Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform

Apr 19, 2013 Full story: Taegan Goddard's Political Wire 557

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley warned that Congress must take into account the events in Boston this week when working on comprehensive immigration reform to ensure "those who would do us harm do not receive benefits under the immigration laws," BuzzFeed reports.

Read more

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#474 May 7, 2013
You R 4 Real Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your new name is in my hand at the moment, I'm craft hung it right now.
You know how us trailer trash rednecks are.
Gotta go, NASCAR is on...
Your Obama sock puppet is all you have pookie. Wash it.......yewwwwwwwwwww.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#475 May 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>True, you low information voters are all from the minor leagues.........on wavers.
No information DUMBOSPAMBOT

Level 3

Location hidden

#477 May 7, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>No information DUMBOSPAMBOT
People that only know one word are the no information voters.....call you boy Obama, he wants a hole in one also. Assume the postition.

Level 3

Location hidden

#478 May 7, 2013
Antonio wrote:
<quoted text>
:
Me got sock puppet Jew like!
I put it in you sheet hole.
Well come on pookie, I'm out of tagets. we'll play grape.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#479 May 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well come on pookie, I'm out of tagets. we'll play grape.
You'll be wanting the homosexual thread.

Level 3

Location hidden

#480 May 7, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be wanting the homosexual thread.
We know how you knew that right cupcake. Nice tutu by the way. So who gets the table first, you or Mykro?
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#481 May 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
larry 'hotfoot' craig and mark 'the molester' foley should keep you busy. I bet it makes you hot that I gave them 'rastler names. Call linda mcmahon to manage the 3 of you. She has lots of time on her paws.

hahahahahahahahahaha

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#482 May 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Go suck on your pancakes jemimah. You be too stupid to talk to.
It'll be SAUSAGE in your mouth I'm sure, Spambolina! Careful you don't choke now boy! LOL

Level 2

Hypoluxo Fl

#484 May 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>People that only know one word are the no information voters.....call you boy Obama, he wants a hole in one also. Assume the postition.
No information DUMBOSPAMBOT

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#486 May 8, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong beer breath, Monica's impeached boyfriend handed the GREAT President Bush...old, outdated, terrorist info because of the wall he constructed (to hide his illegal campaign contributions from the Chi-comms)...
Its Monica's impeached boyfriend's fault for 9-11.
Pure fantasy, talking points made up to excuse your boy Bush, the most incompetent Resident of modern times.

Nothing remotely to do with Monica. And if you're bringing HER into it, it was in fact the REPUBLICAN effort to use her to impeach him that cost us a steady, ongoing effort to pick up on al-Qai'da's plans and activities.

It's the terrorists' fault 9/11 occurred, of course (as usual you give the terrorists a pass) but Bush and Republicans own the lion's share of the blame.

Which is why you're lyin' about it...:)
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#487 May 8, 2013
Evidentally we have made many mistakes in bringing illegal aliens into the country, some are terrorists. I would also like to know the immigration status of the 3 Garcia brothers that kidnapped those Ohio women. I would also like the Democrats, and wayward Republicans to explain how they can just completely disregard our immigration laws, and make citizens out of criminals.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#488 May 9, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Evidentally we have made many mistakes in bringing illegal aliens into the country, some are terrorists. I would also like to know the immigration status of the 3 Garcia brothers that kidnapped those Ohio women. I would also like the Democrats, and wayward Republicans to explain how they can just completely disregard our immigration laws, and make citizens out of criminals.
I believe that I read some where that they are of Puerto Rican descent, meaning they are legal citizens. Puerto Ricans do not pay any income tax, and they can't vote in presidential elections, but in all other aspects, they’re US citizens.

Level 10

Location hidden

#489 May 9, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
These politicians have no consciences, that's why they can foist such destructive legislation onto the laps of Americans. The costs for this debacle will further bury this country in debt. Uneducated, unskilled workers will be making peanuts and will not put much into the tax coffers...but in time will be making vast withdrawals from our free social services system. It's is a joke, and the taxpayers will once again be left holding the proverbial bag.
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

#490 May 9, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that I read some where that they are of Puerto Rican descent, meaning they are legal citizens. Puerto Ricans do not pay any income tax, and they can't vote in presidential elections, but in all other aspects, they’re US citizens.
They are U.S. citizens and do not have to pay fed income tax in Puerto Rico, but do have to pay if they live and work here in the U.S.

Level 10

Location hidden

#491 May 9, 2013
Bigfoot wrote:
<quoted text>
They are U.S. citizens and do not have to pay fed income tax in Puerto Rico, but do have to pay if they live and work here in the U.S.
Thanks for the clarification.

Level 3

Location hidden

#492 May 9, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the clarification.
Sounds like the liberals in Washington DC.

Level 2

Hypoluxo Fl

#493 May 9, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like the liberals in Washington DC.
DUMBOSPAMspamspamspamspamspams pamspamspamspamspamspamspamspa mspamspamspamspamspamspamspams pamspamspamspam

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#495 May 9, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I would like for you to STFU and stop posting your silly right wing lies and rants on Topix.

Your racist pretense that illegals are "terrorists" make you look like the buffoon you and so many Righties are. Sad, really.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#497 May 9, 2013
Typical liberal. Thinks he owns the freedom of speech thing. Truth is Prof I tell the truth, and the likes of you can't handle the truth.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#498 May 9, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Typical liberal. Thinks he owns the freedom of speech thing. Truth is Prof I tell the truth, and the likes of you can't handle the truth.
Typical asshat Rightwinger, thinks that people telling him to shut the hell up 'infringes his freedom of speech.'

Well guess what, clown? Stop LYING, SPAMMING, SMEARING, and LIBELLING people and you'd get more attention and less criticism.

You've NEVER been known for telling the truth on here, NEVER. That's just another lie, sadly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Amnesty Numbers Game Jason Richwine 1 hour ... 1 hr okimar 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Mickey Ratt Club 137,792
News Poll: Bush popular in GOP; Rubio, Walker have m... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 17
News America's oldest mayor, 94, has 'no regrets,' l... 4 hr knows 7
News Unions Are Increasingly Bargaining To Protect U... 5 hr QUITTNER Mar 30 2015 12
News Evangelicals: Pray for Boehner on immigration r... (Dec '13) 5 hr swedenforever 20
News Pew Researcher: Rate of Illegal Immigrant Males... 6 hr Who Guessed It 4
More from around the web