Ask A Mexican

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Inland Empire Weekly

Dear Readers: VIVA MXICO, CABRONES! Happy 200th cumpleaos to America's favorite country, to the land of pretty seoritas and eternal economic crises, to the world's greatest, drunkest bola de hijos de la chingada ! Celebrate this 16th, drive safe and, guys: remember to wear a helmet before going into battle with a gabacha , if you coger my drift.

Comments (Page 317)

Showing posts 6,321 - 6,339 of6,339
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Dont hate cuz u aint me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 09

Lynwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the name?
I was/am raised by a gang . No it not wat u think I'm not a typical gangsta. I am the only female in the family as of now . Any thing else ?
The Great and Mighty

Venice, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

gangstaprincess wrote:
<quoted text> Lynwood cali
"Here is One" is a troll. Ignore him!
The Great and Mighty

Venice, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

gangstaprincess wrote:
<quoted text> I was/am raised by a gang . No it not wat u think I'm not a typical gangsta. I am the only female in the family as of now . Any thing else ?
Watch out, that guy is a stalker. He likes to stalk a guy named Frito Bandito and send him shemale craiglist advertisements.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Another far left loon
It's Rico from East LA.
Angela

Tustin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

gangstaprincess wrote:
<quoted text> im extremely smart I am enrolled in college.ask me a question
Who were the original people of Mexico and where did they come from ?
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Err, I's reely missed yur littel weenie up my ass hun. Fun huh? I gots me sum new pimple cream to take care them puss monsters in my blubber rolls. You furgot to pay me my $5.00 for last nights sex. I did swallow it up. Fun huh?
You're definitely not Jenny because she's not a filth mouth like you are. The Jenny I know is sweet, caring, and has moral standards unlike the gutter rat you are. Jenny would not even THINK the filth you write much less post it for the public to read. You're the most disgusting animal ever to walk the face of the earth!
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were the original people of Mexico and where did they come from ?

The original people living in what we know as Mexico are considered "native", and they migrated from the Eastern Asia area across land, and also from islands in the Pacific Ocean.

You see, I'm schmaaaart, "say it like Fredo" from The Godfather.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

gangstaprincess wrote:
<quoted text> I was/am raised by a gang . No it not wat u think I'm not a typical gangsta. I am the only female in the family as of now . Any thing else ?
So everyone else is dead Huh?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Psalm 111
Beatus vir qui timet Dominum:
in mandatis ejus volet nimis. Amen.

Blessed is the man that feareth
the Lord: he shall delight exceedingly
in His commandments. Amen.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Err, I's reely missed yur littel weenie up my ass hun. Fun huh? I gots me sum new pimple cream to take care them puss monsters in my blubber rolls. You furgot to pay me my $5.00 for last nights sex. I did swallow it up. Fun huh?
i don't and can't believe any female would even talk like that
someone, really wants everyone to believe
that any female has no dignity
and no respect for themselves,
who ever you are, you must hate women to the max
that is the most degrading statement for all females
Ask A Mojado

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

gangstaprincess wrote:
is your for realz placa " Eastside Princes Maranas "..?
The Great and Mighty

Carteret, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

gangstaprincess wrote:
Did you get a college grant or do you f*ck donkeys to pay your tuition?
brian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

tequila wrote:
<quoted text>Your kind are very Ignorant,first understand your true history, you gringos are the illegals here,....so If you don't like Mexicans around here go back home and take your anchors kids with you..
Lmfao
The Great and Mighty

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

The Great and Mighty wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get a college grant or do you f*ck donkeys to pay your tuition?
Hey puto, why you steel my name to talk sht about the lady?

So what if she likes to fck donkeys for a livin.
brian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Why do the illegals come here and not take advantage of all the free things that natural Americans provide for them?? They come here poor and do nothing to better themselves. They live off the food stamps, welfare, WIC, and any free govt subsidy they can find. But still end up just as poor as they were in Mexico. Is the Hispanic race have a unintelligent mindset? You are robbing the system blind and not using it to better yourself. You were always poor and will continue to be poor. The barrio is your life and will always be. Just because you can come here and make babies for free and have the hardworking American taxpayer pickup the tab does not make your life richer. Your no better off here then you are in Mexico. You all have to be one of the most intelligently deficient races on the planet. Drunks, drugs and baby makers and is all the Latin race can muster up with the enormous free govt handouts. That is a loser culture and there in lies your lack of future.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

brian wrote:
Why do the illegals come here and not take advantage of all the free things that natural Americans provide for them?? They come here poor and do nothing to better themselves. They live off the food stamps, welfare, WIC, and any free govt subsidy they can find. But still end up just as poor as they were in Mexico. Is the Hispanic race have a unintelligent mindset? You are robbing the system blind and not using it to better yourself. You were always poor and will continue to be poor. The barrio is your life and will always be. Just because you can come here and make babies for free and have the hardworking American taxpayer pickup the tab does not make your life richer. Your no better off here then you are in Mexico. You all have to be one of the most intelligently deficient races on the planet. Drunks, drugs and baby makers and is all the Latin race can muster up with the enormous free govt handouts. That is a loser culture and there in lies your lack of future.
Millions of these criminal invaders were tossed out of Mexico and cant return........
Ask A Mojado

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

It's bad enough that mojados turn nieghborhoods into cagadores... they have turned Sunday mass into a play ground and cagador for their green boogered chavalos...! selling churos, elotes even baloons as you walk in and out of church.... La Raza... COMO LA CAGA...!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Ask A Mojado wrote:
It's bad enough that mojados turn neighborhoods into cagadores... they have turned Sunday mass into a play ground for their chavalos...! selling churos, elotes even balloons as you walk in and out of church.... La Raza......!
It sounds like they are feeding children.
The kids get hungry and impatient in church.
They get bored.

“Dont hate cuz u aint me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 09

Lynwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Papa Quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Who were and or are the Lynwood Vikings and or the Jump Out Boys?
... A GROUP OF LYNWOOD AREA DEPUTIES WHO ARE MEMBERS OF A NEO-NAZI, WHITE SUPREMACIST GANG.. They are a bunch of idiots who shouldn't be breathing the same air as me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,321 - 6,339 of6,339
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••