Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack t...

Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform

There are 557 comments on the Taegan Goddard's Political Wire story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform. In it, Taegan Goddard's Political Wire reports that:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley warned that Congress must take into account the events in Boston this week when working on comprehensive immigration reform to ensure "those who would do us harm do not receive benefits under the immigration laws," BuzzFeed reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Taegan Goddard's Political Wire.

“True Gun Control”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#447 May 6, 2013
Anti Le BImBo wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that where we lost civilians at an Embassy and where the TEApublicans are trying to make political hay out of the deaths? Right?
FOXNEWS: Clinton sought end-run around counterterrorism bureau on night of Benghazi attack, witness will say....The liar in chief to be Hillary........say it ain't so.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#448 May 6, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>The ban in Chicago is still in place.
Hopefully, not for long.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#449 May 6, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, not for long.
I wouldn't hold my breath, as it IS Chicago.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#450 May 6, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't hold my breath, as it IS Chicago.
Agreed.
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

#452 May 6, 2013
Le BIMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
If your logic is to be followed, are we to pin GW for attacking a country (that had no link to 911 or WMD's) that is still costing us billions, and still taking young lives???
Well?
Change your name to BIMBO!
That would be a great idea, only if we could get the Bill Clinton Administration who provided the false information, along with him. and The Democrates who voted to have the war. Lefty Loosy, Righty Tighty and if your in the middle, your screwed.

“ SAVE THE LIONS!”

Level 1

Since: Mar 09

KILL THE BABIES! VOTE DEMOCRAT

#453 May 6, 2013
Le BIMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
If your logic is to be followed, are we to pin GW for attacking a country (that had no link to 911 or WMD's) that is still costing us billions, and still taking young lives???
Well?
Change your name to BIMBO!
No, you can pin it on Clinton for giving us wrong intel.

Anything else you need help with, today? DUMMY.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#455 May 6, 2013
Bigfoot wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a great idea, only if we could get the Bill Clinton Administration who provided the false information, along with him. and The Democrates who voted to have the war. Lefty Loosy, Righty Tighty and if your in the middle, your screwed.
Quit blaming Clinton, you lying turd! BUSH failed on 9/11...BUSH started the Iraq War...BUSH pretended it was over after it had just begun...BUSH lied to the public through Colin Powell and Condi Rice....BUSH, BUSH, BUSH!

You can't excuse your former Resident. HE ALONE is guilty (and his administration, of course)...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#456 May 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>GFY, Bimbo is Axelrods group of ho ho's that pimp their lies, but won't take a lie detector test or be put under oath. Now back to attacking Iraq when they, based on your assumption) didn't have anything to do with 9/11, but did save thousands of lives from a tyrant.......Now we fast forward to Egypt, Syria, Lybia, Somilia and Yemen. They didn't have anything to do with 9/11 either but do we see you, Pink, Cindy Sheehan and the liberal press screeming warmonger at Obama. You loons are a hypocritical hoot.
Jesus, somebody GET THE NURSE and give him his meds, he's out of control. Making up crazy stuff about Axelrod's bimbos, babbling about Code Pink, projecting his own hypocrisy...

COMPLETELY mental. Get that nurse!!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#457 May 6, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you can pin it on Clinton for giving us wrong intel.
Anything else you need help with, today? DUMMY.
LOL! Liar, liar, liar! Clinton WARNED your boy Bush about possible terrorism, he ignored the warnings JUST like he ignored the briefing documents and everything else! He and Cheney WANTED a terrorist attack so they could justify a war in Iraq!

You need help with NOT LYING. I doubt if any would be forthcoming that would prevent you from following your old habit, though...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#458 May 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>FOXNEWS: Clinton sought end-run around counterterrorism bureau on night of Benghazi attack, witness will say....The liar in chief to be Hillary........say it ain't so.
When you and your fellow Benghazi Terrorist PR staff can prove it, do so.

NO one here is a bigger liar than you, au Spambolina. NOBODY.
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

#459 May 6, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit blaming Clinton, you lying turd! BUSH failed on 9/11...BUSH started the Iraq War...BUSH pretended it was over after it had just begun...BUSH lied to the public through Colin Powell and Condi Rice....BUSH, BUSH, BUSH!
You can't excuse your former Resident. HE ALONE is guilty (and his administration, of course)...
Quit blaming Clinton !! Quit blaming Bush !! Boo Hoo Hoo !! I'm not going to sleep at night. You bunch of cry babies. Wake up America, Both parties are at fault. Thanks for the Turd comment, It's just like a lefty to spit on America.

“True Gun Control”

Level 3

Perpignan

#460 May 6, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Go suck on your pancakes jemimah. You be too stupid to talk to.

“True Gun Control”

Level 3

Perpignan

#461 May 6, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
When you and your fellow Benghazi Terrorist PR staff can prove it, do so.
NO one here is a bigger liar than you, au Spambolina. NOBODY.
Their coming to take you away ha ha ho ho he he to the funny farms.

“ SAVE THE LIONS!”

Level 1

Since: Mar 09

KILL THE BABIES! VOTE DEMOCRAT

#462 May 6, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Liar, liar, liar! Clinton WARNED your boy Bush about possible terrorism, he ignored the warnings JUST like he ignored the briefing documents and everything else! He and Cheney WANTED a terrorist attack so they could justify a war in Iraq!
You need help with NOT LYING. I doubt if any would be forthcoming that would prevent you from following your old habit, though...:)
Wrong beer breath, Monica's impeached boyfriend handed the GREAT President Bush...old, outdated, terrorist info because of the wall he constructed (to hide his illegal campaign contributions from the Chi-comms)...

Its Monica's impeached boyfriend's fault for 9-11.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#467 May 6, 2013
Identify the people you say told President Bush there wasn't evidence of WMDs. Do they have names? In fact the very weapons in Seria the Government now wants to find and recover are the weapons Hussein sent to Seria when he knew we we going to invade Iraq. As time passes, and Obama looks so stupid, President Bush looks brilliant.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#468 May 7, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Identify the people you say told President Bush there wasn't evidence of WMDs. Do they have names? In fact the very weapons in Seria the Government now wants to find and recover are the weapons Hussein sent to Seria when he knew we we going to invade Iraq. As time passes, and Obama looks so stupid, President Bush looks brilliant.
Wow, now that you mention it, Bush is looking a little better each day, and I have never liked any of the Bushes as far as their leadership skills are concerned. Obama may have more book smarts, but he is clearly inept as the leader of this country. We have steadily slipped in world standing under his misquided leadership.

“True Gun Control”

Level 3

Perpignan

#469 May 7, 2013
Le Brainless wrote:
<quoted text>
:
Dude,
Administrations don't collect intel.
Really? I mean, really?
Oh never mind. I am obviously way out of your league!
True, you low information voters are all from the minor leagues.........on wavers.

“True Gun Control”

Level 3

Perpignan

#470 May 7, 2013
R U guys 4 Real wrote:
<quoted text>
:
Dude, spend a little more time on google and come back.
Go ahead, I have time. Oh, and take Le Brainless with you.
Oh my, a new name for every post. How cute. You and crapola are running neck and neck (pun) if you know what I mean vern.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#471 May 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
low information, low information, low informatiom. Awk.

poor, little jimmy

hahahahahahahahahaha

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#472 May 7, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>The ban in Chicago is still in place.
McDonald v Chicago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 57 min Prep-for-Dep 107
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 2 hr Holla Isabella 25
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr American Werewolves 138,681
News Is Illegal Immigration Behind Soaring U.S. Murd... 4 hr tomin cali 1
News Trump platform: Because I said so 4 hr tomin cali 1
News How Undocumented Immigrants Help Strengthen Our... 6 hr grownups 213
News CNN's Hoover: 'Far Right Wing' Will Oppose Trum... 19 hr tomin cali 3
More from around the web