John McCain won't be swapping 'illega...

John McCain won't be swapping 'illegal' for 'undocumented' anytime soon

There are 5 comments on the Daily Kos story from Mar 26, 2013, titled John McCain won't be swapping 'illegal' for 'undocumented' anytime soon. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

John McCain really has this bitter old crank routine down cold . Here he is responding to a Phoenix town hall questioner's request for him to please stop calling undocumented immigrants "illegal": McCain also declined a 25-year-old dreamer's request to "please drop the i-word" - "illegal" - when referring to undocumented immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

bob

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Mar 26, 2013
criminal= unauthorized borrower..LOL!!!!!!!!! there I feel better now . Dont want hurt ny feelings
halley

Carson City, NV

#2 Mar 27, 2013
McCain will not be re-defining ILLEGAL. Illegal did not become offensive until 11 million people enered this country illegally. I perfor to call them criminals.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Rapist = unauthorized sexual partner.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Mar 27, 2013
halley wrote:
McCain will not be re-defining ILLEGAL. Illegal did not become offensive until 11 million people enered this country illegally. I perfor to call them criminals.
They hated "wet back". boy does that piss tghem off. They softened that down to illegal. Wet-----back because they had to cross a river to get here. No matter what they are called they will find offence to it . I think the only term they like is Mexican because they dont want citizenship. I wonder what other illegals that are not Mexican or for down south or just other countries are called??? anyone know???? that wo rd wet --- is flagged on here interesting . how about gringo ?
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Mar 27, 2013
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!Mexico wins!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump says US 'cannot afford' Roy Moore loss in... 10 min Katrina 184
Who is obsessed with Rico? 28 min Katrina 12
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 39 min Katrina 13,601
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 43 min Raydot 148,184
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 1 hr positronium 1,727
News White House aims to sway opinion on immigration... 2 hr CodeTalker 1
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 3 hr USA 312
More from around the web