Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack t...

Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform

There are 557 comments on the Taegan Goddard's Political Wire story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform. In it, Taegan Goddard's Political Wire reports that:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley warned that Congress must take into account the events in Boston this week when working on comprehensive immigration reform to ensure "those who would do us harm do not receive benefits under the immigration laws," BuzzFeed reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Taegan Goddard's Political Wire.

Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#402 May 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Nice diversion, a bit old and from a liberal source, but a good effort all the same.
Whoops, I knew I should have went right to FAUX to get their "opinion".

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#403 May 2, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoops, I knew I should have went right to FAUX to get their "opinion".
Oh, well live and learn.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#404 May 2, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he is native born but leave it to you to ass ume he is an illegal alien. Just another LIV.
He has a better claim to the title than Obama, and most of you 'wingnuts believe HE'S a furriner!

Just another poke in your ugly mug, douchetroll...:)
Cat74

United States

#405 May 2, 2013
No, I believe what I see, and I see the Democrats losing the gun control bill, the internet tax, the global warming bill, and the Amnesty for illegal aliens. Why, did you think any of those things passed? Sorry.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#406 May 3, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
No, I believe what I see, and I see the Democrats losing the gun control bill, the internet tax, the global warming bill, and the Amnesty for illegal aliens. Why, did you think any of those things passed? Sorry.
You're the epitome of what's wrong with America - everything, EVERYTHING as "Dems v. Repubs." Partisan MORONS bickering and blithering while Rome burns. Do you really not see that? I doubt it, you're certainly not bright.

AMERICA is losing on gun control...there is no "internet tax," just a requirement that sales tax be PAID by lazy online cheapskates...no idea what the "global warming bill" is but the globe IS warming...immigration reform will pass, it has GOPee support and they know they need Hispanic votes.

Any further questions, MORON?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#407 May 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the epitome of what's wrong with America - everything, EVERYTHING as "Dems v. Repubs." Partisan MORONS bickering and blithering while Rome burns. Do you really not see that? I doubt it, you're certainly not bright.
AMERICA is losing on gun control...there is no "internet tax," just a requirement that sales tax be PAID by lazy online cheapskates...no idea what the "global warming bill" is but the globe IS warming...immigration reform will pass, it has GOPee support and they know they need Hispanic votes.
Any further questions, MORON?
Pot meet Kettle. Kettle meet pot.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#408 May 3, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it's typical and probably in the "little red book" to try and "deflect" all ones bad qualities onto another, like "Republicans are the enemy". Then resort to name calling when one cant get his way. That's usually what one sees when they look in the mirror....The OWS bunch with all their worthless Bush history, that they still think matters, babbling on and on,and think somebody, or anybody cares. It matters little to them that the present problems are the problems of the current administration. Hell, why not blame Washington or Jefferson? Oh yea, they were slave owners, so bad. Wack their peepees....These pathetic cpos' deserve their miserable existence. I hope their jealousy eats at them forever. The queergodless cpos need to learn how to name call right. They cant even do that right.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#409 May 3, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly don't even understand the phrase, dumbass. Get bent.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#410 May 3, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>You know it's typical and probably in the "little red book" to try and "deflect" all ones bad qualities onto another, like "Republicans are the enemy". Then resort to name calling when one cant get his way. That's usually what one sees when they look in the mirror....The OWS bunch with all their worthless Bush history, that they still think matters, babbling on and on,and think somebody, or anybody cares. It matters little to them that the present problems are the problems of the current administration. Hell, why not blame Washington or Jefferson? Oh yea, they were slave owners, so bad. Wack their peepees....These pathetic cpos' deserve their miserable existence. I hope their jealousy eats at them forever. The queergodless cpos need to learn how to name call right. They cant even do that right.
Deflection is what you're doing here, actually, and what your fellow thugs do every stinking day on here.

Moron.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#411 May 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly don't even understand the phrase, dumbass. Get bent.
LOL. Love to piss off the idiots. You made my day troll.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#412 May 3, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Love to piss off the idiots. You made my day troll.
LOL...gotta love a troll so dumb that, while trolling and ADMITTING he's trolling, he calls the other poster a "troll."

Do Mommy and Daddy still cut up your food at dinnertime, too?

LOL

Level 3

Paris

#413 May 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflection is what you're doing here, actually, and what your fellow thugs do every stinking day on here.
Moron.
Yes you are a moron. 9.5 Million People Have Left Workforce Under Obama... Why do you hate America?

Level 3

Paris

#414 May 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...gotta love a troll so dumb that, while trolling and ADMITTING he's trolling, he calls the other poster a "troll."
Do Mommy and Daddy still cut up your food at dinnertime, too?
LOL
You have crapola in you diaper pookie. Have Mykro look for your micro to change.
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#415 May 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment drops to 7.5%. Dow hits 15,000.
What do you teabeggars do again?

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Cat74

United States

#416 May 3, 2013
No professor the illegal alien amnesty bill will not pass after Obama's Agencies didn't catch people coming here to make bombs, and blow things up, and the 3 they arrested yesterday didn't even have visa's. They must have come across the border like the Mexicans do all the time. Close the borders, and then come see us about an immigration bill.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#417 May 3, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
No professor the illegal alien amnesty bill will not pass after Obama's Agencies didn't catch people coming here to make bombs, and blow things up, and the 3 they arrested yesterday didn't even have visa's. They must have come across the border like the Mexicans do all the time. Close the borders, and then come see us about an immigration bill.
right on, cat74!

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#418 May 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron.
Sorry, Chump. but I'm a loner and you're a cpos. In any other situation a puke like you wouldn't attempt to talk to me, but you being the keyboard commando you are, I have to tolerate your skank azz.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#420 May 5, 2013
Gary wrote:
Grassley has no decency.
To exploit the deaths of three innocent
people including that of an eight year-old
child for his own crass political gain is
beyond repugnant.
The old fart should be horse whipped.
It makes no sense to allow people into this country who have been taught to hate Americans. The deaths of those three unfortunate people should be a wake up call to those who seem to think we have allow anybody and everybody into this country. The safety and well-being of Americans should always be the first consideration.

Level 3

Paris

#421 May 5, 2013
Putten wrote:
<quoted text>
You Americans should tie the slaughter of little children to GUN CONTROL!!
Michelle O: Gun violence has children fearing death daily... Of course, in her home town of Chicago, where her friend and henchman Rahm reigns supreme. What do we here about the weekend deaths every week from the MSM..........nothing.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#422 May 5, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle O: Gun violence has children fearing death daily... Of course, in her home town of Chicago, where her friend and henchman Rahm reigns supreme. What do we here about the weekend deaths every week from the MSM..........nothing.
Go to WGN news and see just how bad things are in Chicago. The guns are still in the hands of the thugs and criminals, while the average citizen has no way to protect themselves from these cretins. Factor in that a vast number of policemen there are about to retire, and it will take about ten months before there are more boots on the ground to serve and protect. The citizens are not being protected by taking their gun rights away, as long as criminals have ways to get theirs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Harsanyi: The comforting fictions of Obam... 9 min Obama Support Cri... 1
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 31 min PastorHaggardMeth... 17,627
News Trump: Brexit 'a great thing,' EU to continue t... 46 min Cordwainer Trout 5
News Disabled man tortured by Trump-cursing group br... 1 hr krushy1372 435
News Protesters across US decry Trumpa s anti-immigr... 1 hr Twisted Brain 38
News Cruel bully or modern-day Wyatt Earp? Sheriff's... 2 hr Massage4141 29
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 2 hr quetzalcoatl 284
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr VorenusI 144,059
More from around the web