in South Carolina, describes "How to Catch an Illegal Immigrant." The drawing is of a box with a stick being held over two tacos--a makeshift trap.

Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Jan 13, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mmhhhmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Why is it that only mexicans are being talked about when it comes to a topix about illegals ??!!
El Cid

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

mmhhhmmm wrote:
Why is it that only mexicans are being talked about when it comes to a topix about illegals ??!!
Because they are the largest single group of illegal aliens and are the ones with the entitlement mentality.
ronnie

South Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

mmhhhmmm wrote:
Because they represent the greatest sector of all illegal immigration that destroys the economy of this Country. As well the influence, drugs, gangs, etc. Every illegal, uneducated Mexican worker here, use U.S. tax payers subsidies to support every other aspect of their existence here. Churches also pay out huge money to support them. Asians for some reason don't seem to take advantage of the Country as openly and as aggressively as Mexican and South Americans seem too. They refuse to assimilate and are usually unable to learn English.And believe in reconquista, or taking over this Country to change it into Mexico. Disgusting to even think about.

Level 2

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

spytheweb wrote:
Who cares, illegal aliens are not Americans.
Exactly, why is that so hard for some people to understand?

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Good for them. I love this restaurant

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

ObamaCare Is About to
Strike Are You Prepared?

The ObamaCare Survival Guide will help
you protect yourself and your family!

ObamaCare Survival Guide

Are you really prepared for ObamaCare?

ObamaCare or the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, as it's officially known was signed into law despite serious opposition. It is now the law of the land and will take full effect soon!

Yet very few Americans are prepared for its coming, massive changes.

Do you understand what ObamaCare's 2,700 pages mean to your life, your wallet, and your health?

It is the most radical overhaul of the nation's health system and few actually know what the law does and how it affects almost every American.

Fortunately, now there's help ... in the ObamaCare Survival Guide.!

https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/obamacare...
Nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

deport deport deport wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually, I do not waste my time on ignorant people, but your distortion of history reaches new levels of foolishness. It is impossible to tell from your comments whether you are deliberately being disingenuous or you have been so poorly schooled that you are simply a blathering fool. First of all, the smallpox blankets story had never been proven and is likely BS since there were no reports of the incident until one hundred-plus years after it supposedly occurred. It was the English military, not the Americans, who were accused of the act. Comparing the activities of Americans to Hitler is simply disgusting and shows how low liberals will go to blame America. So, before I continue, I now deem you ignorant AND a liar. Before Columbus, there were approximately two to four million Indians in what is now the US. In actuality, the way they were portrayed in older Hollywood movies is closer to the truth on how they lived than revisionist history says they did. The plains Indians had no written language, no counting system, practiced infanticide, traded women like cattle and spent most of their time killing the people in the next tribe over. They were basically cavemen, thousands of years behind the Europeans with a lifespan of thirty years. The land was there. Were the Europeans supposed to not explore and take control of the country because it would bother the Indians? Name a culture in history of any race that had not taken over their neighbor's land. Three hundred million people live here now. Should we have left the land alone so savages could continue their 35,000-year camping trip? In any case, the lowlife, lying, stealing and cheating illegal aliens have no rights to the US. We, the US, took it from them when they started a war and paid for parts (Gadsden Purchase). Your stupidity, your perpetuation of obvious lies to defend illegal aliens, enemies of this country, shows me how vile defenders of these leeches are. Almost as subhuman as the illegals themselves. Liar, buffoon, traitor.
well said

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

mmhhhmmm wrote:
Why is it that only mexicans are being talked about when it comes

to a topix about illegals ??!!
Maybe it's because over half of the 12-20 million illegal aliens (wag) are Mexicans!!

Illegals by Race or Country

Mexico continued to be the leading source country of unauthorized
immigration to the United States (see Table 3).

******There were 6.6 million
unauthorized immigrants from Mexico in 2010, representing 62 percent of the unauthorized population.******

The next leading source countries
for unauthorized immigrants in 2010 were El Salvador
(620,000), Guatemala (520,000), Honduras (330,000), and the
Philippines (280,000).

The ten leading
countries of origin represented 86 percent
of the unauthorized immigrant
population in 2010.

The number of Mexican-born unauthorized
immigrants increased by 2.3
million between 2000 and 2007 and
decreased by 340,000 between 2007
and 2010.

Changes in the unauthorized
population were much smaller
during either period for other leading
source countries.

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics...

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

"Richard Barlow' has left the building!!

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>

There is no "whining" on my part. And had I seen this post before replying to your last one, I would have dismissed you as someone who has no intention on respectively debating an issue or topic.

So to conclude, have a nice day but our conversation is at an end.
Just another Tap Dancer!

Definition of tap-dance around

tap-dance around

****** to evade a question.******

by WalterGR, Sacramento, CA, USA, Sep 21 2009 (Edit definition)

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/definition+o...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••