Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform

Apr 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Taegan Goddard's Political Wire

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley warned that Congress must take into account the events in Boston this week when working on comprehensive immigration reform to ensure "those who would do us harm do not receive benefits under the immigration laws," BuzzFeed reports.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Gustafson! The Chechnyans are mainly Islamics along the Caucasus Mountain region. There's a mix of radical and non radical Muslims there and 'yes' they've got their rebel training camps. Russia has had problems with them for years.
The question is: Is there a connection between the brothers, mainly the older one, to Chechnyan Islamic extremists? Most likely 'yes'. Now you'll ask why? Who are the most influencial people in your life? The answer is your parents and for the Boston bombers it's the father, whom the Russian gov. has been having problems with. The father is the key in Chechnya to the rebel groups and the older son was most likely following suit.
Who knows...
I know cases in Dagestan when a son who belongs to radical islamists kills his own pro-government father who fights terrorists.

“Shoot for the stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows...
I know cases in Dagestan when a son who belongs to radical islamists kills his own pro-government father who fights terrorists.
It's obvious the older son didn't kill his father.

Level 1

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Radical muslims have all kinds of nutjob beliefs, so do radical christians, it still doesn't speak for all muslims or it's foundation.
I don't want to blame all Muslims together. I know personally nice moderate Muslims. Nothing wrong with it. It very depends on a branch of Muslim ideology.
<quoted text>
Conservapedia and right wing "opinions" do not make facts.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
IF that were true, why would anyone be willing to help them?
Reagan did.
Bush did.
Could you recollect a radical christian who killed innocents purposely?

Honestly I can't...

Bush, Reagan, Clintons are politics who want to use radical Muslims as proxy weapon, but you see they shoot in an own foot sometimes.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to blame all Muslims together. I know personally nice moderate Muslims. Nothing wrong with it. It very depends on a branch of Muslim ideology.
<quoted text>
Could you recollect a radical christian who killed innocents purposely?
Honestly I can't...
Bush, Reagan, Clintons are politics who want to use radical Muslims as proxy weapon, but you see they shoot in an own foot sometimes.
"Could you recollect a radical christian who killed innocents purposely"?

Jim Jones and David Koresh are two notable ones.

"Bush, Reagan, Clintons are politics who want to use radical Muslims as proxy"

Don't forget Carter and Obama.

All have meddled in their affairs.

And it's not for their well being either.

Or ours.

You either play by our rules and you'll be o.k.

If not??????

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

The Chechens' American friends
by John Laughland

An enormous head of steam has built up behind the view that President Putin is somehow the main culprit in the grisly events in North Ossetia. Soundbites and headlines such as "Grief turns to anger", "Harsh words for government", and "Criticism mounting against Putin" have abounded, while TV and radio correspondents in Beslan have been pressed on air to say that the people there blame Moscow as much as the terrorists. There have been numerous editorials encouraging us to understand - to quote the Sunday Times - the "underlying causes" of Chechen terrorism..

full article

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/LAU409A.htm...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

As read in the previous article is from 2004 and indicates US training in the Pankisi gorge in Georgia of Chechen fighters.

In 2008 on the opening day of the Olympics freshly trained Gerogian troops , trained in ethnic cleansing by the Pentagon opened fire on the sleeping people of SOuth Ossetia.
The article is a prophetic reminder of indeed US involvement to push Russia out of control of the Caucaus region.

A City of Desolate Mothers
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

<quoted text>
"Could you recollect a radical christian who killed innocents purposely"?
Jim Jones and David Koresh are two notable ones.
While I don't condone it both the examples you list had their own follower’s commit suicide they did not target innocent people who were just going about their everyday life. Not a good comparison to insane Muslims who target innocent bystanders just because they do not follow their particular perversion of a religion.
Dead gay

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

StellarKnight wrote:
As read in the previous article is from 2004 and indicates US training in the Pankisi gorge in Georgia of Chechen fighters.
In 2008 on the opening day of the Olympics freshly trained Gerogian troops , trained in ethnic cleansing by the Pentagon opened fire on the sleeping people of SOuth Ossetia.
The article is a prophetic reminder of indeed US involvement to push Russia out of control of the Caucaus region.
A City of Desolate Mothers
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Excellent reminder to the stupid US citizen who thinks that foreigners are evil coming here to hurt them "just because they don't like them". THE CHICKEN CAME HOME TO ROOST!!!
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

We want immigrants. Honest people who come here legally,and make a life for themselves. We don't want the wet backs, the border jumpers, the criminals who do not respect our laws. We have a legal way to enter America. There is no excuse for entering the country like common criminals.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
While I don't condone it both the examples you list had their own follower’s commit suicide they did not target innocent people who were just going about their everyday life. Not a good comparison to insane Muslims who target innocent bystanders just because they do not follow their particular perversion of a religion.
It's not because we don't follow their religion.

Politics and war are the reason they carry out bombings and suicide bombings.

Russia has the same problem.

If we didn't meddle in their affairs, we wouldn't be a target.

Religion has nothing to do with it.

Thank our corporations and our politicians.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Did anyone bother to read the who's who list of members of the ACPC? American Committee for Peace in Chechetnya?

is chaired by former National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski, former Secretary of State Alexander M. Haig, Jr. and former Congressman Stephen J. Solarz. Member Bruce P. Jackson is a founder and director/president of Project for the New American Century, US Committee for NATO/Expand NATO, Committee for the Liberation of Iraq, Project on Transitional Democracies, etc

They include Richard Perle, the notorious Pentagon adviser; Elliott Abrams of Iran-Contra fame; Kenneth Adelman, the former US ambassador to the UN who egged on the invasion of Iraq by predicting it would be "a cakewalk"; Midge Decter, biographer of Donald Rumsfeld and a director of the rightwing Heritage Foundation; Frank Gaffney of the militarist Centre for Security Policy; Bruce Jackson, former US military intelligence officer and one-time vice-president of Lockheed Martin, now president of the US Committee on Nato; Michael Ledeen of the American Enterprise Institute, a former admirer of Italian fascism and now a leading proponent of regime change in Iran; and R James Woolsey, the former CIA director who is one of the leading cheerleaders behind George Bush's plans to re-model the Muslim world along pro-US lines.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Member Bruce P. Jackson is a founder and director/president of Project for the New American Century,
right there. Project for a New American Century who rolled out the Color Revolutions and the Arab spring.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Now, both the ISI and the CIA trained and radicalized Chechetnya.
The only way the terrorists so called in Pakistan could send a message was to behead a Wall Street Journalist report RIchard Pearl to make a statement about the other Richard Pearle was to kidnap and behead someone with the same name.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Here is another ISI Pakistani article ( the ISI is the CIA in Pakistan)
mp to: navigation, search

A terrorist attack took place on January 25, 1993, outside the premises of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) headquarters in Langley, Virginia where two CIA employees were killed and three others wounded. The perpetrator, Mir Qazi (also spelled as Kasi or Kansi), shot CIA employees in their cars as they were waiting at a stoplight. He reportedly got angry watching news reports of attacks on Muslims and stated his motive was that he was "angry with the policy of the U.S. government in the Middle East, particularly toward the Palestinian people".

Kasi fled the country and was placed on the FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list, sparking a four-year international manhunt. He was captured by FBI agents in Pakistan in 1997 and rendered back to the United States to stand trial. He admitted that he shot the victims of the attack, and was subsequently found guilty of capital and first-degree murder, and was executed by lethal injection in 2002.
1993 shootings at CIA Headquarters wikipedia

This is false. He came here for revenge. The CIA branch in Pakistan killed his father who was doctor.

Under international agreement Pakistan will not deport anyone who is facing the death penalty and the US will not issue the death penalty to any Pakistani national.
well guess what?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

StellarKnight wrote:
Now, both the ISI and the CIA trained and radicalized Chechetnya.
The only way the terrorists so called in Pakistan could send a message was to behead a Wall Street Journalist report RIchard Pearl to make a statement about the other Richard Pearle was to kidnap and behead someone with the same name.
Richard Perle, the notorious Pentagon adviser

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Dead gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent reminder to the stupid US citizen who thinks that foreigners are evil coming here to hurt them "just because they don't like them". THE CHICKEN CAME HOME TO ROOST!!!
Da!
and actually what Russia said when they gave the FBI a heads up was.."Get Your Agent out of our country'
but the news media spun it.

He was the older brother operating a a double agent?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

The only way I know what the real motive was behind the Pakistani who came and shot up the CIA at Langley is?

I had a Pakistani cab driver.
Crusader

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Two illegal alien associates of Boston Jihad murderers arrested. They also have a car with a personalized license plate that reads "Terrorista#1"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

StellarKnight wrote:
The Chechens' American friends
by John Laughland
An enormous head of steam has built up behind the view that President Putin is somehow the main culprit in the grisly events in North Ossetia. Soundbites and headlines such as "Grief turns to anger", "Harsh words for government", and "Criticism mounting against Putin" have abounded, while TV and radio correspondents in Beslan have been pressed on air to say that the people there blame Moscow as much as the terrorists. There have been numerous editorials encouraging us to understand - to quote the Sunday Times - the "underlying causes" of Chechen terrorism..
full article
http://globalresearch.ca/articles/LAU409A.htm...
This link is critical
this was written in 04 before the Georgian attack on South Ossetia

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows...
Just goes to show there are sick psycho sonsabitches all around the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••