Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack t...

Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform

There are 557 comments on the Taegan Goddard's Political Wire story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform. In it, Taegan Goddard's Political Wire reports that:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley warned that Congress must take into account the events in Boston this week when working on comprehensive immigration reform to ensure "those who would do us harm do not receive benefits under the immigration laws," BuzzFeed reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Taegan Goddard's Political Wire.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#191 Apr 23, 2013
bull chit Alex JOnes.......does not read all the white papers...
he extrapotes from other researchers.

Alan Watt is the researcher

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#192 Apr 24, 2013
StellarKnight wrote:
bull chit Alex JOnes.......does not read all the white papers...
he extrapotes from other researchers.
Alan Watt is the researcher
Extrapolates. No thanks necessary. Just clarifying for the record,good point.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#193 Apr 24, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
It proves no one takes fux seriously.
hahahahahahahahaha
FLASH: FOXNEWS overtakes all of cable last week, according to NIELSEN. USA fell to #2... Developing...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#195 Apr 24, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Its bad for a Nation when the garbage controls the verbage.....it makes for a messed up message.
Agreed, Mr. Thirteen Posts in a Row. So STFU, huh?:)

Level 3

Paris

#196 Apr 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor tinkerbell, did you fall off your tricycle again trying to do a wheelie.

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#197 Apr 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things never change..... Agreed. I'll try,stop being a dumazz. the TWO sides to every story have a point. LOOK at both.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#198 Apr 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Poor tinkerbell, did you fall off your tricycle again trying to do a wheelie.
A classic example of how La Jimbolina is closing in on 90,000 posts - he never, ever includes any actual content if he can help it.

LOL!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#199 Apr 24, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Some things never change..... Agreed. I'll try,stop being a dumazz. the TWO sides to every story have a point. LOOK at both.
If YOU will.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#200 Apr 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, I'd thought you'd reached bottom with your stupid posts, but I see you've started to dig.
They used bombs to blow people up, and guns to slaughter cops...and you're worried about their PHONES?
OMG, I'd laugh but it's both too sensitive and too stupid.
Indeed moron. The free cell phone BS rallied by old man Reid is an absolute sham. I'll bet a dollar to a donut that the bombers had those free phones. More libtard freebees coming back to bite US citizens. But, heh, keep worrying about the law abiding citizen having an alleged assault weapons..........ooooooo.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#201 Apr 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simple, simpleton.
When guns are used to kill schoolkids, that has DIRECTLY to do with guns and gun control. Normal people are outraged by such a crime and WANT to do something to prevent it recurring.
OTOH, the Boston bombings have virtually NOTHING to do with immigration, and changes in immigration wouldn't have kept the two brothers or their families out.
Now do you see, simpleton?:)
Virtually nothing to do with immigration.....uh huh... it does indeed have much to do with immigration, legal or otherwise you clueless nimrod. In this day and age, one's affiliations are paramount in deciding whether they should be granted citizenship or not. WTF!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#202 Apr 24, 2013
Don't know if I want to continue to bother with CBLOW's ridiculous prattle. Nothing this poster says makes sense, has worth, or is anything but partisan twaddle.

The cell phone thing really was about the bottom of the barrel. Just laughably stupid. The "Obamaphones controversy" was just more GOPee elitism and racism from the start, but this usage makes the claim sound even more stupid.

Brainless people, Righties. Liars too...
CBOW

Dover, PA

#203 Apr 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Don't know if I want to continue to bother with CBLOW's ridiculous prattle. Nothing this poster says makes sense, has worth, or is anything but partisan twaddle.
The cell phone thing really was about the bottom of the barrel. Just laughably stupid. The "Obamaphones controversy" was just more GOPee elitism and racism from the start, but this usage makes the claim sound even more stupid.
Brainless people, Righties. Liars too...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/22/la ... We have fees and taxes attached to both landline and cell phone services to pay for it fool. Who's arse have you been up that you don't know about this? OMG, you are so pathetic. Liberals like Harry Reid claimed it's part of civilized society that everyone should have a cell phone, even if they can't afford it. Sounds like Bawney Fwank and Cwis Dudd with their housing bubble creation. Nice job libturds.

Level 3

Paris

#204 Apr 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
A classic example of how La Jimbolina is closing in on 90,000 posts - he never, ever includes any actual content if he can help it.
LOL!
A classic example how you and the Boston Bombers are both Obama Supporters. Hahahahaha They tweeted their excitement of Obama's reelection, but what would you expect for muslim terrorst to do but back another terrorist.
Cat74

United States

#205 Apr 24, 2013
Not all muslims are terrorists, but so far all the terrorists we have caught since Sept 11 have been muslim.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#206 Apr 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>A classic example how you and the Boston Bombers are both Obama Supporters. Hahahahaha They tweeted their excitement of Obama's reelection, but what would you expect for muslim terrorst to do but back another terrorist.
You're a traitor and a liar. Surrender yourself to the authorities.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#207 Apr 24, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Not all muslims are terrorists, but so far all the terrorists we have caught since Sept 11 have been muslim.
Except for the ones who aren't.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#208 Apr 24, 2013
You can tell that the constant drumbeat of anti-Muslim hatred on Faux News (and from other Rightie sources) is having an effect. They're all raving like lunatics about "Muslim terrorists" 24/7/365.

Of course the fact that our wars, occupations, acts of destruction, and support for Israel continue to provoke this cycle of terrorists violence, just as it has for Israel for the last 60 years, just goes over the Right's pointy little heads.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#209 Apr 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the ones who aren't.
The wind has left your sails, prof. Time for another hit.....
CBOW

Dover, PA

#210 Apr 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
You can tell that the constant drumbeat of anti-Muslim hatred on Faux News (and from other Rightie sources) is having an effect. They're all raving like lunatics about "Muslim terrorists" 24/7/365.
Of course the fact that our wars, occupations, acts of destruction, and support for Israel continue to provoke this cycle of terrorists violence, just as it has for Israel for the last 60 years, just goes over the Right's pointy little heads.
Of course we will support Israel, where have you been for the last few decades? Not a good excuse for their attacks. They not only attack Americans and American soil, they attack their own countries and allies. Yep, another reason to KEEP our weapons fully loaded. Fools like you and Bill Maher make excuses for their insidious acts. You are both traitors.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#211 Apr 24, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we will support Israel, where have you been for the last few decades? Not a good excuse for their attacks. They not only attack Americans and American soil, they attack their own countries and allies. Yep, another reason to KEEP our weapons fully loaded. Fools like you and Bill Maher make excuses for their insidious acts. You are both traitors.
Are you talking about ISrael? Because they've attacked and spied on us, they attack their neighbors, they're locked in a never-ending war of vengeance with Arabs and Muslims.

And that's what I want to end. Are you having comprehension problems, f---wit?

You're the traitor to America, your REAL allegience is to Zionism. Go live in Israel, putzbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas poised to pass 'sanctuary city' ban with ... 2 min Big pharts 16
News Border Wall Presents Funding Challenges in El Paso 8 min Hector 36
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 30 min Agents of Corruption 4,414
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr D Valens 145,075
News I kept my promise to Americans - Donald Trump 2 hr God Guns and America 6
News Immigration Update: Trump Ramps Up Deportations 2 hr God Guns and America 5
News Dunkin Donuts is ditching the Coffee Coolatta 5 hr Peet 25
More from around the web