Ask A Mexican

Ask A Mexican

There are 6338 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Readers: VIVA MXICO, CABRONES! Happy 200th cumpleaos to America's favorite country, to the land of pretty seoritas and eternal economic crises, to the world's greatest, drunkest bola de hijos de la chingada ! Celebrate this 16th, drive safe and, guys: remember to wear a helmet before going into battle with a gabacha , if you coger my drift.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#7118 Feb 14, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>You're not rich. You're just a queer into shemales:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Prove it girly boy
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#7119 Feb 14, 2013
Harold1000 wrote:
Mexicans are inherently corrupt, unethical,ignorant and lawless by nature. This is why Mexico has been in existence for hundreds of years longer then The United States, but Mexico is still, and always be a third-world country. Now these Mexicans have infested The United States, and refuse to assimilate with American Culture.? We still overwhelmingly out number these Mexicans, and have the capability to neutralize and terminate their infestation into America permanently.
I am sorry but you are dumb. Maybe this land belong to the Indians
in the first place so by nature they belong here. Americans have
no culture. Maybe you should go home to Africa.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#7123 Feb 15, 2013
Africans are pagans.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7126 Feb 19, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so scared girly boy??
All LaRaza girly boys are scared. And Scary. Lying monsters for their cult.Powerless outside of our tax dollars. Just your basic losers who can't create anything for themselves or their race.
So they steal,as is their culture, embraced by thier lack of values and morals. ALL About the USD...$$$

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#7127 Feb 19, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics are your friends. There is no illegal immigration.
Martinez and Obama like to stir up furry.
Everyone is welcome here.
You're a idiot. Probably a leech on the system as well.

“Facts”

Level 5

Colima, Mexico

#7128 Feb 19, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
All LaRaza girly boys are scared. And Scary. Lying monsters for their cult.Powerless outside of our tax dollars. Just your basic losers who can't create anything for themselves or their race.
So they steal,as is their culture, embraced by thier lack of values and morals. ALL About the USD...$$$
The little puke frito is indeed nothing but a little girl.....
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#7129 Feb 19, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Probably a leech on the system as well.
So these hispanics are living off of our taxes?
Their are a lot of Mexicans that have money.
They save their money like the Jews do.
They like to look down on people that have less.
Mexico has no middle class.
They are either rich or they are poor.
The snobs are the ones that bother people. Just
like the American snobs.

“Facts”

Level 5

Colima, Mexico

#7130 Feb 20, 2013
Harold1000 wrote:
You know you live in a Country run by idiots if...
You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.
~~~
Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
~~~
The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
~~~
Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately discipline them while children of "underprivileged" drug addicts are left to rot in filth infested cesspools of a “home”.
~~~
Hard work and success are rewarded with higher taxes and government intrusion, while some slothful, lazy behavior is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing, and free cell phones.
~~~
The government's plan for getting people back to work is to provide 99 weeks of unemployment checks (to not work).
~~~
Being self-sufficient is considered a threat to the government.
~~~
Politicians think that stripping away the amendments to the constitution is really protecting the rights of the people.
~~~
The rights of the Government come before the rights of the individual.
~~~
You can write a post like this just by reading the news headlines.
~~~
You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iPhones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars).
~~~
Being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you "safe".
~~~
You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.
~~~
An 80 year old woman can be strip-searched by the TSA but a Muslim woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head searched.
~~~
Using the "N" word is considered "hate speech" but writing and singing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered "art".
So true......
Say It Aint So

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#7132 Feb 20, 2013
All this hatred on this forum! Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#7136 Mar 6, 2013
jennifer wrote:
where did everyone go? badtothebone Justagi, hector,Nijoni, Bomb Mexico, wow where have you all gone?
They went to mass.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#7137 Mar 6, 2013
Caso cerrado.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#7141 Mar 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The little puke frito is indeed nothing but a little girl.....
Seems to be the case. Won't fight for thier home land or change thier lies there. Just start new ones here, while laughing at our sympathy.

Friot(Frido idiot) couldn't fight out of a paper bag, anymore than his compadres. They have a loud bark, but the bite is left in the dirt with thier shoeprints.

He has reported me for standing up to his bullying. LOL at the weenie. Mexicans despise strong women. Unless it's mommy. Mexican racists ie:Friot anyhow. Hell, they despise strong men or anyone that doesn't wipe their butts basically and fall for thier boo hoo trap. While living off their offspring like the maggots they are.
DId you know rape, known as rapto, is "embraced" in that land?
Obama embraces it for Americans, as is validated by his turning thousands more rapists and thieves lose on Az, and Americans. ALL Illegal Mexican Criminals. He should at the least be impeached. Assasination may make a statement as well. I think he is trying all out to trash America, cause civil war, FK our economy to hell, etc. He is the devil incarnate, IMHO. Or his right hand man.
What does he know of bein an American, much less an average wage earner?
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#7143 Mar 10, 2013
In order for the raza and mojados to lose all of the manteca build up around their barrigas and fundios... they need to eat more of the fruit and vegetables they pick and stop eating that greasy chit they call menudo, carnitas, deep fried tripas, deep fried taco shells, re-fried frijoles, flour tortillas, and washing down with a 36pk of Dos X's.... oh yeah and stop scooping manteca out of the bucket for snacks....
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#7145 Mar 10, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to be the case. Won't fight for their home land or change their lies there. Just start new ones here, while laughing at our sympathy.
Friot(Frido idiot) couldn't fight out of a paper bag, anymore than his compadres. They have a loud bark, but the bite is left in the dirt with their shoeprints.
He has reported me for standing up to his bullying. LOL at the weenie. Mexicans despise strong women. Unless it's mommy. Mexican racists ie:Friot anyhow. Hell, they despise strong men or anyone that doesn't wipe their butts basically and fall for their boo hoo trap. While living off their offspring like the maggots they are.
DId you know rape, known as rapto, is "embraced" in that land?
Obama embraces it for Americans, as is validated by his turning thousands more rapists and thieves loose on Az, and Americans. ALL Illegal Mexican Criminals. He should at the least be impeached. Assassination may make a statement as well. I think he is trying all out to trash America, cause civil war, FK our economy to hell, etc. He is the devil incarnate, IMHO. Or his right hand man.
What does he know of being an American, much less an average wage earner?
Carlsbad is racist.
qiwwiz

Pittsburgh, PA

#7147 Mar 11, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Reasons are Errors in Mexico?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#7148 Mar 11, 2013
Ask A Mojado wrote:
In order for the raza and mojados to lose all of the manteca build up around their barrigas and fundios... they need to eat more of the fruit and vegetables they pick and stop eating that greasy chit they call menudo, carnitas, deep fried tripas, deep fried taco shells, re-fried frijoles, flour tortillas, and washing down with a 36pk of Dos X's.... oh yeah and stop scooping manteca out of the bucket for snacks....
I would love picking fruit. It is not that hard. Carlsbad
is agriculture? I am sure the white folks have to pick fruit.
Aren't they the farmers from Iowa? We eat what God gives us.
The hamburger meat from the Mexican butcher is greaseless
compared to the grocer. Their meat taste better. I couldn't
exist without tacos and beans. The alcohol in the beer could
be what destroys the men. They are so mean.
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#7150 Mar 12, 2013
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Nijoni, how have you been? took a vacation from here, and everyone has gone. like, Justagi, Hector, etc..
Hey beautiful I missed your email today.
Mike

New York, NY

#7153 Mar 12, 2013
Is Mexico an ally of the United States?
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#7155 Mar 15, 2013
Mike wrote:
Is Mexico an ally of the United States?
mexiho is more of a parasite and leach to the United States....
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

#7156 Mar 16, 2013
Lalo Guerrero
There’s No Tortillas

I love tortillas
And I love them dearly
You’ll never know,
Just how sincerely.
I love the corn ones,
Y tambien de harina,
But when my wife calls out from
La cocina.
There’s no tortillas.
There’s only bread.
There’s no tortillas,
And I feel so sad.
My grief, I cannot hide.
There’s no tortillas,
For my refrieds.
Without tortillas, there would be no burritos.
Without the corn ones,
There’d be no Doritos.
I love to hold them,
Tenderly and fold them,
Oh how I dread to eat with bread,
Believe me.
Ya no hay tortillas.
Ya solo hay pan.
Ya no hay tortillas,
Son of a gun.
My grief, I cannot hide.
There’s no tortillas,
For my refrieds!

http://www.jsantascoy.com/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... 30 min Denny CranesPlace 311
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 40 min Lost Planet Airmen 138,684
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 1 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 38
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 2 hr Prep-for-Dep 109
News Feinstein under fire from immigration advocates 2 hr Denny CranesPlace 2
News Bush rolls out six-point plan to address border... 4 hr tomin cali 1
News Obama Administration Released 156 Criminal Alie... 16 hr ronnie 3
More from around the web