Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform

Apr 19, 2013 Full story: Taegan Goddard's Political Wire 557

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley warned that Congress must take into account the events in Boston this week when working on comprehensive immigration reform to ensure "those who would do us harm do not receive benefits under the immigration laws," BuzzFeed reports.

Full Story
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#252 Apr 25, 2013
So everyone who disagrees with the liberal is a liar, in his opinion. He has so many opinions. Liberals are losing their grasp on reality, because the Democrats are begining to back away from President Obama on gun control, a path to citizenship for illegal aliens, and it will be interesting to see who votes for the global warming legislation. The President is aready a lame duck so he will have to really hustle for votes.
spud

Bangor, PA

#253 Apr 25, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been giving the hoover treatment to coburn to sustain your $1.64 return for every dollar sent to DC, leleech?
hahahahahahahahaha
Face facts. You are an extreme leftie partisan who has no real opinions except what the party tells you. You are weak. If you think you can go through life using MSNBC to justify your opinions, you're living in a dream world. How's that tingle in your leg doing?

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#254 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Post the rule dumbospambot or like convicted criminal issa, stfu.
hahahahahahahahaha
Liberals never win on a level playing field do they Spanky.

Level 3

Paris

#255 Apr 26, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a lying POS. I've never once "justified" terrorism, asshat. Don't accuse me of doing so, either. I'm just looking at CAUSES. Only a f--ing Rightie moron could confuse the two. That's what makes you a Right though, I suppose.
Now GFY, turd.
Sure you have tinkerbell, every time you promote liberals.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#256 Apr 26, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how everytime voters reject the cons, it's not a level playing filed.

kleenex.com

bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#257 Apr 26, 2013
If a liberal thinks he has facts on his side he presents them, but if he knows he is losing he will make up names like a 2nd grader.
spud

Bangor, PA

#258 Apr 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i understand it is the same cult as muslims, and it has an even bloodier history, and no, that isn't the distant past, the Balkan wars were a three way religious war. two christian groups and one muslim.
religion, in any guise isthe most divisive, deadly thing humans have ever invented. all of the sects of these cults need to be removed from our world before we have peace and rationality here.
I'll pray for wisdom and understanding to come to you.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#259 Apr 26, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a lying POS. I've never once "justified" terrorism, asshat. Don't accuse me of doing so, either. I'm just looking at CAUSES. Only a f--ing Rightie moron could confuse the two. That's what makes you a Right though, I suppose.
Now GFY, turd.
As I said all you are capable of is insults and lies. Keep proving me right and making a fool of yourself. Your insults and lies only show your ignorance.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#261 Apr 26, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>I'll pray for wisdom and understanding to come to you.
but i have wisdom and understanding, this is why i know you are a member of the same cult.

that mythical god you are praying to is the same one the muslims pray to.

Level 3

Paris

#262 Apr 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but i have wisdom and understanding, this is why i know you are a member of the same cult.
Can you prove your false statement. Run Forrest Run.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#263 Apr 26, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
flagged and bagged.

hahahahahahahaha

Minnesota's North Coast

#264 Apr 26, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Can you prove your false statement. Run Forrest Run.
yes. the mythical Abrahamic god is the same one worshiped by the jews, the christians, and the muslims.

Level 3

Paris

#265 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
flagged and bagged.
hahahahahahahaha
Your childish attacks only augment the stupidity you project. When are you going to post on topic pookie.

Level 3

Paris

#266 Apr 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes. the mythical Abrahamic god is the same one worshiped by the jews, the christians, and the muslims.
Can you show me in the Koran where it talks about the Trinity. Facts are fun.

Minnesota's North Coast

#267 Apr 26, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Can you show me in the Koran where it talks about the Trinity. Facts are fun.
no, that is particular to your sect. the jews do not believe in the trinity either, but they also worship your same mythical god.

why don't you even know about your cult? oh yeah, you don't know about anything you post on.

have you looked up per capita yet?

Level 3

Paris

#268 Apr 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, that is particular to your sect. the jews do not believe in the trinity either, but they also worship your same mythical god.
why don't you even know about your cult? oh yeah, you don't know about anything you post on.
have you looked up per capita yet?
The Father-Son-Holy Spirit are one pookie. So it is not the same. Facts are fun. Have you counted all your golfers or are you still looking for that proof. Several other posters have ask you to prove your assertions and yet, you always claim a lie, which is that you have. When ask for post numbers, you run and hide. I guess mental masterbations is the only action you see.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#269 Apr 26, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still preaching your cult?
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#270 Apr 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but i have wisdom and understanding, this is why i know you are a member of the same cult.
Allah is NOT Yaweh, or Jehovah the God of Abraham. If Allah was, He would not be a "deceiver" which is claimed in scriptures in the quran. He is also not the God of Abraham since scripture claim in the quran to kill Jews and Christians (gentiles who believe in Christ). The Jews remain God's chosen people. Muslims are Canaanites. Those who were to be driven out from the land of milk and honey. Funny how you and your cult believe that hocum from the muslims but refuse to accept JesusChrist as a historical figure.

Minnesota's North Coast

#271 Apr 26, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is NOT Yaweh, or Jehovah the God of Abraham. If Allah was, He would not be a "deceiver" which is claimed in scriptures in the quran. He is also not the God of Abraham since scripture claim in the quran to kill Jews and Christians (gentiles who believe in Christ). The Jews remain God's chosen people. Muslims are Canaanites. Those who were to be driven out from the land of milk and honey. Funny how you and your cult believe that hocum from the muslims but refuse to accept JesusChrist as a historical figure.
no, in fact it is the same mythical god.

your sect of the cult may not believe it, but it is the same mythical god.

the internal sturggls of your cult are no matter to me, or any other rational person, wxcept they keep spilling out into the real world...

keep you cults in your tax subsidized churches...

Minnesota's North Coast

#272 Apr 26, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The Father-Son-Holy Spirit are one pookie. So it is not the same. Facts are fun. Have you counted all your golfers or are you still looking for that proof. Several other posters have ask you to prove your assertions and yet, you always claim a lie, which is that you have. When ask for post numbers, you run and hide. I guess mental masterbations is the only action you see.
in your sect they are one. not in the other sects of your cult.

so you admit My portal is you..not that there was any doubt.

you are not smart enough to lie. let alone understand what per capita means, even when explained to you! what an ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 3 min The real zeke 29
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 31 min Jaimie 1,603
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 31 min Mickey Ratt Club 137,354
Former Mexico Prez: Illegal Immigrants Stay in ... 2 hr Who Guessed It 8
Bobby Jindal's Love Affair With Hate 2 hr Waste 19
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 4 hr Righteous 380
Tea Party Members Unhappy With Budget Deal 5 hr Le Duped 16
More from around the web