Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack t...

Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform

There are 557 comments on the Taegan Goddard's Political Wire story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform. In it, Taegan Goddard's Political Wire reports that:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley warned that Congress must take into account the events in Boston this week when working on comprehensive immigration reform to ensure "those who would do us harm do not receive benefits under the immigration laws," BuzzFeed reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Taegan Goddard's Political Wire.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#127 Apr 22, 2013
Breaking..........news
The dis-Info dismissal of the tweet and BPD posting of the Bomb Drills goes something like....oh no....that tweet wasn't referring to the same explosion....it was for another device after the Marathon bombs.....WRONG!
At 12:53 PM......one hour and fifty-seven minutes BEFORE the explosions.....the tweet from The boston Globe went out that said:
"Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the Library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities"
The exact address was also provided ahead of time on the Boston Police Department Community News website, as 673 Boylston Street.

At 2:50 P.M.- Two blasts go off only seconds apart at the finish line, less than 100 yards from each other on the north side of Boylston Street, one of which was exacly at 673 Boylston Street....across from the Library

hurry and see this YOU TUBE is attempting to block it

BOSTON BOMBING - Did you notice this?

&bp ctr=1366654838

Location hidden

#128 Apr 22, 2013
haha you know your over the target when you start to take flack.

after posting those three comments I got booted off topix.

Location hidden

#129 Apr 22, 2013
Now I KNOW my numbers research is more than significant.
666 Bolyston Av Boston Mass
is the finish line for the Boston Marathon ( hello! where the bomb went off.

Citizenship issued to the younger brother on 911

Location hidden

#130 Apr 22, 2013
Whey does not Obama call Muller of the FBI called on the carpet and demand his resignation right now?
CBOW

Dover, PA

#131 Apr 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i thouhgt gov't didn't create jobs?
it still wouldn't work...not a sane idea.
par for you.
Here's their chance.

Location hidden

#132 Apr 22, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
Tamerlan Tsarnaev taken 'alive' after callilng his mother saying the police were shooting at them.
His body, his face his walk as police take him naked into custody only to end up looking like he was shot out of a cannon later.
watertown shooting man taken into custody
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kcNAsCynBnUXX
Lookin like he was shot out of a cannon ( caution GRAPHIC) not for the nervous stomach

http://cdn.ientry.com/sites/webpronews/articl...

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#133 Apr 22, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Only America-hating morons like you would even TRY to connect the two, or blame Obama for EITHER.
But then, you just basically support terrorism generally, don't you? You never blame the guilty, only the administration.
Scum.
You must be looking in the mirror tinkerbell. Have mommy throw you a new hanky. You don't have the balls to attack a june bug, muchless another person.
Adventure Time

Los Angeles, CA

#134 Apr 22, 2013
Boston bombing is a clear sign to not allow white people into the USA.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#135 Apr 22, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Only America-hating morons like you would even TRY to connect the two, or blame Obama for EITHER.
But then, you just basically support terrorism generally, don't you? You never blame the guilty, only the administration.
Scum.
It's all the nutjobs have. After their beat-down the last 2 Presidential elections they remain in desperation mode. Especkley pookster. He's been more rammy since au confraud was banned.

hahahahahahahahaha
Derp

New Madrid, MO

#136 Apr 22, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Even a nutball gun apologist like you knows that "criminals and crazies" (among others) use guns to kill and maim tens of thousands a year. Yes, that IS a reason to "fear guns."
Blaming this on the administration is just dishonest partisan politics. But yes, politicians like Grassley are very stupid,.
Dont let the facts stop you.

2011 = 8583 gun related murders. Only 323 used rifles. 1694 were killed with knives.

Tens of thousands indeed. Careful your alarmist is showing.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

Level 3

Perpignan

#137 Apr 22, 2013
Adventure Time wrote:
Boston bombing is a clear sign to not allow white people into the USA.
Yes you people of color are doing so well in LA and Chicago. Detroits a paradise I hear.

Level 3

Perpignan

#138 Apr 22, 2013
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont let the facts stop you.
2011 = 8583 gun related murders. Only 323 used rifles. 1694 were killed with knives.
Tens of thousands indeed. Careful your alarmist is showing.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
The ratio for killings between abortions and guns is 140:1. Looks like we should ban abortionist.
Adventure Time

Los Angeles, CA

#139 Apr 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you people of color are doing so well in LA and Chicago. Detroits a paradise I hear.
White people destroy the USA.

Level 3

Perpignan

#140 Apr 22, 2013
Adventure Time wrote:
<quoted text>
White people destroy the USA.
How can you say that, we were great from 1492 till 1865. If you don't like it here, maybe you should try africa or Mexico. They must be some reason you won't go home..........ah yes no candy.

Location hidden

#141 Apr 22, 2013
Press for Truth Cananda inteview with Aunt of the two brothers suspected in the bombing.

breaking

Breaking Info on Boston Bombings! Tamerlan Tsarnaev IS the Naked Man!

Aunt claims the FBI killed him.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#142 Apr 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>How can you say that, we were great from 1492 till 1865. If you don't like it here, maybe you should try africa or Mexico. They must be some reason you won't go home..........ah yes no candy.
What a horse's ass you are, you bigoted buffoon.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#143 Apr 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd prefer your return to a french hideout for your final years. Perhaps, as rugby's scrub boy.

hahahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#144 Apr 22, 2013
Now, my previous post said this surviving member 19 yr old was issued his citizenship on 911

and what did I get for my investigation? spam and nutz.

well here trolls or ineffecient Senate aides.

The Citizenship of the 19 yr old 'alledged' bomber in boston was issued on 911

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/lives-tsarnaev-b...

Location hidden

#145 Apr 22, 2013
glad to see my BONE Nutz judgements have been replaced LOL

I eat sleep and drink this. Numerology
since the Occult Movement of the 19th Century
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#147 Apr 22, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
Who do you like in the first race at The Vaal tomorrow?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 7,038
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 18 min Mikey 5,381
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 23 min yes 22
News Trump convention message cheers white supremacists 34 min Smartest Man Alive 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr jimmy krack korn 141,914
News Voters split over how to secure US from illegal... 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 26
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 3 hr Nopal 491
More from around the web