Guest worker issue may kill immigration reform

Feb 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Editor's note: Ruben Navarrette is a CNN contributor and a nationally syndicated columnist with the Washington Post Writers Group.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of58
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>lmao,ok frito
They all laugh, until the jail doors close behind them.
ram50

Valparaiso, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>You ramble on, yet do not answer any questions put forth to you.

Forget it / I hav better things to do than argue with an idiot.
Just more name calling? You know all the answers, why bother?
posh

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

america wants economic stability. it just makes sense to deport unskilled illegals who are at and below poverty line! we should encourage high skilled immigrants who are hard working able taxpayers who will contribute to the growth of US economy! they are better of becoming naturalized citizens than the lazy ass born citizens! i agree, encourage and streamline citizenship process for those immigrants who are financially able and can contribute to US economic growth! both hardworking americans and legal immigrants will be in a win-win situation considering they are the taxpayers!

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
It just figures, just more criticizing and demonizing feeling and thoughts of others! Righteous above all others, the law, and Government.
You sure are bitter. It shows.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>you dont have to reply to my post,its funny how you go from being a tough guy who wants to beat people up,to a huge scared rat.
There's nothing "scared" about someone who wants to put you in jail. In the adult world, that's the real tough guy.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>civilized people do it from the very beginning,but a coward threatens to hurt you and then calls the police when he realizes the victim is no victim at all. So stop trying to save face and just admit you're a coward.
The only "civilized" way to deal with a dirt bag like you is to put you in jail. If you get nasty, a good beating will accompany your journey.

You're the one trying to be the "tough guy" by constantly responding back. That's a reflection of self esteem issues, which is no surprise in your case, loser! BTW, how's living in a apartment in Bridgeport CT.? Loser....
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing just fine and that first part is laughable,you're one delusional old beaner
You're doing just fine? It's a Friday night, your approx. 29 years of age, and all you have is Rosie palm and her five daughters and a computer to spank it by, in an apartment in Bridgeport, CT..... doesn't sound too successful to anyone. Face it, you'd be a bigger loser, if not for your delusional TOPIX playland, where you can pretend being something, in you trumped up stupor of grandeur.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm home with my woman and most of the time I'm working while I post on this site and its rather cold this of the year where I live. I'm not the one who claims to have all the money in the world and lives in sunny san Diego and still wastes his time posting nonsense 24/7 on topix,lol
... but I do have money, when you don't. BTW, is that woman of yours made of rubber or plastic? I hear they have some real life size blow ups that look and feel like the real thing. How's yours doing?

No kids? How could you, when you shoot nothing but blanks.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>don't tap dance around the question and tell us why you're so miserable? even though you allegedly have money and live in a beautiful city with a ton of beautiful women and yet you spend all the time your not in a stupor on topix,why?because you're full of sh!t
No, because I'm educated and it doesn't take much for me to write out an effective post that puts you in a fire spitting rage.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>wtf?lmao
It's hard to believe you're actually laughing at that, and I'm sure most would agree, considering the chain jacking you've taken at my hands.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>no one likes you frito,I have given you beating after beating and you still keep coming back for more,i wish you were like that in real life?coward,lol
In real life, you'd wouldn't stand a chance, chump! Now, maybe you can cut yourself loose from that plastic/rubber inflatable and show up in the Bronx, then maybe we can get down to business. You'll look good behind bars.

As for TOPIX, you keep dreaming that you're giving me a "beating." You don't have the writing skills to even beat yourself up.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>getting down to business to you means calling the cops?coward
I need to.... I am the cops. Your big mouth is gonna get you locked up, real quick....
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

... don't...
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe you're actually laughing at that, and I'm sure most would agree, considering the chain jacking you've taken at my hands.
WRONG rico, WE ALL DISAGREE WITH YOU.....it's you and all your one million personas that we get a big kick of and we crack up with your ridiculous posting, and we love it when you get banned RIGHT AND LEFT!! lol ! lol ! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST JOKE ON TOPIX....NOW I just know which one of your sick personas is going to pipe in....in your defense BUT WE ALSO KNOW IT'S YOU DEFENDING YOURSELF!!! hilarious!!!
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to.... I am the cops. Your big mouth is gonna get you locked up, real quick.
you need to because you can't handle anything by yourself? figures.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> you need to because you can't handle anything by yourself? figures.
Still smelling nym 8387's crotch? You guys are like bobbsey twins. Maybe you can meet the coward in the Bronx and I can sack you both up and put you both in jail just the same? You can live out that long sought after romance, behind bars with your kind.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>getting down to business to you means calling the cops?coward
Wanna try, tough guy? Fact is, you won't show, being 2 1/2 hours away by car, you lying coward!
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>He really belives nobody notices,lol
... and you believe you're not a coward.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to have someone witness you "beat me up,"but you won't show up.
Wanna bet? So, who's gonna lend you the carfare for the trip, loser?
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>that's my "problem," just show up.
I'll be there, but you won't. Since I know your address, perhaps I can show up at a schoolyard close to your house. After all, the one you named is over 2 1/2 hrs away by car.

Unlike you, I don't have a problem with either money or transportation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of58
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••