Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack t...

Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform

There are 557 comments on the Taegan Goddard's Political Wire story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform. In it, Taegan Goddard's Political Wire reports that:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley warned that Congress must take into account the events in Boston this week when working on comprehensive immigration reform to ensure "those who would do us harm do not receive benefits under the immigration laws," BuzzFeed reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Taegan Goddard's Political Wire.

CBOW

Dover, PA

#171 Apr 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals are consistant. They are on the wrong side of history on a regular basis. That's why their first conquest was the Main Stream Media and the newer electronic media. Control the verbage, you control the message.
Exactly, they also attempt to re-write history to suit their politically correct message through the internet. They can't re-write it through existing books we have in our libraries though.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#172 Apr 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
It proves no one takes fux seriously.

hahahahahahahahaha

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#173 Apr 23, 2013
*chuckles - my my, someone sure is having some fun. Hahaha, it is fun to laugh.*

Interesting thoughts you've offered up for us StellarKnight. Thanks :)
CBOW

Dover, PA

#174 Apr 23, 2013
Funded by a small tax on all phone bills, the program has exploded -- with companies advertising free phones and offering 250 minutes.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/22/la...
Wonder if the phones used by the bombers were part of this program.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#175 Apr 23, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, they also attempt to re-write history to suit their politically correct message through the internet. They can't re-write it through existing books we have in our libraries though.
There is nothing correct about their message, that's why they have to disguise it.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#176 Apr 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of disguises. Where's au confraud?

hahahahahahahahaha

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#177 Apr 23, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You use the Sandy Hook massacre to press for gun control, what is the difference, prof? Your party are shameless thugs and extremists.
It's simple, simpleton.

When guns are used to kill schoolkids, that has DIRECTLY to do with guns and gun control. Normal people are outraged by such a crime and WANT to do something to prevent it recurring.

OTOH, the Boston bombings have virtually NOTHING to do with immigration, and changes in immigration wouldn't have kept the two brothers or their families out.

Now do you see, simpleton?:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#178 Apr 23, 2013
CBOW wrote:
Funded by a small tax on all phone bills, the program has exploded -- with companies advertising free phones and offering 250 minutes.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/22/la...
Wonder if the phones used by the bombers were part of this program.
My god, I'd thought you'd reached bottom with your stupid posts, but I see you've started to dig.

They used bombs to blow people up, and guns to slaughter cops...and you're worried about their PHONES?

OMG, I'd laugh but it's both too sensitive and too stupid.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#179 Apr 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals are consistant. They are on the wrong side of history on a regular basis. That's why their first conquest was the Main Stream Media and the newer electronic media. Control the verbage, you control the message.
The utter hypocrisy of your and CBLOW's posts is amazing. You're the ones creating your own version of recent history, one in which eee-bull "liberals" and Dems are responsible for ALL bad things, and you whine about the LIBERALS "re-writing history???"

That's astounding. Like your idol Goebbels, you can't tell a lie that's too big. You think the bigger ones work BETTER, in fact.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#180 Apr 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Its bad for a Nation when the garbage controls the verbage.....it makes for a messed up message.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#181 Apr 23, 2013
I don't open gray links often.

Everything Good is Bad and visa versa.*shrug*

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#182 Apr 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals use the little judge it symbols as hate speech, even if you are agreeing with them. They are a hoot.
Watch OUT....

they are blaming this on their 'internet' indulgences solely to become radicalized.
Just when CISPA is on the Senate Floor..........INternete censorship on steroids.

Location hidden

#183 Apr 23, 2013
CISPA
is the Patriot Act of the Internet

“It’s the online equivalent of allowing a police officer to enter your home and start rummaging through your personal files without the permission of a court,”

Location hidden

#184 Apr 23, 2013
do any of you listen to this MAN>

http://republicbroadcasting.org/index.php...

live now on internet radio

ALan Watt

Location hidden

#185 Apr 23, 2013
a floating signifier
is a term they use in neuro science

this man is brilliant.

If you have missed this broadcast in its entirety tonight
it will post free to listen to on his web site

Cuttingthroughthematrix.com

Location hidden

#186 Apr 23, 2013
his rebroadcasts are one or two day behind the live ones.

Location hidden

#187 Apr 23, 2013
on his website

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#188 Apr 23, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
on his website
if crazy people like you listen to it, most rational people would laugh at it.

look, bigfoot!

Location hidden

#189 Apr 23, 2013
bullchit woodtick

you haven't read the white papers he has nor done the research.

if you had you would be checking your pants for lumps.

We are living an agenda.

now so uncrazy. Call in to his broadcast with your consternations of anyone who listens to him.

I want to hear this. As he packs your lunch,.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#190 Apr 23, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
bullchit woodtick
you haven't read the white papers he has nor done the research.
if you had you would be checking your pants for lumps.
We are living an agenda.
now so uncrazy. Call in to his broadcast with your consternations of anyone who listens to him.
I want to hear this. As he packs your lunch,.
again, if you agree with him, i would see no reason to waste my time.

you are one messed up dude. the kind of dude that thinks bigfoot flies the ufos...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 38 min Copout 20,994
News Fearing deportation, undocumented mother seeks ... 41 min davy 205
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 41 min Quirky 144,320
News House speaker getting firsthand look at US-Mexi... 1 hr PoliciaFederal 29
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 2 hr Mickey Ratt Club 459
News Trump's immigration crackdown sparks East Bosto... 3 hr United we stand 32
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 3 hr Pete 2,389
More from around the web