Palin Slams Gang of Eight, Warns of - Perhaps Armed IRS Agents' Implementing Obamacare

There are 6 comments on the National Review Online story from Jun 15, 2013, titled Palin Slams Gang of Eight, Warns of - Perhaps Armed IRS Agents' Implementing Obamacare. In it, National Review Online reports that:

Sarah Palin pushed back against Jeb Bush's argument that decreased fertility rates in the United States meant that immigration reform was necessary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Review Online.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2013
I love my Classic Rock.... anyone want to sing along wif me? teehee

Seriously tho, Mrs. Palin talks truth(IMHO).
allornothing

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 16, 2013
Whatever that crazy f**k says doesn't have any national relevance anymore,just stick to your tv programs Mrs.Palin

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#3 Jun 16, 2013
allornothing wrote:
Whatever that crazy f**k says doesn't have any national relevance anymore,just stick to your tv programs Mrs.Palin
Okay... whatever you say, for you are relevant !
Quirky

Denver, CO

#4 Jun 16, 2013
There is no low fertility rate in Whites. They been pushing birth control on people since the 60`s.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#5 Jun 16, 2013
Quirky wrote:
There is no low fertility rate in Whites. They been pushing birth control on people since the 60`s.
We have learned through observing and some by experience that if you cannot give a child a better life than what you had.... it is best to wait, prepare/plan/educate yourself and seek a good paying job that can go a long way.
Illegals and (as I have seen) many legal Latinos(Puerto Ricans/Mexicans/Cubans,etc.) tend to have/are prone to have children they barely can afford.
Politicians encourage this because the money to support this selfish act is simply not their money ,but the taxpayers(those who have chosen to wait til they can afford children.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#6 Jun 16, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
We have learned through observing and some by experience that if you cannot give a child a better life than what you had.... it is best to wait, prepare/plan/educate yourself and seek a good paying job that can go a long way.
Illegals and (as I have seen) many legal Latinos(Puerto Ricans/Mexicans/Cubans,etc.) tend to have/are prone to have children they barely can afford.
Politicians encourage this because the money to support this selfish act is simply not their money ,but the taxpayers(those who have chosen to wait til they can afford children.
Totally agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton: Path to citizenship for all il... 3 min superwilly 2
News Immigrants to U.S. From China, India Top Those ... 12 min ronnie 4
News Deputies arrest Texas man on human smuggling ch... 19 min Who Guessed it 1
News Chapman speakers urge community dialogue on imm... 23 min ronnie 9
News Republicans are not compassionate 36 min Bromo Seltzer 149
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 44 min X Crypsis X 138,058
News Hillary Clinton to Outline Position on Immigrat... 1 hr Tazo 1
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 4 hr Le Jimbo 225
More from around the web