'Go home' ad reported to watchdog

'Go home' ad reported to watchdog

There are 9 comments on the Banburycake.co.uk story from Jul 31, 2013, titled 'Go home' ad reported to watchdog. In it, Banburycake.co.uk reports that:

Labour peer Lord Lipsey has objected to claims made on controversial ads urging illegal immigrants to 'go home or face arrest' Controversial Government adverts urging illegal immigrants to "go home" have been reported to the Advertising Standards Authority by a Labour peer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Banburycake.co.uk.

Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#1 Jul 31, 2013
The next thing you know Signs saying trespassers, or shoplifters will be prosecuted will be band.
American Lady

Fremont, CA

#2 Jul 31, 2013
I will just stay with doing my dobies
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Jul 31, 2013
when you have muslims in the uk screaming for sharia law, what did you expect?

kisses and handshakes?
Juan Too

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Jul 31, 2013
What's this story about Brits doing in this forum?

This forum is supposed to be all about me.
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jul 31, 2013
May the Great Spirit shed light on your path, so that you may never experience the humility that the power of the American government has reduced me to.

Black Hawk - Sauk
http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Wisdom/Blac...
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Jul 31, 2013
They're being blunt. No Political correctness in the UK. Why won't Americans gather up the same gut's and say it like it is... Go home, quit coming here, we're sick of you and we want this Country to remain a developed progressive America. The interlopers ruin this Country, drain our Natural Resources and commit crimes every place they set up their barrios. I'm as sick of the comparisons always being made the white European culture and the white American culture are all racist's ETC. So why does every third world piece of crap want to live in these Country's? Do any of the illegals believe you'll change this Country or improve upon it with your 3rd grade educations and reproduction /over population antic's. You're here to make us pay for you, your world is not why this Country became advanced and progressive. You add little to this Country. You are not immigrants, you are illegal aliens that don't belong here, and were not invited to the Country.
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

#7 Aug 1, 2013
The American Indian Comedy Slam, "No Reservations Needed"

"This land is my land! This land aint your land! Get the hell off my land! Go find your own land!"

Native American Comic, Charlie Hill,

bwahaha!

laughter, boisterous
http://writtensound.com/index.php...
undocumented

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Aug 2, 2013
When is the last time you have seen an "illegal alien" along the freeway exit for money. I can't recall ever seeing that ever. Most illegal immigrants just want to work to make their money. BTW illegal immigrants don't qualify for most of the government benefits. This is just a thought, but we as humans should not let our ignorant thoughts/emotions.
ronnie wrote:
They're being blunt. No Political correctness in the UK. Why won't Americans gather up the same gut's and say it like it is... Go home, quit coming here, we're sick of you and we want this Country to remain a developed progressive America. The interlopers ruin this Country, drain our Natural Resources and commit crimes every place they set up their barrios. I'm as sick of the comparisons always being made the white European culture and the white American culture are all racist's ETC. So why does every third world piece of crap want to live in these Country's? Do any of the illegals believe you'll change this Country or improve upon it with your 3rd grade educations and reproduction /over population antic's. You're here to make us pay for you, your world is not why this Country became advanced and progressive. You add little to this Country. You are not immigrants, you are illegal aliens that don't belong here, and were not invited to the Country.
chicagonut

Coachella, CA

#9 Aug 2, 2013
undocumented wrote:
When is the last time you have seen an "illegal alien" along the freeway exit for money. I can't recall ever seeing that ever. Most illegal immigrants just want to work to make their money. BTW illegal immigrants don't qualify for most of the government benefits. This is just a thought, but we as humans should not let our ignorant thoughts/emotions.
<quoted text>
Yeah, they're all out there stealing American jobs that they can't lawfully hold and for that you are proud? Illegal aliens get all kinds of government benefits through their anchor babies. You were saying? What does being human have to do with it? Many humans are lawbreakers and so are illegal aliens. Should we give them all a pass because they are "human"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Degrading the value of citizenship: Letters to ... 1 hr spytheweb 1
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) 2 hr Tm Cln 307
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 3 hr Rico from East Lo... 7,118
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr J ValJean 146,154
News Nixon went to China, Trump went for 'amnesty' 6 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 3
News Jesus Arrested as Illegal Immigrant in New Poli... 8 hr spytheweb 18
News Trump Administration Sides With Texas on Sanctu... 8 hr spytheweb 1
More from around the web